原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第二季 第十集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

I don’t care.
我不… 在乎
Someone’s waiting for you.
有人在等你
Got it?
会了么?
Got it.
会了
All right.
好的
Breath halfway out,and gently squeeze the trigger.
呼出半口气 慢慢的扣下扳机
Squeeze.
打…
Good.

How’d you learn all this stuff?
你从哪里学的这些?
My dad used to take me hunting.
我爸爸曾经带我去打猎
Hunting for what?
打什么?
Birds mostly.
一般是鸟
Of course, birds don’t shoot back.
当然了 鸟是不会还击的
Yeah.
是啊
People are talking,
我知道人们都在议论
thinking I’m gonna go running off after Walt.
认为我肯定会再去找Walt
If people are talking,I’m not hearing it.
有么? 我没听说过
But if I was, I’d say it’s not a very smart plan.
但如果真是这样 我会说这不是一个明智之举
Yeah, it’s not.
对 没错
Let’s try one for real.
这次来枪真的
Bravo.
好样的
Well done with Claire, mate.
在Claire面前做得不错 伙计
You got me in a lot of trouble there,
你可给我惹了不少麻烦
so thanks for that.I hope you’re happy.
多谢了啊 希望你开心
That’s right. You don’t do happy.
对了 你不会开心的
All right. Well, we’re here.
好了 我们到了
I found it right by that tree.
我就是在这找到的 那棵树的旁边
You found it here?
这儿?
Yeah. I found it here.
对 就在这找到的
You’re lying.
你在撒谎
Know what?
我告诉你
I don’t even know you.
我根本就不认识你
You asked to see where I found it.
你要看我在哪找到的
This is where I found it.
我就是在这找到的
We’re done. Have a nice hike.
就这样了 祝你开心
You did not find the statue here.
你不是在这找到雕像的
Take me to the plane.
带我去飞机那
How did you know about the plane, man?
你怎么知道这架飞机?
It’s old, you know.Been out in the jungle for years.
那已经是很久以前了 它很早就在丛林里了
Of course, you would know that.You know everything.
当然 你知道的 你什么都知道
Why did you lie to the girl?
你为什么对那个女孩撒谎?
What?
什么?
You told her you did not know what was inside the statue.
你告诉她你不知道雕像里装的是什么东西
I wasn’t lying.
我没有撒谎
Then what is the wrong idea?
那么什么是误会?
What?
什么?
When I showed you the broken pieces of plaster,
当我给你看雕像的碎片时
you said you did not want her to get the wrong idea.
你说你不希望她有什么误会
What is the wrong idea?
是误会什么?
I don’t have to tell you anything.
我不需要什么都说给你知道 伙计
You come traipsing across the island
你是长途跋涉穿过了整座岛过来的
and suddenly now you’re in charge?
突然 你变头头了?
You want me to take you to your plane?
你想要我带你去你的飞机那里
Start treating me with respect.
你最好开始对我放尊重些
I’m not just some guy you can just tr…
我不是那种你可以…
What?
什么?
What?
怎么了?
Let’s go.
我们走
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Sir, sir if you buy a statue,
先生 先生 如果你买♥♥座雕像
the money will buy polio vaccine for the village.
那些钱会给村子用去买♥♥脊髓灰质炎的疫苗
300 naira, sir.
300块 先生
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
I have come to give my confession.
我是来忏悔的
Hello, Eko.
你好 Eko
Hello, Brother.
你好 兄弟
I come to visit you for the first time in three years
3年里我第一次来看你
and you won’t hear my confession?
而你却不听我的忏悔吗?
Monsignor would have said he’d failed
你知道 神主曾经说过
to raise a proper Catholic boy.
他没能成功地培养天主教的孩子
Why waste your time confessing?It won’t help you.
好了 干嘛浪费你的时间忏悔呢? 对你没用的
It won’t?
没用?
No.For confession to mean something,
是的 忏悔是有意义的
you must have a penitent heart.
你一定要有颗虔诚的心
You and your guilt, Yemi.
忏悔你和你的罪行吧 Yemi
I’ve only done what I needed to do to survive.
我这么做只是为了生存
How is that a sin?
那怎么是罪行?
You may live far from here,
你可以远离这里生活
but I have heard of who you are
但是那不代表我没听说过你是怎么一个人
and what you have done.
和你做过什么
Have you forgotten how you got that cross,
你忘了那天你是怎么面临抉择的么 兄弟?
the day they took me?
他们带走我的那天…
Is what I did that day a sin?Or is it forgiven,
那天我做的有罪吗 还是说可以被原谅
because it is you that was saved?
因为我救的是你
Why are you here, Eko?
你为什么来这 Eko?
I’ve come to help you.
我来帮助你
I have some merchandise that I need to get out of the country.
我有一些货物需要运出国
I would like one of your church relief flights to transport it.
我想用你教会的一架飞机来运输
Merchandise. You mean drugs.
“货物”? 你指毒品
It is not my normal business.
那和我往常的生意不一样 Yemi
We are moving the drugs out of Nigeria
我们要把毒品运出尼日利亚
so that they cannot be used by our people.
这样可以使我们的人♥民♥远离毒品
And you will have all the money
至于钱…
to buy your vaccine.
你可以拿所有的钱买♥♥疫苗
God has given us this opportunity.
上帝给了我们这个机会
We should not turn our back on it.
我们不应该放过它
God did not bring you here, Eko.
上帝并没有要你来这里 Eko
Your own greed did.
是你的贪婪带你来的
I will always love you,
我会永远爱你…
but I will not help you.
但我不会帮助你
It was good to see you again, Brother.
很高兴再见到你 兄弟
Little close to the ear.
再靠耳朵一点 小姐
Sure you know what you’re doing?
你知道你在做什么么?
Would you please turn your head?
你可以把头转开吗?
You ain’t got a clean enough shot at my neck?
为什么? 这样你就可以往我脖子上开一枪?
I can cut my own damn hair.
我可以自己理发
You don’t have to be belligerent just for belligerence’s sake.
你知道 你不必要只是为了说话而说话
Everyone loves you now.
现在每个人都喜欢你
Bull pucky.
瞎说
Yo, Sawyer.Glad you’re back, man.
哟 Sawyer 欢迎你回来
Yo yourself, Pillsbury.
看好你自己吧 药丸子
You see?
了解了?
Hey, Kate…
嘿 Kate…
Locke said you’re on hatch duty later.
Locke说你一会要去仓子里轮班
I was wondering…You mind if I go instead?
我在想是否…你不介意我替你去吧
You want my shift?
你想代我当班?
Help me take my mind off things.
可以让我想些事情
Sure, it’s all yours.
当然 你去吧
Thanks. Appreciate it.
谢谢 非常感谢
Glad you’re OK, man.
很高兴你复原了 伙计
Yeah.

Don’t even say it.
别提了
All right. Time to take a break.
好了 是时间休息一下了
Just had a break.
我们刚刚才休息过
I’m not what you think I am.
我并不是你想象的那样
What do I think you are?
我想象你是什么?
It was my brother’s fault.
那都是我兄弟的错
Sorry?
什么?
It was his fault I became an addict.
我成为瘾君子是他的错
He started with the heroin.I tried to make him stop.
他开始吸毒 我试着阻止他

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第二季 第十集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏