原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《黄石》第一季 第七集

什么情况
The fuck?
你们疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
后退
Get back.
后退
Get back.
好吗
All right?
趁这家伙还没吃人 快点后退
Get back before that thing eats somebody.
它看上去很友好
It seems friendly.
它可不友好 退回去
Well, it’s not. Now get back.
好了 我们不会靠近它的
Okay, we won’t get any closer.
你看到那道围栏了吗 我家的
You see that fence? That’s mine.
那边的围栏也是我家的
That fucking fence down there, that’s mine too.
山这边的一切
Everything this side of that mountain,
一直到这里 都是我的
all the way over here, mine too.
你们是非法入侵
You’re trespassing.
非法入侵
Trespassing.
-他们不信 -什么
– They don’t believe you. – What?
他说什么
What’s he saying?
他在说什么
What’s he saying?
他说一个人不该占有这么多土地
Says that it’s wrong for one man to own all this.
他说你应该和其他人分享
He says you should share it with all the people.
是吗
Yeah.
这里是美国 我们不分享土地
This is America. We don’t share land here.
黄石
第一季 第七集
-准备就绪 -好 开始手术
– She’s ready to go. – Okay, let’s prep this.
手术刀
Scalpel.
记录第一个切口 21点54分
Record first incision, 21:54.
21点54分 记录完毕
21:54 recorded.
钻头
Drill.
钻入
Drilling.
冲洗一下伤口
Let’s irrigate this.

Saw.
锯开
Sawing.
她有硬脑膜外血肿
She suffered an epidural hematoma.
-她还活着吗 -她还活着
– Is she alive? – She’s alive.
正在恢复
She’s in recovery.
我们做了开颅手术
Uh, we had to perform what’s called a craniotomy,
把她的颅骨取下一块
where we remove a piece of her skull,
然后吸出血肿
and we use the suction to remove the hematoma.
给她戴上了呼吸器 协助她呼吸
We got her on a ventilator to help her breathe,
我们会继续给她缓解颅内压力
and then, uh, we just continue to relieve the pressure.
她会好起来吗
Is she gonna be okay?
脑损伤是不可能这么早
With brain injuries, it’s impossible
就能得出确切的预后效果的
to form an accurate prognosis so soon after the trauma.
但是她挺过了手术 很多人没有
But, uh, she survived the surgery, many don’t.
并且她很年轻 很坚强
And she’s young and she’s strong.
别放弃希望
You have reason to hope.
我们能见她吗
Can we see her?
-我不太建议 -只有我去呢
– I don’t recommend it. – How about just me then?
你说得对
You were right.
我不该见她
I shouldn’t have seen her.
我想见我妈
I wanna see my mom.
很好玩 是吧
It’s pretty cool, huh?
我想见我妈妈 你能带我去吗
I wanna see my mom. Can you take me to her?
你♥爸♥爸让你留在这
Your dad wants you to stay here.
-你应该待在这 -把你的手拿开
– Hey, you need to stay here. – Move your arm.
你冷静点 白色警报
Hey, you need to calm down. Code White.
白色警报 白色警报
Code White, Code White.
-放开我 -白色警报
– Let me go. – Code White.
放开我
Let me go.
冷静
Calm down.
-别碰我 -请你冷静一点
– Get off. – Calm down.
住手 快住手
Stop. Stop!
你干了什么
What did you do?
我什么都没做 是他动手打人
I didn’t do anything. He was Code White.
你应该离开这 休息一会
Okay, you need to take a little break from this place.
我要在这陪我的妻子
I’m staying with my wife.
除非你能找来 能看住这孩子的人
That is not an option until you can find someone
否则你们不能待在这
who can supervise him.
他只是个孩子
He’s a kid.
他没做错什么
He didn’t do anything wrong.
是他们像牲口一样把他按在地上
They were holding him on the ground like a fucking animal.
我不管对错 我的职责是维护人身安全
Right or wrong is not my job. Keeping people safe is.
而你们这样不安全
And this is not safe. So you can come back
你找来个管得住他的人 就可以回来
when you find someone he’ll listen to,
显然他根本不听护士的
because he clearly will not listen to the nurse.
-他爷爷正在来的路上 -他还没到
– His grandfather’s on the way. – Well, he is not here now.
所以你去透透气吧 你需要休息
So you take a break. You need it.
来吧 小家伙
Come on, buddy.
牛仔烦死了
Fucking cowboys.
从1886年开始
Since 1886,
达顿家每个去世的人
every Dutton who died
都葬在我后院300码外的那块地里
is buried 300 yards from my back porch.
从我爷爷的爷爷
From my great-great-grandfather,
到我妻子和我的长子
to my wife, and my oldest son.
当我的牧场长出一棵树
When a tree grows on my ranch,
畜牧业者晚宴
我知道是什么滋养了它
I know exactly what fed it,
那也是我们最大的希望
and that’s the best we can hope for,
因为我们做的一切不是只为眼前
because nothing we do is for today.
经营牧场是唯一一门
Ranching is the only business
以收支持平为目标的行业
where the goal is to break even.
挺过又一季
Survive another season.
直到你的孩子们能继承祖业
Last long enough for your children to continue the cycle,
也许 只是也许
and maybe, just maybe,
当有树从你的身体萌芽时 土地仍属于他们
the land is still theirs when a tree sprouts from you.
主上帝
Lord God,
主上帝 请赐予我们甘霖
Lord God, give us rain
和几分幸运 我们将尽己所能
and a little luck, and we’ll do the rest.
阿门
Amen.
贝丝·达顿
杰米·达顿
此时此刻是竞选助选中我最爱的部分
This is my favorite part of the campaign,
办公室还没有充斥着人们的喊叫
before the room is packed with people shouting,
民调数字带来恐慌
the terror of the polling numbers,
不眠不休和冷掉的披萨
no sleep and cold pizza.
听起来不是很好的助选宣言
Not a very good sales pitch of the process.
其实是彻头彻尾的人间地狱
It’s hell. In every sense of the word.
但是又让人兴奋
You know, but it’s also exhilarating.
那种我们可以扭转乾坤的感觉
The sense that we can make a difference.
让理想付诸行动
Shaping ideas into policy.
实话告诉你
You know, I gotta be honest with you,
我不是个理想主义者
I’m not an idealist.
我不希望你以为我追求的是改变世界
I don’t want you to think my goal is changing the world.
你追求的是什么
Well, what is your goal?
权力
Power.
你已经有权力了
You– you already have power.
我想要更多
I want more.
你得到后会用它做什么
Mm, what will you do with it if you get it?
保护我的家人 我的家人们也喜欢
Protect my family, and the families like it.
停止其它州
Stop the hemorrhaging of Montana’s resources
对蒙大拿资源的掠夺
to people in other states.
我追求的是不变
My goal is the opposite of change.
这是我听政客说过的
That’s the most idealistic thing
最理想主义的话
I’ve ever heard a politician say.
我不知道茶水间里该怎么样
I don’t know what it is about break rooms.
不是茶水间的问题
It’s not the break room.
是你
It’s you.
保释公♥司♥
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸 你还没睡吗
Dad, you awake?
你知道我在自己的赞助者晚宴上
You know what a fool I looked like
没有一个家人在我身边
when no member of my family is beside me

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《黄石》第一季 第七集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏