原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第三季 第十九集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

Previously on Lost
剧情回顾
You stole my kidney…
你偷了我的肾…
You needed a father,and I needed a kidney.
你需要一个父亲 我需要一个肾
Get over it.
忘了这些吧
I know you were raised in Foster Care.
我知道你是被领养的
I know you spent the four years
我知道你在来这岛上的4年前
prior to your arrival on this island in a wheelchair,
都是坐轮椅的
And I know how you ended up in it.
我还知道你是怎么坐上轮椅的
What if I told you that somewhere on this island,
如果我告诉你在这座岛上有…
there’s a very large box,
一个巨大的盒子
and whatever you imagined,whatever you wanted to be in it,
不管你怎么想象 那里面到底是什么
When you opened that box,there it would be?
当你打开时 那东西就在你眼前
I’d say I hope that box is big enough
我说那盒子里最好
to imagine yourself up new submarine.
是你的新潜艇
Well, John, you’ve really gone and done it now.
John你真的说到做到了
You’re not
你不会又要
about the magic box Agc Bo are you?
和我说你那个神奇的盒子了?
No, John. I’m gonna show you what came out of it.
不 John我要给你看那里面到底是什么
Dad?
爸爸?
Save your breath.
省点力气吧
Nobody’s gonna hear you.
没人会听见的
8 days ago
8天之前
Dad?
爸爸?
What is this?
这是怎么回事?
You tell me.You brought him here.
你说呢? 你把他带来的
I didn’t bring him here.
怎么会是我?
I’d be careful about getting too close to him,John.
小心点John 别靠近他
Well, where did you find him? Why did you bring him here?
你们在哪找到他的? 为什么把他带到这里来?
I’ve already said… We didn’t–
我已经说过了 我们没有…
You want me to ask him how he got here?
你想让我问他吗?
Be my guest.
随便你
I warned you, John.
我已经警告过你了 John
Don’t you know, John?
你不明白吗 John?
Don’t you know where we are?
你不明白我们在哪里吗?
What did he mean?
他是什么意思?
I’m afraid we don’t have time
恐怕我们没时间…
To deal with that right now,John.
来讨论这件事了 John
We’re leaving first thing in the morning,all of us.
我们所有人一早就要离开
Where are you going?
去哪儿?
We’re going to a new place.
去个新地方
Well,an old place,actually.
严格的说 是个很老的地方
Would you like to come with us?
想和我们一起去吗?
Yes.
好啊
Good.
很好
We’re holding Kate a few buildings over from here.
Kate被我们关在 前面的一个屋子里
Maybe you’d like to say good-bye.
也许你可以和她告个别
Hey, where you going?
你去哪?
I can’t sleep if I’m not in my own tent.
我在自己的帐篷里才睡的着
Fine.Let’s go to your tent.
那我们去你那边
It’s nothing personal. It’s…
我不是针对你 但…
Old habits, you know?
老♥习♥惯了
Fine. Scram.
好吧 你快走吧
You want me to walk you home?
要我陪你回家吗?
It’s five tents.I think I’ll make it.
我想我自己能行
Are you sure? I gotta pee anyway.
你肯定吗?反正我要上个厕所
That is so romantic.
真浪漫
What the hell y’all doin’?
你们在干什么?
What the hell you doing?
你又在干什么?
Going to take a leak.
去解个手
Yeah, well, so are we.
我们也是啊
Well, all righty then.
那没问题
Hello, James.
你好 James
You wanna zip your pants up?
你拉链没拉好
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Looking for you, actually.
我是来找你的
Okay, Tarzan.So now
好啊 泰山 你把能让我们…
that you’re back From your “Blow Up
离开这座岛的…
Everything That could get us F The Island” Tour,
潜艇给炸飞了
How ’bout you tell me why
你来告诉我 你什么时候
you joined up With the damn enemy?
投靠他们了?
I Didn’t join ’em.I infiltrated ’em.
我没有加入他们 我打入他们的内部
You’re undercover with the others. That’s right.
你在做卧底? 没错
No how ’bout you give me one reason to believe that?
给我一个相信你的理由
Because a few hours ago
因为几小时前…
I snuck into Ben’s tent and kidnapped him.
我钻进了Ben的帐篷 绑♥架♥了他
I tiedim up, dragged him off into the jungle.
我把他拽进了丛林
And you came all the way back here to tell me this because…
你大老远的回来告诉我是因为…
Because this is the same man who tortured you,
因为他折磨了你…
Beat you, humiliated You…
打了你 侮辱了你…
And I want you to kill him.
我要你杀了他
You want him dead,you kill him.
你想让他死 就自己下手吧
I’m not a murderer. Neither am I.
我不是杀人犯 我也不是
Except for the man you killed in Sydney.
除了你在悉尼杀的那个人
They got files on us, James…
他们有我们的资料James
All of us.
所有人的
Yeah, well,their files got their facts wrong.
那他们都错了
Then I made a mistake coming to you.
看来我不该来找你
Please don’t tell anyone that I was here.
别告诉其他人我来过
Hey, stop!
停下!
I said stop!
你给我停下!
Damn it! Wait up!
该死的 等等!
There. That ought to do it.
这样应该能行
Thanks.
谢谢
That would’ve taken me hours to do myself.
我自己做的话要好几个小时
Glad I could help.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Don’t mind them.
别介意他们
They’re all just excited you’re here.
你来他们都很兴奋
Excited?
兴奋?
We’ve been waiting for you.
我们一直在等待你
John, you got a minute?
John 你有空吗?
Yeah.
当然
Ben’s asking for you.
Ben找你过去
Okay.
好吧
Ben, it’s 6:00 a.m. on saturday morning.
Ben 这是星期6早晨6点
Kwon is pregnant.The fetus is healthy
Kwon怀孕了 胎儿很健康
and was conceived on island with her husband.
她在这里受孕
He was sterile when they got here.
他丈夫之前不能生育…
Hello, John. Thanks for coming.
John 谢谢你能来
What’s that?
那是什么?
Juliet is gathering information for us at your former camp.
Juliet正在你原来的营地搜集情报
She’s determing if any of the women are pregnant.
如果那里有谁怀孕的话…
Then we’re gonna go in and…
我们就过去…
take them.
劫持他们
Take them?
劫持他们?
This is not the first time we’ve done this.
我们干这个已经不是第一次了John
Trust me, no one will get hurt.
相信我 我们不会伤害任何人的
Could you pass me that, please?
能把那个递给我吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
I believe I have you to thank for this, John.
我要对你表示感激 John
Me?
我吗?
A week ago, I couldn’t move my toes…
一周前我的脚趾还动不了…
But the minute you showed up,
而当你一出现
I started to feel pins and needles.
我就有酸痛的感觉
And this is only the beginning, John.
而这只是开始 John
I can’t wait to show you what this island can do,
我等不及要让你瞧瞧 这座岛到底能做什么
but unfortunately,
但不幸的是
you’re not ready, John.
你还没有准备好 John
No, I’m ready.
不 我准备好了
No, John, you’re not.
不 John你没有
You’re still crippled by the memories of the man you used to be before you came to this island,
你还是那个瘫痪的人

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第三季 第十九集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏