原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第五季 第十三集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

Comes fully equipped.
设备齐全
I’m telling you, it’s a steal at $400.
告诉你 这是400元钱的便宜价
What, you gotta check with your husband? It’s just me.
怎么 要和你丈夫商量吗 只有我
Mommy?
妈妈
Can I have a quarter for the vending machine?
我能拿25美分买♥♥自动贩卖♥♥机里的东西吗
Honey, I said wait for me by the pool.
宝贝 我说了在泳池边等我
I thought you said it was “just me.”
你说”只有我”
I meant my husband’s out of the picture.
我是指我丈夫不在
It’s just me and my son. I don’t know.
只有我和我儿子 我不知道
Most of the other tenants–they don’t like noise.
我们大多数房♥客都不想有噪音
He’s very quiet.
他很安静
I’m gonna need two months up front.
你要预付两个月的房♥租
Here, honey.
给你 宝贝
Hey, no running. you hear me, Miles?
别跑 听见了吗 Miles
Mom! Mommy! Help!
妈妈 妈妈 救命
Mommy!
妈妈
Miles?
Miles
Miles, what happened?
Miles 怎么了
Mommy!
妈妈
Oh, god.
天啊
Mr. Vonner.
Vonner先生
What were you doing in here?
你在这做什么
He… He was all alone. He was scared.
他很孤身一人 他很害怕
His chest hurt. He kept calling out for Kimberly.
他胸腔疼 他一直在叫Kimberly
Kimberly? That’s his wife.
Kimberly 是他妻子
No, she died last year. Now how would you know that?
不 她去年就死了 你怎么知道的
I heard him. Miles, what are you talking about?
我听他说的 Miles 你在说什么
He’s still talking right now.
他现在还在说话
Honey…
宝贝
He’s dead.
他死了
I told you! I can hear him!
我告诉你 我能听见他说话
I can hear him!
我能听见
Miles, you there? Pick up.
Miles 你在吗 快接听
Jim, where the hell are you? I’ll fill you in later.
Jim你到底在哪 我一会告诉你
Right now I need you to take care of something. Like what?
我现在要你做件事 什么
The security tapes from the pylon camera feeds.
高压电架里的监控录像带
They need to accidentally get erased.
它们要被意外地抹掉
Erased? Why?
抹掉 为什么
I ain’t got time for questions, Miles. Just do it.
我没时间回答 Miles 照做
Okay. Okay.Uh, which ones? Look on your monitors.
好的好的 哪些 看你的监视屏
You see us?
看见我们了吗
Yeah. you’re on number 4.
看见了 你们在4号♥
Is that kate? What the hell are you doing out there?
那是Kate吗 你们到底在做什么
Just erase number 4. and if anyone asks, I’m off the grid.
抹掉4号♥的记录 如果有人问起 就说我不在
I’m looking for the escaped hostile.
我在找逃跑的敌人
You mean your pal Sayid?
你的朋友Sayid吗
Damn it, Miles! You gonna help me or not?!
可恶 Miles 你到底帮不帮我
Yeah, Yeah. I got it. All right. I owe you one.
好的 我知道了 好的 我欠你个人情
All right, I want you to go back and and find Juliet,
好的 我要你回去找Juliet
See if anyone’s noticed yet if little Ben’s gone missin’.
看看有没有人发现小Ben失踪了
What are you gonna do when they find out?
如果他们发现了 你怎么办
Do my best to cover it up. In case you haven’t noticed,
尽量瞒过去 提醒你一下
I’m the head of security.
我是保卫部部长
All right, I’ll see you back there.
好的 回见
Where’s Lafleur?
Lafleur在哪
Uh, he’s, uh, out looking for the escaped prisoner.
他出去找越狱的家伙了
I tried to get him on his walkie, but…
我尝试用对讲机联♥系♥他 但
Uh, he must be out of range. Damn it.
他不在信♥号♥♥范围 可恶
All right. then it’s gonna have to be you.
好吧 那就只有你来了
Jim already knows about this, But I’m gonna bring you into the circle of trust.
Jim已经知道这事了 但我要让你加入信任圈
Can I trust you, Miles?
我能信任你吗 Miles
Absolutely, Horace.
当然 Horace
Okay. Good.
很好
I need you to take this out to Radzinsky at grid 3-3-4.
我要你带这个去坐标3-3-4找Radzinsky
He’s gonna give you something in return.
他会让你带个东西回来的
I want you to bring it back to me with no questions asked.
我要你带来给我 不要问问题
You understand?
明白吗
We’re not supposed to be in 3-3-4.
我们不该去3-3-4
Isn’t that hostile territory?
那不是敌人的领域吗
Welcome to the circle of trust.
欢迎来到信任圈
Stop right there!
在那停下
Miles? what are you doing out here?
MIles 你来这做什么
I was expecting Lafleur.
我来找Lafleur
Lafleur’s busy. Horace sent me instead.
Lafleur正忙 Horace派我来替他
I’m in the circle of trust. Get out.
我在信任圈 出来
I’m supposed to give you this.
我该给你这个
And said you had something for me.
而你有东西要给我
What happened to him?
他怎么了
He had an accident.
出了个意外
What kind of accident? He fell into a ditch.
什么意外 他掉进了个沟里
Is that a bullet hole in his head?
他头上那个是弹孔吗
The ditch had a gun?
难道那个沟有枪吗
It doesn’t matter what happened to him
他发生了什么不重要
Because knowing that is not your job.
你不需要知道那个
Your job is to do what I tell you to.
你要做的是听我的指挥
Take him back to Horace now, Miles.
Miles 现在带他去Horace那里
Okay…
好的
So what really happened?
究竟出了什么事
I need to see her.
我找她
Ma?

It’s me.
是我
Miles.
Miles
I’m–I’m sorry that…
我很抱歉
I couldn’t make it by sooner.
我没能早点来
It’s okay.
没关系
You’re here now.
你现在来了
Why did you come, Miles?
你为什么来 Miles
I need you to tell me
你想要你告诉我
Why I’m this way…
为什么我是这样的
How… how I do the things I do.
我怎么做出那些事的
And I need to know why you won’t talk to me about my father.
我还想知道你为什么不和我说爸的事
Because he never cared about us…
因为他从不关心我们
Never cared about you.
从不关心你
I need to know where he is, ma. It doesn’t matter where.
我要知道他在哪里 -这不重要
It does matter. Miles, please.
重要 Miles 求你了
I have a right to know! He’s dead.
我有权知道 他死了
Your father…
你♥爸♥
Kicked us out when you were just a baby.
在你还是个婴儿时 把我们撵了出去
He didn’t want anything to do with us.
他不想和我们有关系
So the less you knew about him,
你对他知道的越少
The better.
就越好
Why didn’t you just tell me?
你为什么没有告诉我
Because it was over.
因为这结束了
Your dad has been dead a long time.
你♥爸♥死很久了
Where’s his body?
他葬在哪
Somewhere you can never go.
你永远去不了的地方
Pierre, if it was caused by the electromagnetism,
Pierre 如果这是电磁导致的
We need to know.
我们需要知道
You wanna see it now? Yeah, he just got back.
你现在想看吗 他刚回来
I’ll send him out with it right away. Okay.
我这就叫他带上它出发 好的
Did you bring the package?
你带包裹来了吗
“package”? You mean the corpse?
“包裹” 你是指死尸吧
Yeah. Now I need you to bring it out to Dr.Chang at the Orchid.
是的 我现在要你带去给兰花站的张博士
Listen, man. I’m security.
听着 我是保卫部的
If you just need somebody to drive the van,
如果你只要有人开车
Can’t someone from the motor pool do it?
车辆调配场的人也可以
If I wanted someone from the motor pool,
如果我要车辆调配厂的人
I would have asked them.
我就去叫他们了
And since Lafleur decided to disappear, you’re all I’ve got.
从Lefleur失踪 我就只有你了
So just bring it out to Dr. Chang,
带去给张博士

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第五季 第十三集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏