原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第五季 第十三集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

And pretty soon, George Lucas
很快 George Lucas
is gonna be looking for a sequel.
就会找寻续集的剧本
I’ve seen “empire,” like, 200 times,
我看了《帝国》差不多200次了
So I figured
所以我在想
I’d make life easier and send him the script…
让事情变简单点 把构思送给他
With a couple improvements.
顺便帮他改良一下
That has gotta be the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.
这是我有生以来见到过的最蠢的事
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, at least I’m not scared to talk to my own dad.
至少我不怕和我父亲谈话
James. you’re back. Barely.
James 你回来了 差不多吧
You ever had one of those days you feel like
回想起当时你还记得
The little Dutch boy with your finger in the…
那个荷兰小男孩把你的手指…
Doc. hey.
大夫 你好啊
What’s going on?
发生什么事了
Ben’s father thinks that Kate had something to do
Ben的父亲认为Kate和他儿子的失踪
with his son going missing.
有关
Why the hell would he think that?
他怎么会这样想
Because she talked to him, tried to make him feel better.
因为她和他聊过天 希望能让他好受点
Her heart was in the right place.
她的心地是很好的
Yeah, well, where was her head?
可是她真的很没脑
I had a talk with Roger.
我和Roger谈过了
I don’t think he’s gonna say anything to anyone for now.
我认为他还没和别人说过任何事
I just wanted you to know.
我只是想让你知道
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks for filling me in, doc. No problem.
谢谢你告诉我这些 大夫 不客气
Hey, boss.
老板
We got a development. you better come to the office.
我们有些情况 你最好来一趟办公室吧
Phil, I’ve been running around the jungle all day,
Phil 我一整天都在丛林中东奔西走着
So whatever developments you got can wait a while.
所以无论有什么情况都应该让我休息下
I know who took the kid.
我知道谁带走了小孩
Yeah? who’s that?
是谁
You.
是你
Got a perfectly good explanation for what you saw on that tape.
我能解释清楚
I sure as hell hope so.
那就说吧
You talk to Horace yet?
你和Horace谈过了没
No. I thought that after three years of working together,
没 我认为经过三年的共事
I’d give you the benefit of the doubt–
你不会亏待我的
Get some rope.
拿绳子来
Mr. Gray?
Gray先生
I hope you don’t mind. your gate was open.
希望你别介意 大门开着的
Mr. Straume. of course. of course. no problem.
Straume先生 没问题的 不要紧
What, uh, what brings you by?
你怎么来了
Well, sir, uh…
先生
I’m about to go on a boat trip for a while,
我就要去乘船旅行段时间了
And…
另外…
I wanted to give this back to you
我要把这个还给你
I lied to you, Mr. Gray.
我欺骗了你 Gray先生
I wasn’t able to talk to your son.
我无法和你儿子对话
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么告诉我这些
You could have just let me go on believing what you said.
你完全可以让我深信你之前说的那些话
That wouldn’t have been fair to your son. I’m sorry?
那对你的儿子很不公平 什么意思
If you needed your son to know that you loved him,
如果你想让你儿子知道你深爱着他
You should’ve told him when he was still alive.
你应该在他还活着的时候就告诉他
Sorry I said you were afraid to talk to our dad, dude.
我说你害怕跟你父亲说话 对此我很抱歉
Don’t worry about it.
别放在心上
I used to hate my dad, too.
我以前也曾恨过我爸
He left when I was 10.
在我10岁的时候他离开了
But the best thing I ever did was give him a second chance.
但好在我给了他第二次机会
We got to be the best of friends,
我们成为了最好的朋友
And although I may never see him again,
尽管我有可能再也见不到他了
I miss him.
我很想念他
And I know he feels the same.
而且我知道一样会在想我的
My dad didn’t leave when I was 10.
我爸爸不是在我10岁的时候离开的
I-I was a baby. I never knew him.
我那时还是个婴儿 我不记得他了
And I don’t want to.
我也不想记得他
It’s that happening.
就是这样子
That was Luke’s attitude,too.
那是Luke的态度
What?
什么意思
In “empire,” Luke found out Vader was his father,
在《帝国》里 Luke发现Vader是他的父亲
But instead of putting away his lightsaber
但没有拿开他的光剑
And talking about it,
让大家有一个交流的机会
He overreacted and got his hand cut off.
反而因为反应过度把他的手给切断了
I mean, they worked it out eventually, but at what cost?
我是说 他们最后还是和解了 但代价很大
Another death star was destroyed,
另外颗死星被摧毁了
Boba Fett got eaten by the Sarlacc,
Boba Fett被Sarlacc给吃掉了
And we got the Ewoks.
然后出现了Ewoks族人
It all could’ve been avoided
这些都可以避免
If they’d just, you know, communicated.
如果他们能有所交流
And let’s face it. the Ewoks sucked, dude.
面对这些 Ewoks不是东西 老兄
Hello? Oh, one moment.
你好 等一下
It’s for you.
是找你的
Miles? I need you.
Miles吗 我需要你
You do?
你需要我?
Sub’s here from H.Q.
潜艇从总部开来了
I need your help bringing them in.
我需要你把他们带回来
Sure. new recruits?
好的 是新成员吗
No, uh, scientists from Ann Arbor.
不是的 是从安娜堡市来的科学家
Get your van, and let’s get to the dock.
去开车吧 我们去码头
Hey, can I get a hand with this?
要帮忙吗
Yeah, yeah, sure.
好的
Dan. Hey, Miles.
Dan 你好啊 Miles
Long time no see.
好久不见了

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第五季 第十三集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏