原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第三季 第四集

Previously on Lost
剧情回顾
What do you want from me ?
你想做什么?
Patience, Jack. Patience.
耐心点 Jack 耐心
Danny, wait. Hold up.
Danny 等等 呆在这
Be careful out there.
去那要小心
See these rocks here? You’re gonna chop ’em loose,
看见这些石头了吗? 你来把它们挖松
and you’re gonna haul ’em outta here.
你就负责把它们拉走
I am not the enemy.
我不是你们的敌人
We are not the enemy.
我们都不是敌人
If you shoot me…
但如果你开枪了
that’s exactly what we’ll become.
那我们就肯定是敌人了
You’ve…
你的…
You’ve got a problem with your roof.
你的顶棚有问题
What ?
什么?
Maybe you should move on the beach, just for the night.
也许你今晚可以在海滩上过夜
That is really nice of you to offer but,
非常感谢你的提议
Aaron just fell asleep,
但是…Aaron刚刚睡着
so I should probably just…
所以我可能只有…
I’ll deal with it. I promise.
这么做很有必要 相信我
What are you doing, brother ?
你在干什么 伙计?
I was just offering to fix this roof here.
我想帮她修理下顶棚
Roof ? Fine.
顶棚? 好吧
If there a problem, i’ll fix it.
如果有问题的话我来修好了
I’m quite handy.
我比较擅长
I was building a church before…Eko explode it.
在Eko被炸飞前我还在造教堂呢
Right, well…
好吧 那么…
Just trying to help.
我只是想帮帮你
Thanks.
谢谢
What was all that about ?
到底是怎么回事?
I don’t know.
不知道
We gonna have together another button push.
也许我们得另找一个按键让他按
How are you doing today, Jack ?
今天过得怎样 Jack?
Great.
好极了
You seem frustrated.
你看起来很沮丧
to keep watching cartoons, or…
我是继续看卡♥通♥呢
are you gonna tell me why I’m here.
还是你告诉我为什么我会在这?
I hope you like blueberry. – If not I can…
我希望你喜欢蓝莓 不喜欢的话我…
Should I talk to Benjamin ?
我可以和Benjamin谈谈吗? 什么?
Should i talk to Benjamin ? Because I’m sorry
我可以和Benjamin谈谈吗? 因为我在想…
to think that you’re just the person who brings me my food.
你只是个给我送饭的
You can talk to him all you want,
你愿意的话你可以和他谈谈
but he won’t tell you anything.
但他不会告诉你任何东西
You work for him. No, I don’t work for him.
你在帮他干活 不 我没在为他工作
He’s in charge.
他是头儿
It doesn’t work that way over here, Jack
我们不搞这一套 Jack
We make decisions together. Really?
我们一起做决定 真的吗?
Because when I was holding that broken plate at your neck,
当我拿着那只破碗指着你脖子的时候
he seemed happy to just let you die.
他看起来对你的死活根本无所谓
I mean, it felt like
我是说 这好像…
he made that decision on his own.
他自己一个人做了一个决定
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
你不知道你自己在说什么
I don’t answer to him.
我没有服从他的决定
Juliet, I need you.
Juliet 我需要你帮忙
Can it wait?
等一下好吗?
The sub is back. We have a situation,
那家伙回来了 情况不太好
so come with me now.
马上和我来
Time for work.
开始干活了
Soundin’ a little stuffy there, Chinatown.
感觉有点无聊么 唐人街来的小子
Need to blow your nose?
想让鼻子开花吗?
Just give me an excuse. Thought I just did.
给我个理由 我想我已经说过了
What I gotta do, talk about your mother?
我该做什么 问候你老妈?
Danny, are you there?
Danny 你在吗?
Yeah.
是的
Hold on.
等等
Okay, go
好了 快走
What?
什么?
Where are they?
他们在哪?
They’re back in the…
他们在…
This is bad, Juliet.
都是你的错 Juliet
Keep her steady.
抬稳点
She’ll be okay?
她会好的 是吗? 她会没事吗?
What happened?
发生了什么?
We happened.
我们的人干的
What?
什么?
I’ve been on this rock long enough to realize
我在这里这么久早知道
they ain’t in the business of shootin’ each other.
他们这伙人是不会自相残杀的
We did it.
是我们干的
Our team.
我们的人
You smiling?
你在笑?
Damn right I’m smiling.
混♥蛋♥ 好吧 我是在笑
‘Cause we just got our ticket outta here.
因为我们可以开溜了
What are you doin’?
你在干什么?
What are you doin’?
你要把我冲出去吗
Shush up. I’m thinking.
安静点 我在考虑
Warning
警告
Reward. Reward.
奖品 奖品
You know that chick they brought in on a stretcher?
你知道那个担架上的女人吗?
That’s broken nose man’s girl.
是那个鼻子破了的家伙的女朋友
They call him Pickett.
他们叫他放哨的
Well, Pickett is distracted at the moment.
那么那个放哨的分散了他们的注意力
So?
所以呢?
Watch and learn, little lady.
学着点 小姐
Warning.
警告
Warning.
警告
There’s juice pumpin’ into this box from somewhere.
有条输送管在给这台机器输送果汁
Next time someone comes to pull me out,
下次有人来拉我出去的话
I’m gonna wait till they step in my little swimming hole,
我会等他踩进我的小泳池里
then I grab ’em. Zap.
然后抓住他们 滋的一声
They fall back from the shock, I snag the keys.
他们触电倒地后 我就可以拿到钥匙了
Bet the bears never thought of that.
我打赌熊是想不出这个主意的
You’re both gonna get electrocuted.
你们都会触电的
Yeah, but I felt the jolt. I can take it.
是的 但我被电过一次 我承受的了
The other guy, he ain’t gonna be ready for it.
另一个呢…他不会有准备的
What, you think I’m crazy?
怎么 你认为我疯了?
No, I’m actually impressed.
不 事实上我很感兴趣
Well, wipe the stars out of your eyes, sweetheart
把你眼里的星光擦去吧 亲爱的
’cause we’re gonna do this
因为我们必须这么做
What about him?
那Jack怎么办?
What about him?
关他什么事?
We don’t even know if he’s here.
我们不知道他是否在这
Hell, we don’t even know if he’s alive.
甚至还不知道他是否活着
We gotta take care of us.
我们得照顾好我们自己
It’s every man for himself, Freckles.
每个人都会有私心的 小妞
All right, Ford, that’s enough.
好了 Ford 够了
All inmates are required
所有人返回牢房♥
to report to your cells for mandatory…
立即执行…
Problem is, I was following your hands, no your eyes.
问题是我只在意你的手 而不是你的眼神
Problem is, you old and dumb.
问题是你又老又不说话
Where did you hide it?!
你藏在那里了?
Who’s the punching bag?
那个被打的是谁?
Just got here. Name is Munson.
刚来 叫Munson
Rumor has it he ripped off the government for 10 mil,
听说他窃了政♥府♥一千万
but they never found the money.
但政♥府♥却找不到这笔钱
I’ll be damned.
真该死 说话啊 小子
If your buddy the warden didn’t keep breaking up the fights,
如果你的监狱长朋友不制止的话
Munson would be a dead man.
Munson马上就会变死人了
That son of a bitch.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You get little mints on your pillow at night, too?
你晚上在枕头上放薄荷了吗?
Sorry?
什么?
You been here, what, a week, and you’re on tote bag duty?
你才这里都一周了就开始做手提包了?

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第三季 第四集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏