原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第二季 第十四集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

Previously on “Lost”…
剧情回顾…
It was them. The Others…
是他们 其他人…
Have you seen other people on this island?
你在这座岛上看见过其他人吗?
I hear them.
我能听到他们
Out there, in the jungle.
他们就在丛林里
They whisper.
他们在悄悄说话
They’ve attacked us,
他们袭击了我们
sabotaged us, abducted us!
破坏我们 还绑♥架♥我们的人
We’re not the only people on this island, and we all know it!
我们不是这岛上唯一的一群人 这我们大家都知道
Maybe it’s time we stopped blaming us
也许现在我们应该停止互相责备
and started worrying about them!
开始考虑一下他们了
They came the first night, took three of us,
他们第一晚来 带走了我们三个人
then they came back and took nine more.
后来他们又回来带走了另外九个人
They’re smart, and they’re animals,
他们很聪明 而且像野兽一般
and they could be anywhere at anytime,
他们可以在任何时候出现在任何地方
and if you think that one gun and one bullet
如果你以为一把枪和一颗子弹
is gonna stop them…
就可以阻止他们…
think again
再想想吧
This is not your island.
这不是你们的岛
This is our island,
这是我们的岛
and the only reason you’re livin’ on it
你们之所以能生活在这里
is ’cause we let you live on it.
是因为我们允许你们这么做
They’re getting closer! Move it!
他们离这越来越近了 赶快撤
Burn those!
把它们烧了
Shred faster!
再碎得快点
Hurry up!

Sayid! Take these files!
Sayid 把这些文件拿走
Burn them!
烧了它们
Keep shredding you cowards!
你们这些孬种 继续碎文件
We leave when I say!
等我说了才能离开
Stop again,and I’ll kill you myself!
再停下来 我就亲自杀了你
I’m your commanding,officer, and you will do…
我是你的上级 你应该照着我的话…
Stop! Get down!Get the hell down! Get down, get down!
停下 趴下 快给我趴下 趴下 趴下
You, no, no, no, drop your gun on the ground now!
你 不 不 不 赶紧把枪扔在地上
Freeze! On the ground now!
别动 趴在地上
Stop burning that stuff! Get the hell down!
不要再烧了 给我趴下
Who’s in charge here?
这儿谁指挥?
I said who’s in charge?!
我说这儿谁指挥?
Somebody better tell him to stop, or god help me, he’s dead!
最好有人告诉他停下 不然他就死定了
They don’t understand, Sergeant.
他们听不懂 中士
They understand. Listen up.
他们听的懂 听着
I’ll fire on three.
数三下我就开枪
One, two…
一 二…
You.

You in charge?
你是头儿?
No, I am not.
不 我不是
Who is?
谁是?
There is no commanding officer here.
我们这没有指挥官
He left two hours ago for Hillah.
他两个小时前去了希拉
Your English is good, Abdul.
你的英语说得不错 阿♥拉♥伯人
But you’re lying.
但是你在撒谎
And that ain’t so good.
这可不好
That’s him, Sergeant.
就是他 中士
Let’s go, hombre.
我们走 伙计
Son, we don’t wanna be here any more than you do,
小子 我们和你一样也不想待在这儿
but your pal Saddam had to go marching into Kuwait.
但是你们的兄弟萨♥达♥姆♥打到了科威特
Here we all are.
所以我们来了
Buccelli here says you speak English.
听Buccelli说你会说英语
You ever do any translating?
你做过翻译么?
Formally, no.
正式的? 没有
Hell.

Fact that you know what “formally” means…
你还知道”正式的”是什么意思
We’re good.
那就没问题了
Apache helicopter went down in this sector two days ago.
两天前我们有一架阿帕奇直升机 在这个地区坠毁了
Our sources tell us the pilot was captured.
我们的情报显示飞行员被抓了
It’s very important that we get this pilot back.
救回这个飞行员对于我们来说很重要
He was taken to the Republican Guard intelligence commander,
我们知道他被带到了当地的 共和国卫队情报首长那里…
a man named Tariq.
一个叫Tariq的人
Do you know him?
你认不认识?
Yes. He was our commanding officer.
认识 他就是我们的指挥官
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪?
When the bombing started,
轰炸开始的时候
he fled to Hillah.
他就逃到了希拉
Hillah, huh?
希拉 是么?
Yes, that is right.
对 没错
Welcome to Hillah.
那就欢迎来到希拉
Where’s Jack?
Jack在哪?
Why?
怎么了?
There.
那儿
See?
看见了吗?
Go back. I’ll deal with this.
回去 这儿由我来应付
What?
什么?
Go back, Ana Lucia.
回去 Ana Lucia
And don’t tell anyone what you saw.
别告诉任何人你看到了什么
What are you doing here, Danielle?
你在这儿干什么 Danielle?
Looking for you.
我在找你
Where are we going?
我们这是去哪?
You said you were looking for me.
你说你在找我
What was your plan?
你是怎么想的…
To hide in the woods,
躲在树丛里
hoping I would pass you by?
希望我会路过?
I was going to wait until dark,
我想等天黑了
and then find you at your tent.
再去你的帐篷找你
Why?
为什么?
We need to keep moving.
我们得一直走
Tell me where we are moving to.
除非你先告诉我去哪儿
Trust me.
相信我
The last time we met,
我们上一次见面的时候
you warned us the Others were coming,
你警告我们其他人要来了
which they weren’t.
结果他们没来
In fact, it was a diversion to kidnap Claire’s baby.
实际上 你是为了引开我们的注意力 好掳走Claire的孩子
So pardon me for not trusting you.
所以很抱歉 我不能相信你
This place I am taking you to,
我带你去的地方…
there is something that will help you,
那里有东西可以帮助你
something important.
一些很重要的东西
As for trust,
所以相信我
take this.
拿着这个
If I’m lying, it’s yours to use.
如果我骗你 你就开枪好了
How much further?
还有多远?
Not far.
不远了
Ask him where he took the pilot.
问他飞行员被带到哪里去了
He says he does not know.
他说他不知道
We know for a fact he interrogated the pilot day before yesterday.
听着 我们知道他前天 审问了那个飞行员…
Hell, probably in this room.
而且可能就是在这个房♥间
Tell him,
告诉他
we get our man back safe and sound,he goes free.
只要我们的人完好无损的回来 他就自♥由♥了
What’s he saying?
他在说什么?
He says he does not know.
他说他不知道
I was born,but I wasn’t born yesterday, son.
我可不是一岁的小孩了
You don’t help me out here,someone else will take over,
你不肯帮忙 自然有别人会来接替
and that someone,
而那个人
he won’t play nice at all.
他才不会心软呢
I am sorry.
对不起
He does not know.
他不知道
OK. You had your chance.
好吧 你是有过机会的
Guards.
卫兵
Lock him back up.
把他关起来
This is unbelievable.
真不可思议
Hey. Hey, you hear that thing?
嘿 嘿 你听见没有?
You hear that frog?
你听见那只青蛙了吗?

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第二季 第十四集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏