原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第三季 第十集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

You got this thing running yet, buddy?
你修好它了吗?
Nah, but I got your tools all set.
还没 但我把工具都准备好了
See if we can get this thing started, okay?
我们试下发动这玩意儿 好吗?
I thought we needed a new carburetor.
但我们需要汽化器啊
Well, maybe we don’t.Come on
也许不需要 来吧!
Slide behind the wheel.We’ll fire this up.
去坐好 我们来发动它
What’s the matter? Go ahead.
怎么了 干吧!
this is stupid.Without a new carburetor,it’s not gonna work.
这样太蠢了 没有新的汽化器 它发动不了的
Having hope is never stupid.
怀有希望 永远都不是蠢事
You gotta believe good things will happen, and then they will.
你要相信好事会发生的
Understand what I’m saying?
懂我说的吗?
In this world son
在这个世界上 儿子
you gotta make your own luck.
命运在你自己手中!
All right?Come on.
好吗 来
Well, what do you want to fix today?
那你要怎么修呢?
we’re gonna have to put that on hold for a little while cause
我们要把这事先停一下
I gotta go to Vegas.You know, I got some work out there.
因为我要去 Vegas 在那里我有一些事要办
W-what about the road trip?
那我们的公路旅行呢?
Well,the grand canyon will still be there when I get back,little dude.
我回来的时候大峡谷还会在那儿的
hey,I got something for you.
有东西给你
I’m…not supposed to. Mom says.
妈妈说…我…不应该
Live a little, Hugo.It’s just a cany bar, okay?
留着吧 那只是块巧克力
All right.I’ll be back before you know it,all right?
好了 我回来会告诉你的
All right. Hold down the fort?
自己保重
You’re my man? All right.
你是我的小男孩
so then the others take the bags of our heads,the one like in the other side of the island…
“the Others” 摘掉了我的头罩 我们在岛的另一边
and they take Jack, Kate and Sawyer someplace,
他们把Jack Kate 和 Sawyer带走了
and they sent me back to warn everyone to stay away…
并放我回来警告大家 别去找他们…
which I did…
我做的…
and now everyone’s freaked out.
现在每个人都吓坏了
With them gone,and what happened to Eko,
他们的离去 Eko的死
they’re all scared…
他们都吓坏了…
and I’m scared.
我也很害怕
But then I’ve…
而且我…
been scared most of my time here,anyway…
在这里大部分的时候 我都觉得很害怕…
except when I’m with you.
除了和你在一起的时候
I miss you, Libby.
我很想念你 Libby
Bloody hell.
该死的
Dude, you okay? Peachy.
伙计 你还好吗? 不能再好了
Really? ‘Cause you’ve kinda been moping the last…
是吗? 你好像一直闷闷不乐…
look, it’s not worth talking about, Hurley, okay?
不要和我说这些了 Hurley
Dude, you can tell me anything.
伙计 你能告诉我一切
said I was gonna die.
说我会死的
He… he… he told me he has these flashes…
他说他有幻觉…
visions, whatever…
预感什么的…
and in them, I always die.
在他的预感里 我会死
So this is the part where you tell me
这就是你和我说的
it’s ridiculous. Don’t be daft. He’s a nutter.
这很荒唐 不要愚蠢了 他脑子有病
I think he might be right…
我想他也许是对的…
and I think it might be my fault.
而且这都是我的错
Your fault?
你的错?
I’m… kind a cursed.
我…受到了某种诅咒
Death finds me, dude.
死亡总找上我 伙计
Is that an arm?
那是一只手臂吗?
Here, Vincent.Come here, Vincent.
Vincent 到这里来 Vincent
I think we need to get that.
我们需要那东西
Yeah, chase the dog with the skeletal arm into the creepy jungle.
在恐怖的丛林里追一条含着手臂的狗
You be my guest. Uh, okay.
随你的便吧 那好吧
If I’m not back in three hours,tell somebody.
如果我3小时后还没回来 告诉其他人
Vincent, come here!
Vincent 到这里来!
Vincent.
Vincent
awesome.
太棒了
it’s everyone’s fantasy…winning the lottery…
这是每个人的梦想… 赢取大奖…
untold millions falling into your lap overnight.
一夜之间成为亿万富翁
What would you do with all that money?
你会用这些钱干什么?
Well, one such lucky winner recently bought a chicken shack.
有一个幸运者最近买♥♥了一间炸鸡店
I’m Tricia Tanaka with Hugo Reyes,
我是Tricia Tanaka 和我在一起的是Hugo Heyes
winner of a record $1♥1♥4♥ million,
亿万大奖获得者
outside Mr. Cluck’s chicken shack in diamond bar,which will be having its grand reopening tomorrow.
明天将会有一个盛大的开张仪式
So, Hugo, I think the question on everyone’s mind
Hugo 每个人都想知道
is why did you buy Mr. Cluck’s?
你为什么要买♥♥下这间快餐厅?
Uh… I like chicken.
因为我喜欢炸鸡
Um, also with us is, uh,Hugo’s former boss and now employee, randy nations.
这是Hugo 从前的老板 现在的雇员Randy Nations
That’s probably every working stiff’s fantasy,isn’t it, Mr.Reyes?
这是每个雇员的梦想 是吗 Reyes先生?
Um, okay, so, Hugo, tell us what else you’ve done since you got on your lucky streak.
Hugo 自从你赢了幸运大奖 你还做过什么事?
Actually, I’ve kind of had some bad luck, too.
事实上我也碰到许多倒霉事
My, uh, grandpa Tito died of a heart attack,
我爷爷Tito 突发心脏病死了
and the first house I bought my mom burnt down.
我给我妈买♥♥的第一栋房♥子被烧毁了
My friend Johnny ran off with my girlfriend starla…
我朋友Johnny 和我女朋友Starla 私奔了…
oh, and this guy jumped off my accountant’s roof.
还有那个从我屋顶 跳楼自杀的人
Cut.

what the hell was that?
这该死的是什么?
It’s a puff piece, Mr. Reyes.Do you know what that is?
你这是在吹嘘吗 Reyes先生?
Yeah.
是啊
Sorry, Tricia Tanaka.
抱歉 Tricia Tanaka
Um, uh, do you mind if we go inside and, uh, shoot some b-roll?
你介意我们进去拍摄吗?
Oh, I don’t know… yeah,yeah,yeah. Of course you can.
我不知道… 当然可以
Oh, he’s just superstitious.You know, the ribbon isn’t cut yet.
他很迷信 你知道 店还没正式开张
okay, let’s go.
我们走
Ugh! God, I hate this.I always get the stupid stories.
我讨厌这些 我总是拍到些愚蠢的故事
Hey, you sure it’s okay? Yeah, relax.
你肯定这没事吗? 放松点
The safety guards are on the fryers?
煎锅旁有保安吗?
Dude, those fryers are stone-cold. All right?
伙计 煎锅都还没用过?
We don’t even start cooking till tomorrow.
明天我们也不准备用它
You hear something?
你听到了吗?
and then pan through the…
然后摄像机移♥动♥…
well, we are out of dharma oat bars.
我们的燕麦饼吃完了
Already? Yep.
已经没有了? 是的
Did you check behind the powdered milk?
你查过奶粉后面吗?
Will you pass me the box of cereal?
麻烦你把那包麦圈递给我好吗?
Will you… pass me… the cereal?
麻烦你…把…麦圈…递给我…好吗?
from now on, I will only speak to you in english.
从现在开始我要和你说英语
It’s how you will learn.
这样你就可以学习英语
it will be hard at first…
一开始会很难…
everyone, hey!
大伙儿!
Hurley, what is it?
怎么了 Hurley?
is it the others?
是”the Others”吗?
Are you okay? what’s going on, man?
你还好吗? 发生什么事了?
Car.
汽车
I found a car…
我找到了一辆汽车…
tipped over in the jungle.
翻倒在丛林里
You found A… car.
你找到了… 一辆车
And we can totally fix it and get it going again.
我们能修好它 让它跑起来
It’s not far. Come on.
就在不远 来吧
Why do we need to start a car?
我们为什么要发动那车?
Because it’ll be fun.
因为那会很有趣
Oh. We could all use some fun.
我们要找些乐子
I mean, after everything that’s happened, we need it.
经过所有这些 我们需要它
Especially you, dude.
特别是你 兄弟
So who’s with me?
谁和我一起来?
Well, I… gotta get some bananas. Sorry.
我…要去弄些香焦 抱歉
I don’t think so, Hurley.sorry, Hurley.
我不这么认为 Hurley
Come on! Anyone?We’re gonna drive it!
拜托? 你们可以驾驶的!
Who’s coming?
谁来啊?
Thanks, dude.
谢谢你 伙计
you have no idea what you volunteered for, do you?
你根本就不知道 要去做什么 是吗?
Come on.
来吧
are we there yet?
我们到了吗?
If we are where I think we are,
如果我没记错的话
then our beach should be just through those trees.
我们的营地就在这片树林的外面

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第三季 第十集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏