原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第五季 第一集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

Previously on “lost”…
《迷失》前情提要
Ladies and gentlemen, the survivors of oceanic 8-1-5.
女士们先生们 大洋航♥空♥815航♥班♥的幸存者
I just killed a man who’s been perched…
我刚杀了个
Outside this facility for the last week.
上个礼拜在这地方外蹲点的男人
I want you to come with me somewhere safe.
我要你跟我到一个安全的地方来
You and I have common interests.
你和我有点共同的兴趣
We’re not the only ones who left the island.
不是只有我们离开了这个岛
We… were not supposed to leave. bye, jack.
我们 我们不应该离开 再见 Jack
We have to go back, kate.
我们得回去 Kate
Did he tell you that I was off the island?
他有没有告诉你我离岛了
Yes, he did. he said that I had to come back.
是的 他说了 他说我必须回去
We’re gonna have to bring him, too.
我们也要把他带走的
Ah. mm. baby’s awake.
宝宝醒了
It’s your turn.
轮到你了
Morning. here you go, doc.
早上好 给你 博士
I don’t need a script.
我不需要台词
Let’s go. I don’t have all day.
我们开始吧 我很忙的
Speed. okay.
快点 好
Dharma orientation film number two,
达摩组织二号♥录像
Take one.
第一次
And… action.
开始
Hello. I’m dr. marvin candle,
大家好 我是Marvin Candle博士
And this is the orientation film for station two,
这是我们箭头站的…
The arrow.
第二号♥录像片
Given your specific area of expertise
鉴于你对这个具体领域的专业知识
You should find it no surprise
对于建立这个站的目的
That this station’s primary purpose
你应该不会感到惊讶
Is to develop defensive strategies
这个站是为了研发自卫策略
And gather intelligence
以及收集情报的
On the island’s hostile indigenous population–
主要是针对岛上的敌对土著
Dr chang!
张博士
Dr. chang? damn it! what the hell?!
张博士 你干嘛
Cut! sir, we got a problem down at the orchid.
停 先生 兰花站出了点事
Over here.
在那边
We were cutting through the rock, right on your specs.
我们正以你要求的规格削减岩石
That’s when the drill melted.
那时钻头融化了
The drill melted? yeah, yeah.
钻头融化了 是的是的
3 meters from the margin line on the plans.
还有3米就到原计划的界限了
We went through six carbon drill bits,
我们用了6个碳钻头
And the last one just fried.then my operator
最后一个直接就被烤烂了
My operator Starts grabbing his head and freaking out.
然后我的工程师就开始发疯了
We sonar-imaged the wall.
我们给墙拍了声纳图像
There’s an open chamber about 20 meters in,
墙里大概有一个20米的空心处
Behind the rock.
就在岩石后面
There’s something in there.
有什么东西
And the only way to get to it
唯一进去的办法
Is to lay charges here and here
是在这里和这里放炸♥药♥
And blast through it and take a look
炸开…
under no circumstances.
绝对不允许
This station is being built here because of its proximity
这个站建在这里的原因就是
To what we believe to be an almost limitless energy.
它距离我们确信的无穷的能源相当接近
And that energy, once we can harness it correctly?
那种能源 如果我们正确使用
It’s going to allow us to manipulate time.
我们甚至可以扭曲时间
Right.

Okay, sohat? we’re gonna go back and kill hitler?
好吧 那又怎样 我们可以回去杀了希♥特♥勒♥了
Don’t be absurd.
别傻了
There are rules,
这都是有规则的
Rules that can’t be broken.
不能破坏的规则
So what do you want me to do?
那你想让我做什么
You’re gonna do nothing.
你什么都别做
If you drill even 1 centimeter further,
如果你再继续挖掘哪怕就一厘米
You risk releasing that energy.
那能源都可能被释放
Is that you want to happen?
那是你希望发生的么
God help us all.
上帝保佑我们
All right, get him up. let’s go.
好吧 把他弄上去 我们走
Watch yourself!
看着点路
Sorry, sir. it won’t happen again.
对不起 先生 不会再这样了
All right. I’ll grab the rest of his stuff.
好吧 我来…
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Time travel.how stupid does that guy think we are?
时空旅行 那家伙以为我们有多蠢
Let’s go, guys.
我们走 伙计们
Why don’t you close that up now, jack?
为什么你不把这盖上 Jack
Come on. Let’s get him in the van. it’s out back.
来,我们把他带回车里 该走了
Where are we taking him?
我们要把它带到哪去
We’ll worry about that once we pick up hugo.
一旦我们接上Hugo 再考虑这个
Hurley…
Hurley…
Is locked away in a mental institution.
他被关在一个精神病院里
Which should make recruiting him
招募他比
Considerably easier than the rest of your friends.
你其他朋友都简单了
They’re not my friends anymore.
他们已经不是我朋友了
Oh, that’s the spirit.
就是这种精神
How did we get here?
我们怎么到这来的
How did all this happen?
这些都是怎么发生的
It happened because you left, jack.
因为你们离开了 Jack
Now let’s get started, shall we?
我们开始吧 好么
So once we get hurley… then what?
那么接上Hurley之后…然后呢
Then we get sun, sayid…
然后我们去接Sun Sayid…
And Kate, of course.
当然还有Kate
I don’t see that happening.
我不觉得这样可行
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
I mean, Locke.
我是说Locke
On the island…
在岛上
In the orchid station below the greenhouse.
在兰花站的温室下面
I told him I was sorry For making his life so miserable,
我向他道歉,是我把他的生活弄得一团糟
And then he left.
然后他就走了
So obviously John’s visit to you made an impression.
显然John的来访对你影响很大
What did he say to make you such a believer?
他说了些什么让你对他坚信不疑
Sawyer,Juliet,
Sawyer Juliet
Everyone from the boat… and everyone we left behind–
船上的每个人 我们丢下的每个人
John said that they’d die, too, if I didn’t come back.
John说要不是我回来 他们都会死
Did he tell you what happened to them after the island moved?
他有没有告诉你岛移♥动♥之后那些人怎么了
No.

No, he didn’t.
没 他没说
Then I guess we’ll never know.
那我们永远不会知道了
What the…
这到底是…
Richard Richard
Richard Richard
Anyone?
有人吗
Anyone?
有人吗
What happened?
出什么事了
What was that light?
那道光是什么
We must’ve been inside the radius.
我们一定在辐射范围内
What the hell was that?
那道光到底是什么
I don’t know.
我不知道
Where’s the freighter?
货轮怎么消失了
Maybe it went down. Unhunh. No way.
可能是沉了 不可能
A minute ago, that boat was coughing black smoke.
刚刚那船还在冒黑烟
Now there’s just nothin’?
现在就消失了
What about the helicopter?
那驾直升机呢
It was heading for that boat.
刚才正在追那货轮
Rose!
Rose
Rose!
Rose
Bernard! Rose!
Bernard Rose
Have you seen rose?! No.
看见Rose了吗 没有
Oh, my god!
哦 天哪
Bernard! Rose!
Bernard Rose
Where were you? I was over… by the church.
你刚去哪了 我刚在教堂那边
What was that sound?What was that light? I don’t know.
那…那声响是怎么回事 还有那道光 我不知道
Just calm down. There’s no need to panic, all right?
冷静点 不用发慌 好吗
We’ll just go back to camp and…
我们先回营地然后..
Calm down no need to panic?We can’t go back to the camp.
冷静,不用慌,我们不能回去了

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第五季 第一集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏