原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第三季 第一集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

Previously on Lost…
剧情回顾…
This is not your island.
这不是你们的岛
This is our island.
这是我们的岛
They’ve attacked us,sabotaged us,abducted us,murdered us.
他们攻击我们 分♥裂♥我们 绑♥架♥我们 谋杀我们
We’re not the only people on this island,and we all know it!
我们都知道这个岛上还有其他人
They came the first night,took three of us,
第一晚他们来 抓走了三个人
then they came back and took nine more.
第二次 又抓走了九个人
They’re smart,and they’re animals.
他们聪明而且凶残
You’re coming with us.
你们跟我们走
I burnt my hand…and my muffins.
我把松饼烤焦了….还有我的手…
Still hasn’t fixed your plumbing yet?
还没修好吗?
It’s a work in progress.
工作正在进行中
It’s not even literature. It’s popcorn.
这根本不是文学作品 只是部闲书
And why isn’t it literature, Adam?
为什么不是 Adam?
I’m dying to know.
我很想知道
There’s no metaphor.
里面没有比喻
It’s by the numbers,religious hokum-pokum.
只有些数字和宗教传闻
No metaphor? It’s science fiction.
没有比喻? 这是科学小说
Now I know why Ben isn’t here.
现在我知道为什么Ben没有来
Excuse me?
什么?
I know the host picks the book,but seriously,NJulie,he wouldn’t read this in the damned bathroom.
我知道应该由主人选书 但是说实话 Juliet 他根本不会浪费时间看这本书
Well,Adam,I am the host,and i do pick the book,and this,is my favorite book,
Adam 我就是主人 我选了这本书 并且这本是我最喜欢的
so I am absolutely thrilled that you can’t stand it.
我真的相当”内疚”你不喜欢它
Silly me for sinking so low as to select something that Ben wouldn’t like.
我很愚蠢 居然选择了Ben不会喜欢的东西
Here I am,thinking that free will still actually exists on…
所以我想 大家还是可以自♥由♥的选择…
In the doorway,get in the door way.
去门口
You see where the tail landed?
看到飞机尾部落在哪里了吗?
Yeah,probably in the water.
看到了 应该在海里
You run,you can make that shore in 1 hour.
跑过去 一小时就能到海滩
Ethan,get up there to that fuselage.
Ethan 去机身那里
There may actually be survivors,and you’re one of them.
应该会有幸存者 你就假装是他们的一员
A passenger,you’re in shock.
一个乘客 装得惊慌点
Come up with an adequate story if they ask.
他们问起的话就编个故事
Stay quiet if they don’t.
没问你就不要说
Listen. Learn. Don’t get involved.
边听边学 别搞砸了
I want list in three days.
三天内我要拿到乘客名单
Go.
快去
So I guess I’m out of the book club.
我想我已经退出图书俱乐部了
第三季 第一集
迷失
Can you hear me?!
你能听见我吗?
Rise and shine,Kate.
该起床了 Kate
Where am I?
我在哪里?
You don’t really think I’m going to answer that,do you?
你认为我会回答你这个问题吗?
Where are Sawyer and Jack?
Sawyer和Jack在哪里?
I’ll tell you what.
我给你个建议
Why don’t you just take a nice hot shower?
洗一个舒服的热水澡
Wake yourself up.
让你自己清醒一点
Wash the day off you and…start fresh.
洗去疲惫 轻松一下
It’s a nice clean towel,shampoo,soap… I’m not showering in front of you.
这里有很好的毛巾 香波 香皂 我才不在你面前洗澡
You’re not my type.
你不是我喜欢的类型
Where are we?
我们在哪里?
Who the hell are you?
你们到底是谁?
You ain’t gonna talk to me?
你不和我说话吗?
What,you got more important things to do?
怎么 你有更重要的事要做?
*Warning
*警告
*Warning
*警告
I wouldn’t do that.
如果是我 我就不那样做
I want your advice, I’ll ask for it.
如果我想听你的意见我会问你的
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Told you.
知道厉害了吧
Stop that.
停下来
Hi,Jack.
你好 Jack
I’m Juliet.
我是Juliet
Hi.
你好
I’m Jack Shephard.
我是Jack Shephard
I’m here for the… Where’s your lawyer?
我来这里… 你的律师呢?
You look pretty.
你今天很漂亮
Where’s your lawyer?
你的律师呢?
I fired him.
我炒他鱿鱼了
I’m sorry,for…for pushing us to this place.
我很抱歉让我们到了这个地步
I…
我…
I know that I…
我知道我…
Excuse me,I’m sorry.
不好意思 抱歉
Yeah?
喂?
No,not yet.
还没有好
He just got here.
他刚刚才到
I’ll call you when I get out.
等我出去的时候再给你打电♥话♥
Jack,I’m gonna say this as simply as I can. What’s his name?
Jack 我尽量说的简单点 他叫什么名字?
Jack,stop it. i’m not gonna stop it
别这样 Jack 我不会停下来
I’m gonna keep asking you that until you tell me.
如果你不告诉我我会一直问下去
I don’t ask you what you’re doing… Just tell me what his name is.
我没有问你关于你的… 告诉我他叫什么名字
I wanna know,who he is.
我想知道他是谁
Look,you can have everything,the cars,the house.
听着 你什么都可以拿走 车子 房♥子
I don’t care. I just…
我不在乎 我只是…
I just wanna know,the name of the man…
我只是想知道和我老婆…
that is with my wife.
在一起的男人叫什么名字
Can you hear me in there?
可以听到我说话吗?
Is that a “yes”?
那表示”可以”吗?
Where are my friends?
我的朋友在哪里?
Come down from the table first.
先从桌子上下来
You want me to come down,come in here and get me down.
你想我下来就过来把我弄下来
If you wanna talk,I’m happy… Tell me where my friends are!
如果你想谈谈 我很高兴… 告诉我我的朋友在哪里
I will…if you let go of the chain.
我会的…如果你放开铁链的话
You think I’m stupid?
你认为我傻吗?
I don’t think you’re stupid,Jack.
我不认为你傻 Jack
I think you’re stubborn.
我认为你很顽固
Where are my clothes?!
我的衣服在哪里?
Come on,Kate.
来吧 Kate
He’s waiting.
他已经在等了
Sorry,I’m going to have to ask you to put those on,Kate.
对不起 我必须让你带上手铐
And if I don’t?
如果我不呢?
Then you don’t get any coffee.
那你就喝不到咖啡
A little tighter.
再紧一点
Please?
可以吗?
What did you do with Sawyer and Jack?
你对Sawyer和Jack干了什么?
Now,why Sawyer?
为什么是Sawyer?
Why Sawyer what?
什么为什么?
He’s the first one you asked about “what did you do with Sawyer and Jack?”
为什么Sawyer是你第一个问起的人… “你对Sawyer和Jack干了什么”
You don’t know me.
你不了解我
Of course I don’t.
当然我不了解你
I want my clothes back.
我想要回我的衣服
We burned them.
我们把你的衣服烧了
Why did you bring me here?
你为什么把我带到这里?
Why did you make me put on this dress?
你为什么让我穿这身衣服?
Why are you feeding me breakfast?
你为什么让我吃早餐?
I brought you here so you’d look out at the water and feel comforted.
我带你来看海让你觉得舒服点
Comforted that your friends were looking out at the same ocean.
因为你的朋友也在看这片海
I gave you the dress so you’d feel like a lady,
我让你穿这身衣服让你看起来像位女士
and I wanted you to eat your food with a real live fork and feel civilized.
我让你用叉子吃早餐让你感受到现代文明
I did all those things so that you’d have something nice to hold on to.
我做这些事情让你心情愉快点
Because,Kate…
因为 Kate…
the next two weeks are going to be very unpleasant.
接下来的两个星期会很不愉快
Yeah, hi.
你好
I met a woman on the train,Sarah,and,
我在火车上遇到一个女人…Sarah
she dropped her cell phone,and I don’t even know her last name,
我捡到了她的手♥机♥ 但我不知道她姓什么
but your number was in her phone,so I was just wondering…
但是我看到你的电♥话♥号♥码在她的手♥机♥里 所以我想…
I’m sorry,I’m sorry.Forget it.
对不起 对不起 算了
Just give me a minute,dad.
等一下 爸爸
I asked you to give me a minute here.
我不是让你等一下吗?
What’s this?
这是什么?

1 2 3
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第三季 第一集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏