原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第二季 第十九集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

Previously on “Lost”…
上集回顾
Right here, there’s a line.
就是这儿 这有个界线
You cross that line,
你要是越过着界线
we go from misunderstanding to…something else.
那就不是什么误会的事了
What do I do?
我该怎么做?
That button has to be pushed.
去按那些按钮
I never entered the numbers.
我从来都没有输入过那些数字
I never pressed the button.
我从来没碰过那些按钮
You’re lying.
你说谎
No, I’m done lying.
没有 我从不说谎
It’s a parachute.
的确是降落伞
All right.Cereal goes on the left, Bernard.
这样 bernard 谷类食品放在左边
So this isn’t bothering you at all?
这样做会让你很麻烦吗?
What’s “this”?
哪里的话
Well, this.
好的 就是这个
This.
这个
Why is a bag of potato chips gonna bother me?
为什么这么一包土豆条却让我感到困惑?
Well, aren’t you remotely curiousas to where all this came from?
难道你对这些东西是从哪儿来的就不感到一点好奇?
You’re acting like we just got back from the supermarket.
你就像刚从超♥市♥回来一样
Well, I guess I was raised never to question my blessings.
好的 我猜想我从来没有因为我所受到的恩惠而被质疑过
I was raised to question piles of food with weird labels
我却对这些贴上古怪标签的食物感到奇怪
that just fall out of the sky, Rose.
rose 这简直就是天上掉下来的馅饼
Well, honey,just because you’re having a bad day,
亲爱的 只是因为天气不好吗?
doesn’t mean you have to raise your voice.
但也不用扯着嗓子喊啊
Bad day? I’ve had seven weeks of bad days on the other side of the island,
天气不好?我在这个岛的另外一边过了7个星期的糟糕日子,
just trying to stay alive so I could get back to you.
只是努力活着 从而回到你的身边
But here…
但是这却…
my god, Rose,they’ve built a kitchen on the beach.
天哪 Rose 他们在沙滩上建了个厨房♥
They’ve given up.
他们已经放弃了
Given up? On what?
放弃?放弃什么?
On getting rescued.
放弃离开这
You gonna get that?
你要处理下那个玩意儿吗?
When’s the last time you went in to see him?
你最后一次进去见他是什么时候
Couple hours ago. He was sleeping.
几个小时前 他正在睡觉
Did he eat Nope.
他吃了吗 没有
That’s two days now.
到现在已经两天了
No food. No water. Nothing to say.
不吃不喝 什么都不说
I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of waiting.
我不知道你是怎么想的 我是等的不耐烦了
I hear you’ve lost your appetite.
我听说你没有什么胃口
OK. Don’t talk.
好样的 不说拉倒
I was never that good at bedside manner, anyway.
我向来对和病人沟通就不擅长
I’m gonna change your dressing.
让我来给你肩膀的伤口换个药
If you try anything, we’ve got a problem. So, Henry…
如果你想打什么主意的话 那你就有大♥麻♥烦了 所以 henry
I was thinking about something you were saying before we found out who you are.
我正在想在我们调查清楚出 你到底是谁之前说些什么
This is gonna sting.
这有点痛
Yeah, you were saying that if you were one of them,
你一直说如果你是他们的其中一员的话
that you’d lead us into a trap.
你就会把我们带进陷阱
Capture our people, force a trade. Us for you.
绑♥架♥我们的人 和我们做交易 用你做交易
Pretty good idea, Henry.
Henry 这真是个好主意
And since you are one of them, I thought now might be a good time to use it.
既然你是他们中的其中一员 我想你现在最好充分利用时间
I’m going out to the line that we’re not supposed to cross
我打算越过那条不应该被越过的界线
and telling them that we’ve got you.
告诉他们你在我们手上
And if they want you back, it’s gonna cost ’em.
如果他们想带你回去 那就得拿东西来换
And when we get Walt back…
当我们把Walt换回来
you might just have been worth all the trouble.
那你惹的这些麻烦也算值了
Did you say something?
那你惹的这些麻烦也算值了
They’ll never give you Walt.
他们不会把walt还给你们的
Don’t gun it. You’re digging yourself in.
别踩油门 要不只会越陷越深
Just tap the gas, lightly. All due respect,
油门一点一点加 恕我直言
I have driven in snow my whole life. Mind stepping back?
我都在雪地里开了一辈子车了 你介意我往后退一点吗
You have to rock it out. You’re not gonna be able to…
你介意我往后退一点吗 你这样做不能
I’m calling triple A. What, so they can send a tow truck?
我打”AAA”吧 为什么 难到这样他们就会送一个拖车过来
Trust me, I can do this.
相信我 我能搞定这一切
OK. Ease on the gas.
好的 慢慢往上加一点油门
That’s it. You’re doing great!
就是这样 你做得真棒
Almost!
差不多了
Go, go, go!
继续 继续 继续 啊
Are you OK?
你 你还好吗?
Oh, yeah. Sure, I’m fine.
是的 我很好
you know I would have gotten it out eventually.
你知道的 我几乎快要把它弄出来了
sure. July’s right around the corner.
当然 7月份马上就要到了
Well, thanks for helping me.
是的 感谢你帮助我
Sure.
不客气
By the way, I’m Rose.
顺便说一句 我叫rose
Oh…Bernard. Yeah.
我叫bernard 对
OK. Oh, OK. Yeah. OK.
好的 好的 好
Drive Drive safe, now, OK Yeah, yeah. You too.
小心驾驶 当然 你也小心
Um… Uh, Bernard? Yeah?
嗯 Bernard 怎么了
Can I buy you a cup of coffee?
我能请你喝一杯咖啡吗
Coffee would be nice.
啊 咖啡不错
Yeah. OK.
是的 就这么说
I had to beat back half the group to get these. I saved them for you.
这可是我和其他人抢了半天才得到的 特意为你留的
No way. I’m on a new diet.
这不行 我在减肥
Nothing but fish and water and…
只吃鱼 只喝水
fish and water.
鱼和水
Hurley, what are you doing right now?
Hurley 你在做什么
Talking to your wife. Good.
和你妻子说话 好的
Can you and Libby meet me at the tree line in five minutes?
你能找到libby 5分钟后和她到那边的树那边见我吗
And can you get Jin and Sun, Jenkins, and that frogurt guy?
去叫一下Jin和Sun 还有Jenkins和那个做冷冻酸奶的家伙
The guy who made frozen yogurt? Neil
那个做冷冻酸奶的家伙? Neil
Yeah. And Craig, and anybody else you can get.
是的 还有craig以及你能找到的任何人
Bernard? What are you up to?
Bernard 你要干吗
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Hey, Richard, Craig, Jerome, come here. I got a great idea…
Richard Craig Ralph 到这来 我有一个好主意
I’m not sure trading people’s their thing.
我还是不确定他们到底愿不愿意换人
talking to him is getting us nowhere.
与他谈话也没有什么用
So, maybe we can get something for him.
所以 也许我们能给他想要的东西
You want me to come with you?
你要我和你一起去吗?
You need to stay here.
所以 也许我们能给他想要的东西
You need it more than I do.
你只要待在这就好
Do yourself a favor, man.
哥们 听我的
Don’t go out there alone. All right.
别单独去那 好的
Ha-ha! That’s how it’s done.
哈哈 原来是这样的
well, look at you.
正看着你呢
What, that’s like four in the last half hour?
那好像是 半个小时里的第四个吧
Let me call the Guinness book.
让我去叫吉尼斯纪录吧
You want help or not? ‘Cause I’ve got better things to do with my time.
你到底帮不帮我 我还要用我的时间多做些事呢
happy day. Here comes Dr. Giggles.
快乐的一天 我们的微笑医生过来了
Hey, yourself.
嗨 一个人啊
I’m going back to the jungle to talk to our friend with the beard.
我要再回到丛林里找 那个长胡子的”老朋友”谈谈
See if we can make a trade.
看看我们能不能和他做个交易
the old prisoner exchange.
俘虏交换
You’re inviting me along ’cause you want a gun?
难道你要叫上我一起去 顺便拿到那些枪
I’m not inviting you, I’m inviting Kate.
我不是在邀请你 我是在邀请kate
And I’ve already got a gun, but thanks for offering.
我已经有一把抢了,不过谢谢帮助.
How in the hell did you get a gun?
你♥他♥妈♥的是怎么弄到枪的
Does it matter?
这有意义吗
I’ll get my things.
我收拾下我的东西
OK, two months we’ve been on this island. Two months.
好的 我们已经被困在这岛上两个月了吧
And already we have a water trough,
现在我们已经有了储水罐
and we’ve got a food pantry,
也有了食物仓库
and people are taking showers in your hatch.
所有人都能在那舱里洗澡
Have you forgotten that we all crashed on this island?
难道你们已经忘了我们 是落难到这岛上的吗
It’s like none of you want to go home. How can you say that? Of course we do.
现在好像没有人想回家 你说什么 我们都想回家
Why aren’t we doing anything about it? Dude, we like built a raft.
那为什么我们不为此做点什么 哥们 我们做过一个木筏
But, it got blown up.
不过散架了
OK. So, what are we doing now?
好的 那么我们现在干吗
That pallet of food had a parachute,
那降落伞里面有那么多食物
which means a plane dropped it here,
那降落伞里面有那么多食物
which means there are other planes that fly over the island.
那也就意味着会有别的飞机经过这里

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第二季 第十九集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏