原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第二季 第二十四集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

Wait. Please.
拜托快点
Wait, Hurley showed me.
等等 Hurley告诉过我
It’s around here somewhere.
就在这附近
It’s definitely… around…
肯定是的…在…
Quckly, Charlie It’s… uh…
快点 Charlie 噢 呃…
It’s definitely… around… Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我们快没时间了 Charlie. 好的 好的
Here it is!
就在这了
Told you.
我就说么
Be careful. Be careful. Dynamite is very unstable.
当心 当心 炸♥药♥很不稳定
You don’t wanna end up like Dr. Arzt.
别像Arzt博士一样
Be careful.
小心
Hey! Eko.
嘿 Eko
Listen.
听着…
What if we hurt them?
如果我们伤了他们怎么办?
Or blow up the computer?
或是…或是炸坏了电脑?
You can leave now Charlie.
你可以走了 Charlie
John? It’s Charlie.
John 我是Charlie
Let’s work this thing out, John.
我们来想想办法 John
John! Eko is very upset, John.
John Eko很生气 John
Let’s just open this door, and we can talk about it.
把门打开 我们谈谈
John, you should know Eko is gonna blow open the blast door.
John 你要知道Eko要把门炸开
Blow it open with what?
用什么炸开?
With dynamite from the old ship in the jungle!
用炸♥药♥ 那些从古船拿来的炸♥药♥
It would take an atom bomb, brother.
用原♥子♥弹♥才行 伙计
Tell him not to bother.
告诉他们别白费力气
You’re sure it’ll hold?
你肯定不会被炸开?
Aye.
是的
I’m sure.
我确定
How do you even remember where you left off from?
你怎么记得你上次画到哪里了?
Slowly, Des. Very, very slowly.
慢慢的 慢慢的
You should’ve seen Radzinsky do this.
伙计 你真得看看Radzinksy是怎么做的
He had a photographic memory.
他有照相机般的记忆
I mean, this whole baby was his idea.
我是说 这全是他的主意
Yeah, right, Radzinsky.
恩 是的 Radzinsky
Radzinsky figured out how to fake a lockdown
Radzinsky发现了如何启动这假警报
Radzinsky created this great invisible map.
Radzinsky创造了这幅伟大的隐形地图
More and more tales about your former partner,
我听了很多你搭档的传奇故事了
yet for some reason you never want to tell me
但是你却不告诉我
what bloody well happened to him.
他到底发生了什么事
See that brown stain there?
看见那个褐色的痕迹了么?
That’s Radzinsky.
那就是Radzinsky留下的
He put a shotgun in his mouth when I was asleep.
在我睡觉的时候他朝自己嘴里开了一枪
The bitch of it was
这混♥蛋♥这么做了
I only had 108 minutes to bury the poor bastard.
搞得我只有108分钟来埋葬他
Well, if you don’t want me to go crazy,
恩 如果你不想让我也疯掉…
next time let me go out.
下次让我去外面做任务
Oh, you want to go out there
你想去外面么
with the quarantine and the hostiles?
去和检疫与敌人战斗?
I haven’t been outside for two bloody years!
我已经两年没出去过了
Yes, I want to go. I was the army for…
是的 我要去 我曾经是军人
Oh, right. Her Majesty’s Army, correct?
对了 女皇的军队 是么?
Tell me, Desmond
告诉我 Desmond
why did you leave that nice old lady’s army?
为什么你要离开那个漂亮的老女人的军队?
Oh, I remember now
我记起来了
You got kicked out because you couldn’t follow orders.
你因为不服从命令而被赶出来了
And why did you leave your army, Kelvin, huh?
那你为什么离开你的军队 Kelvin?
Because men followed my orders.
因为人们都要听从我的指挥
But then, thank God, I joined the Dharma Initiative.
但是后来 谢天谢地 我加入了达摩启动计划
“Namaste, thank you, and good luck. ”
合十感谢 感谢你们 并祝你们好运
Please, Kelvin.
求你了 Kelvin
Let me go out.
让我出去
Just once.
就一次
Sorry, Des. You stay here.
对不起 伙计 你呆在这
You push the button.
你来按按键
That’s order.
那是命令
Look, seriously, you’re about to be detonated!
听着 没开玩笑 你就要被炸飞了
Hey. What if John’s right?
如果John是对的呢?
Maybe it’s just some colossal joke.
也许这只是个天大的玩笑
You know, it’s just some old computer connected to nothing.
你知道 这只是一台什么都没连着的电脑
Maybe it’s just a bunch of wires that…
也许只是一些电线…
Is that a joke?
那是个玩笑么?
I’ll see myself out.
我还是出去吧
John! This is your last chance to end this.
John 最后给你一次机会
Open the door, and I will forgive you.
打开门 我就原谅你
Forgive me for what?
原谅我什么
Hey. Eko?
嘿 Eko?
Wait.
等等
Just wait a second.
再等等
I don’t… I don’t think it’s a good idea, Eko.
我不…我不觉得这是个好主意 Eko
We’re in a very confined area.
我们空间太小了
Oh, bollocks!
胡说
Hey, Kelvin!
嘿 Kelvin
I couldn’t do it.
我做不到
I couldn’t do it.
我做不到
What is this?
这是什么?
This is the only other way out, partner.
这是唯一的另一条出路 伙计
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Fail-safe. Just turn this key, and this all goes away.
自动防故障装置 把钥匙一转 一切都会结束了
What’s behind that wall, Kelvin?
墙后面是什么 Kelvin?
Huh?
恩?
What was the incident?
那个意外是什么?
Electromagnetism.
是电磁
Geologically unique.
独特的地质现象
The incident? It was a leak.
意外就是…电磁泄露了
So now the charge builds up
现在正在充电
and every time we push the button
每次我们按按键
it discharges it.
电力就放掉一点…
Before it gets too big.
这样就不会使磁力太强
Why make us do it? Push the button?
为什么要我们来…按按键?
If we can just…
如果我们…如果我们…
Now here’s the real question, Desmondo
这就是问题所在了 Desmond…
Do you have the courage
你有勇气
to take your finger out of the dam
伸出你的手
blow the whole thing up instead?
来结束这一切么?
I think your friends just blew themselves up, brother.
我想你的朋友们炸伤他们自己了 伙计
Maybe we should open it.
也许我们该把门打开
No! No.
不 不
It’s a trick.
这是个骗局
A trick? They could be hurt.
一个骗局? 他们可能受伤了
Is your doctor around?
你们医生在附近么?
Can I ask you a question, brother?
能问你个问题么 伙计?
Absolutely.
当然
Is the reason you’re letting that clock there
这是否就是你让这钟
run all the way down to the very last tick…
走完最后一秒的原因…
Is it because you need to look down the barrel of a gun…
因为你需要查明真♥相♥…
…and find out what you really believe, John?
来找到你真正相信的东西 John?
I looked down the barrel of the gun.
我之所以要查到底
And I believed.
是因为我相信
I thought…
我以为…
it was my destiny to get into this… place.
来到这里是我的命运
And somebody died.
而且…有些人死了
A kid. Because he was stupid enough to believe
你知道 一个孩子…因为他愚蠢到相信
that I knew what I was talking about.
我所知道的和我所说的
And on the night he died for nothing
那晚他死得毫无意义
I was sitting right up there all alone
我独自一个人呆在这上面
beating my hand bloody against that…
用我的手敲着…
stupid door.
该死的舱门
Screaming to the heavens, asking what should I do.
朝天大喊 问我到底应该怎么做
And then a light went on.
然后亮出了一道光线
I thought it was a sign.
我以为这是一个暗示

1 2 3
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第二季 第二十四集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏