原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第二季 第十三集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

Charlie. Give me the baby. Who the hell are you, John?
Charlie 把孩子给我 你以为你是谁啊 John?
Aaron’s not your responsibility.
Aaron不是你该管的
Where were you when he was born?
他出生的时候你在哪里?
Where were you when he was taken?
他被抓走的时候你又在哪里?
You’re not his father.You’re not his family.
你不是他爸爸 也不是他家人
Neither are you, Charlie.
你同样也不是 Charlie
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
This is not your island.This is our island.
这个岛不是你们的 而是我们的
And the only reason you’re living on it
而你们之所以能生活在这里
is because we let you live on it.
是因为我们允许你们这么做
Right here, there’s a line.
这里就是界线了
You cross that line,
如果你们敢踏过这界线
we go from misunderstanding to something else.
那我们之间就不仅仅只是误会了
It’s your call, Jack.
你自己决定 Jack
Sayid tells me that you’re a cop.
Sayid和我说你是个警♥察♥
I was a cop.
曾经是
Can I ask you something?
我可以请教你一些事情吗?
Shoot.
说吧
How long do you think it would take to train an army?
你觉得训练一支军队要多久?
Is that all of them?
这是所有的了?
All six of them.
所有6支都在这了
Plus one box of ammo.
但是只有一盒子弹
At least we don’t have to worry about running out anytime soon.
至少目前我们不用担心弹♥药♥会用完
Jack, I’m grateful that you decided
Jack 很高兴你决定
to keep them all in the same place.
把所有武器都放在同一个地方
I had to take them from Charlie.
这是我从Charlie那里拿来的
His heroin stash.
是藏海洛英的
I figured it might have therapeutic value,
我想如果他看不到这些
if it ever came to that.
会对他戒毒有所帮助
You’re just gonna leave it all in the statues?
你就打算一直把毒品藏在这雕象里?
You wanna break seven Virgin Marys,
那你打算敲碎这7个圣母玛利亚?
be my guest.
你自便吧
I’m superstitious.
我很迷信的
The combination.
把密♥码♥告诉我
I’m gonna assume that you’re asking me
我想你问我也许是因为
because you’re worried that I might fall off a cliff or something,
你担心我会摔下悬崖
that it’s irresponsible for just one of us to have access to this room,
或者你觉得只有一人能进来这里
rather than this being
是很不可靠的
an issue of trust.
而不会觉得这是你不信任我
Well, there are a lot of cliffs on this island, John.
这岛上有很多悬崖 John
All right. But I think we should agree, Jack,
好吧 但是我觉得我们应该达成协议 Jack
that if either of us need to open this door,
如果我们中的任何一人需要进来这里
we consult each other first.
我们都得与对方商量
Absolutely.
没问题
Right seven, left 33,
右转到7 左转到33
right 18.You need to write it down?
再右转到18 你要把它记下来吗?
No. I got it.
不用了 我记得住
All right.
好吧
And, Jack, you may want to consider
还有 Jack 你应该考虑下
locking the medicine in here, too.
把药品也放在这里面
Why would I need to do that?
我为什么要那么做?
Well, well.
看吧 看吧
Look who had to relocate to the suburbs.
这是谁要在郊区安家啦
Ain’t that just like a woman?
像个娘们似的
She keeps the house and you get the cheap-ass apartment.
她住着大房♥子 而你却只能呆在小公♥寓♥啊
Man, I thought these people hated me,
伙计 我以前觉得这些人都恨我
but I gotta hand it to you.
不过现在这名头得转给你了
Stealing the baby and trying to drown it?
偷走孩子 想要把他淹死?
Now, that’s a new low.
你现在成为新的孤立对象了
You even made Locke take a swing at you.
连Locke都要打你
Hell, that’s like getting Gandhi to beat his kids.
这就好比让甘地来教训他自己的孩子
Shouldn’t you be more worried about Jack
你是不是应该担心一下Jack?
ransacking your tent right now?
他正在搜你的帐子
What?
什么?
What the hell you think you’re doing?
你到底在干什么
You stole these from the hatch.
这些是你从舱里偷出来的
You stole them from me. What?
是你从我那偷过去的 什么?
They were in my stash.I took back what was mine.
它们是我藏起来的 我只是拿回属于我的而已
These belong to all of us, Sawyer.To the group.
这些是属于我们的Sawyer 是属于大家的
You don’t have a stash anymore.
你那藏东西的地方已经没有了
Doc, you don’t wanna do this.
我是认真的 医生 放下它
Just give me the pills, we’ll forget it ever happened.
把这些药片还给我 我会当什么都没发生过
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我?
Last chance, Doc.
没有下一次了 医生
What do you want, right now?
你现在想要什么?
Just you.
就要你
Oh, damn it.
该死
What is it?
怎么了
I’m gonna be late for that meeting I told you about.
我开会要迟到了 就是我和你说过的那个会议
Meeting, huh?
会议?
yeah
是的
You got another date,you can just say so.
如果你还有约会 你直说就是了
I can only wrap my mind around one woman at a time,
我可没本事脑袋里同时想着两个女人
but I appreciate the permission.
但是我还是满欣赏你的宽宏大量
Back in a flash, gorgeous.
一会就回来 美人
You weren’t exactly supposed to see that.
你不该看到这些
Are you serious?
你没开玩笑吧?
What?
什么?
You’re not serious?
这不是真的吧
You just happen to have a suitcase full of cash,
你这么巧带了个装满现金的手提箱
and you go to pick it up
而正要去拿的时候
and then the lock just happens to break?
锁恰好坏了?
Give me that.
给我
It’s not even real.
这都不是真的钱
Newspaper?
报纸?
Are you trying to con me?
你在想方设法的骗我钱?
What, I ask you what all the money’s for
当我问你要这些钱派什么用场时
and you do some song and dance about an investment or something
你就编一些投资啊什么的来骗我
and then I say,”Hey, oh, I’ve got some money. ”
然后…然后我就会傻呼呼的说”嘿 我这里还有些钱”
Look, you got me.
看 都被你看穿了
Good for you.
你真行啊
No harm, no foul.
这也没什么
You should’ve done your homework.
你应该有准备的
I didn’t take anything from him in the divorce.
和他离婚我什么都没得到
I’m not even worth your trouble.
我不值得你花这么多心思
Well, shame on me.
我真是无地自容啊
I want you to show me what you do.
告诉我你是怎么做的
Show me what you do.What you really do.
让我看看你到底是怎么做的
And what do I do?
什么怎么做?
Show me how to con people, Sawyer.
告诉我你是怎么骗人的 Sawyer
I like what you’ve done with the place.
我喜欢你布置屋子的方式
Maid’s day off.
今天不用女仆
You wanna move?
挪一下好吗?
Heard Jack took your painkillers.
我听说Jack拿走了你的止痛药
Guess me and the doc are on the outs.
是啊 我想那医生算是把我看成外人了
One less Christmas card I’ll have to send this year.
今年又可以少寄一张圣诞卡了
Maybe that’ll cheer you up.It’s from the hatch.
这可能会让你开心一点 我从舱里拿来的
I know you’re hard up for reading material.
我知道你在为找不到阅读材料发愁
Well, as much as I’d like to learn to “feather my hair,”
就象我想知道怎么剪头发一样
I lost my damn glasses on the raft.
在竹筏上我把眼镜弄掉了
You wanna read it to me?
能读给我听吗?
What, You got an appointment or something?
怎么了 你有约会么
All right.
就这个了
“Ten Ways To Tell If He’s A Sensitive Man. ”
“10种可以判断他是否是个敏感男人的方法”
This ought to be good.
听上去还不错
Morning.
早上好
Hey, John.
John
Now, there’s a sensitive man.
这就是个敏感男人
Claire asked him to sleep down here.
Claire让他睡在那边
Come on.
拜托

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第二季 第十三集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏