原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第五季 第十三集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

I know that woman, Kate.
我了解那个女人 Kate
She’s my friend,
她是我朋友
And she would never do anything to hurt your son.
她也绝不会去伤害你儿子
Sure.
应该吧
So I’m new here, Dr. Chang.
我是新来了 张博士
What is it exactly you do at the orchid? It’s classified.
你们在兰花站干嘛呢 这是机密
Oh, really? You can’t tell anyone?
真的吗 那你不能透露给任何人咯
Not even your wife?
即使是你老婆
No.
不能
What about your kids?
那告诉你的孩子吗
I have a 3-monthld son, so, no, I haven’t told him.
我儿子才三个月大 所以我还没告诉他
3 months? Wow! Congrats.
三个月吗 哇 恭喜啊
What’s his name?
他叫什么呢
Miles.
Miles
Small world.
无巧不成书啊
That’s your name, too. right, Miles?
那也是你的名字吧 Miles
Yeah.
是啊
So are you a fan of jazz, Dr. Chang?
那你是爵士乐迷吗 张博士
Like Miles Davis?
喜欢Miles Davis吗
My wife is.
我老婆喜欢
I like country.
我喜欢乡村乐
So you two have been here for… three years now.
你们俩来这里有三年了吧
Must be pretty tight, huh?
关系应该很亲密吧
Dr. chang and I… don’t exactly travel in the same circles.
我和张博士不在同一个生活圈
I wasn’t aware there were circles.
我不知道有哪些生活圈
Great.
太好了
We should all… get together for a beer sometime.
我们应该抽空一起去喝几杯
How awesome would that be happy?
这主意很酷吧
Stop here.
这儿停一下
You don’t need to wait. I’ll get a ride back with Radzinsky.
你们不必等我了 我和Radzinsky回去
Dude, what is this place?
老兄 这是什么地方
And what’s up with all the secrecy?
这么隐蔽干什么呢
Don’t know. Don’t care.
我不知道 也不关心
Hey, Glenn!
喂 Glenn
What’s the serial number that goes on the hatch list?
积载表上的序列号♥说多少呢
4, 8…
4 8…
15…
15…
16…
16…
23…
23…
Hold on a minute. it’s smudged.
等一会 纸有些脏
42. 42.
42 42
How the hell did you know that?
你是怎么知道的呢
’cause they’re building our hatch.
因为他们在造我们的舱
What hatch?
什么舱呢
The one that crashed our plane.
弄得我们坠机的那个舱
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, miles.
嘿 Miles
Do I know you?
我们认识吗
Miles, my name’s Bram.
Miles 我叫Bram
You owe me a fish taco.
你欠我一份烤鱼卷
Sorry about that, but your apartment’s being watched,
很抱歉 但他们在监视你的公♥寓♥
And we had to try our best
我们在尽全力来
To talk you out of working for Charles Widmore.
说服你不要为Charle Widmore工作
I have no idea who that is.
我不知道那是谁
He’s the man
他特别资助的一艘船
Who chartered the boat you’ll be getting on next week.
而你下周就要参加船员
And, my friend, you do not want to get on that boat.
朋友 你不会想上那条船
Do you know what lies in the shadow of the statue?
你知道雕像的阴影里藏着什么吗
No, can’t say that I do.
不知道
Then you’re not ready to go to that island.
那就说明你没准备好去那座岛
But if you come with us–
但如果你跟我们一起
All those things you’ve spent your life trying to find out?
你会发现你毕生寻找的答案
You’ll know.
你全会知道的
You’ll know who you are, Miles
你会知道你到底是谁 Miles
Why it is you have a gift,
为什么你有那种能力
And most of all,
更重要的是
You’ll know about your father.
你会知道你父亲
I don’t know where you’ve been getting your intel,
我不知道你从哪得到的情报
But I stopped caring about my father a long time ago.
但我很久之前就不关心我的父亲了
What I do care about is money.
我关心的仅仅是钱
So I’ll tell you what.
我告诉你为什么
You want me to pass on going to the island?
你要我不去小岛
It’s gonna cost you double what they offered
那你得给我他们愿意付的钱的双倍
$3.2 million.
320万美元
We’re not paying you anything.
我们不会付给你任何东西
But all the money in the world
就算有这世上所有的钱
Isn’t gonna fill that empty hole inside you, Miles.
也无法填补你内心对你父亲所失去的感觉 Miles
That’s sad, isn’t it?
这很伤人心 不是吗
Toss him!
把他扔下去
You’re playing for the wrong team.
你选错边了
Yeah? What team are you on?
那你这又是什么队伍啊
The one that’s gonna win.
一个稳赢的队伍
That hatch they’re building?
他们在建的那舱
There’s gonna be an accident,
将会发生场事故的
Then they’re gonna have to build a computer
然后他们还会安个计算机
With a button you have to push so the world doesn’t end.
有个按钮 你必须按 不然这世界将会毁灭
So your dad…
你♥爸♥爸
Is he around…
他还在…
You know, when we came from? the future?
…我们来的时间 未来
No.

Well, then this is kind of awesome for you, huh?
这对你来讲不是很棒
How is it awesome?!
怎么会让我觉得很棒
Because you get to hang out with him,
因为你可以和他经常在一起
You know, get to know him better and stuff.
你可以了解更多有关他的东西
And don’t bother thanking me,
不用谢我了
But he was totally down for that beer, dude.
但他完全沉湎于啤酒中了 老兄
You know, and maybe he’ll let you hold baby you,
也许他会让你抱着婴儿时期的你
Or you can change your own diaper or–
给你自己换尿布或者…
Listen up,
听清楚
’cause we’re only gonna have this conversation once.
这种谈话仅此一次
I don’t want to hang out with my dad.
我不想和我爸一起
I don’t want to know him better and “stuff.”
我不想更了解他 或者”其它的事”
Why not?
为什么不想
Did he beat you up when you were little or something?
你小的时候他一直打你吗
He wasn’t even around when I was little, you dimwit!
我小的时候他甚至都不在我身边 你这傻子
I never knew him until now.
我现在才对他有所了解
Why am I even telling you this?
我怎么会告诉你这些
’cause you’re in pain and you need to let it out.
因为你很痛苦 你想摆脱这种痛苦
I’m not in pain. it doesn’t matter.
我不痛苦 这无关紧要
My father is dead. he’s gone. he never cared about me,
我爸死了 他离开了 他从不关心我
And nothing I can do will ever change that.
我无法去改变这种状况
But he’s not gone. we just dropped him off.
但他没死 我们刚刚才把他放下车
You want to get into my business?
你想扯入我家这事吗
Let’s get into yours! Give that back to me.
管好你自己的事吧 把这书还给我
How about we read your little diary? It’s not a diary! It’s personal!!
让我读下这日记怎样 这不是日记 是隐私
Let’s see what’s going on in that piece of granite you call a head
看看在这比你生命还重要的书里有些什么
Give that– give that back to me.
把 把这个还我
Give it back! “exteriorhoth.
还给我 在胡斯(星战里的星球)的外部
“a little spy robot thingy zips through the atmosphere
“一个小型机械人飞速从外太空降落”
“and crashes into the snowy planet below.
“撞上了这颗白雪皑皑的星球”
“that’s when Chewbacca shows up
“这时Chewbacca常出现了
and blasts it away with his crossbow laser.
用他的激光箭把它给炸毁了”
“he shakes his fury fist in the sky in triumph.
“他摇动着他的’匹’拳在空中挥舞”
It’s “furry.”
是”毛”
“furry fist.” I need to spell-check it.
“毛拳” 我要检查下拼写了
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西
I’m writing “empire strikes back.”
我在写”帝国反击战”
Uh… I’m sorry. what?
不好意思 什么东西
It’s 1977, right?
1977年 对吧
So “Stars Wars” just came out.
《星球大战》刚上映

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第五季 第十三集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏