原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第二季 第九集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

Sorry, man. I know this hurts.
对不起 伙计 我知道这很不好受
Michael told me
Michael和我说
you pulled the bullet out with your bare hands.
你是徒手把子弹取出来的
You have to show me how to do that sometime.
有时间你一定要再给我演示一下
What? I didn’t… Where is she?
什么 我不会… 她在哪儿
You mean Kate?
你是说Kate
She’s been watching over you for the past 24 hours straight.
她连着24小时一直在照看你
The only way I could get rid of her
唯一能让她休息的办法
was to send her out to get some food for you.
就是让她出去给你弄点吃的
I love her.
我爱她
I love her.
我爱她
Hey, girl.
小妞
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Hey, there.
你好啊
All right, let’s get you to the bed.
好了 我扶你到床上去
Watch your step, watch your step!
当心脚下 当心点
What the hell is that smell?
什么味道这么难闻
Probably your breath. Yeah, right.
是你呼出来的 是的
Come on.
快点
You’re beautiful.
你真漂亮
I just gave you a compliment.
我刚才称赞你了
Yeah, I heard you.
是的 我听见了
Aren’t you gonna take my pants off first?
你怎么不先把我裤子脱下来
You are beautiful.
你真漂亮
Good night.
晚安
Coffee, pie? Both?
咖啡 馅饼 还是两个都要
How about a beer?
来杯啤酒怎么样
I’d like to see some I.D.
让我看看身份证
I’m 24, ma.
我24岁了 妈妈
You want to ride around on that death trap of yours without a helmet.
你又想不戴安全帽疯骑摩托
I’m not going to help your cause by getting you drunk.
我是不会让你喝醉的
How’s that wrist?
你手腕怎么了
What, this?
什么 这个
You know,
你也知道
that shelf in the kitchen sticks out sometimes.
厨房♥的那个架子有的时候会突出来
You’d think I’d remember it was there, but I banged it…
虽然我会记得它在那儿 但我还是撞了上去
Don’t.
别骗我了
I made my bed, Katherine.
别管我的事 Katherine
Well, your bed’s gone, ma.
你的房♥子已经不在了 妈妈
What?
什么
What is this? An insurance policy for the house.
这是什么 这栋房♥子的保险
What? I never… I took it out in your name.
什么 我从来没有… 我以你的名义取出来的
What did you do?
你做了什么
Does Wayne know about this?
Wayne 知道这事吗
Just remember that you were here
记住你一直在这里
and you didn’t see me, okay?
而且没有看到过我 好么
Katherine, what did you do?
Katherine 你到底做了什么
I took care of you, ma.
我是为你好 妈妈
I gotta go.
我得走了
You’re not gonna see me for awhile.
你这一阵子不会再见到我了
What did you do?
你做了什么
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
很好
I think I’m just…
我想我只是…
I think I’m tired.
只是有点累了
How is he? Fever’s still up there.
他怎么样了 还在发烧
Can’t tell if the antibiotics are working.
也不知道抗生素有没有起作用
It’ll help to get some food in him.
让他吃点东西会有好处
You should get down to the beach for…
你应该去海滩上…
for Shannon.
参加Shannon的葬礼
I was actually thinking that
我觉得
I should stay and watch Sawyer.
我留下来照顾Sawyer会更好
I’ll stay with him.
我来就行了
You should be there.
你应该去那儿
Keep him hydrated.
不要让他缺水
Maybe mash upsome of that fruit,
把水果捣碎
see if you can get him to eat it.
看看能不能给他吃一点
And everybody will beat the beach,
每个人都会去海滩
so don’t forget the button.
所以别忘了那个按钮
I got it.
我知道了
Be back in a couple of hours.
我马上回来
You sure you’re okay?
你确定你能行吗
Yeah, I’m great.
对 我可以
I’m going to go to the funeral.
我要去参加葬礼
I don’t think I’m gonna make it.
我想我不会去
I think most of them realize it was an accident.
我想大部分人会知道那是一个意外
Shannon and I were strangers.
Shannon和我互不相识
We never would have met if…
我们永远都不会相遇如果…
we wouldn’t even have spoken if…
我们甚至都不会和对方说话如果…
but we did meet, and we did speak.
但是我们确实相遇了 也说话了
At least…
至少…
I loved her.
我爱她
May she rest in peace.
愿她安息
You hungry?
你饿吗
I’m just gonna mash you up some fruit here.
我正准备给你吃点水果
When you wake up,
当你醒来的时候
you’re going to get a kick out of me
看见我在像喂婴儿一样喂你
feeding you like a baby.
你肯定会踹我
I saw a horse.
我看见了一匹马
Yeah.
是的
That’s what happens when you don’t sleep.
你缺乏睡眠就会这样
You awake? Good for nothing…
你醒了吗 毫无价值的…
You killed me.
你杀了我
Why did you kill me?!
你为什么要杀我
It’s the alarm.
是警报声
16 2…
16 2…
What happened? I don’t know.
发生了什么 我不知道
But you said… I don’t know, John!
但是你说过… 我不知道 John
Well, where’s Kate?
那么 Kate在哪
Hey,you missed the funeral.
你没去参加葬礼
Yeah, uh, I was with Sawyer.
对 我在照顾Sawyer
Oh, right.

A few of them came,the new people.
新来的那些人 他们有几个也参加了
Not her, the one who killed Shannon.
那个杀了Shannon的女人没去
That would have been awkward.
不然会很尴尬
They seem to have had a rough time of it.
他们好像过得很不开心
Looks like they went bloody “lord of the flies” out there.
就像在演苍蝇王这部电影一样
You haven’t listened to a word I’ve said.
我说的你一句都没听进去
Do you think there are horses here?
你觉得这有马吗
What?
什么
I think I saw a horse in the jungle.
我想我在丛林里看见了一匹马
I’ve seen polar bears.
我还看见过北极熊
I’ve seen monsters.
我看见过怪物
Well, heard monsters.But horses?
那么 是听到了怪物 但是马呢
No.
没见到过
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Tallahassee, one way, please.
塔拉哈西 单程票 谢谢
Tallahassee?
塔拉哈西
I spent a week in Tallahassee one night.
我在塔拉哈西呆过一阵子
It’s all strip malls and waffle houses.
那儿都是大卖♥♥场和瓦芙屋
What’s a pretty girl like you
像你这样漂亮的女孩
gonna do down in Tallahassee?
去塔拉哈西做什么
I’m sure I’ll find something.
我去找点东西
Bet you got family down there, huh?
你在那有家人 对吧
Actually, I’m just visiting.
事实上 我只是去逛逛
Don’t I know you?
我认识你吗
No, I don’t think so.
不 我们不认识
Don’t run, Kate.
别跑 Kate
I got her.
我抓住她了
Kate Austen,you’re under arrest for murder.
Kate Austen 你因谋杀而被捕

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第二季 第九集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏