原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第三季 第十九集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

You do speak English?
你懂英语吧?
You’re…
你是…
How did you get here… to the island?
你是怎么来到这座岛的?
Island?
岛?
Okay.
好吧
I’m driving down I-10 through Tallahassee, when bam…
我沿着I-10公路经过Tallahassee 突然砰的一声…
Somebody slams into the back of my car.
有人出现在了我的后座
I go right into the divider at 70 miles an hour.
我以每小时70公里的速度撞了车
The next thing I know,
我知道的下一件事是…
the paramedics are strapping me to a gurney,
护理人员在给我包扎
stuffing me in the back of an ambulance,
在救护车里给我注射
and one of them actually smiles at me as he pops the I.V. In my arm,
有一个人还朝我微笑
and then… nothing.
然后…什么都没有了
Just black.
一片漆黑
And the next thing I know,I wake up in a dark room
我在一个漆黑的房♥间里醒来
tied up, gag in my mouth,and when the door opens,
浑身被绑着 嘴里也塞了东西 当门打开
I’m looking up at the same man I threw out a window…
我看到了那个被我扔出窗户的人
my dead son.
我的死儿子
And he’s dead ’cause you threw him out a window?
他”死”了是因为你把他扔出了窗户?
No, he survived that,but it paralyzed him,
他幸存了下来 只是残废了
permanently.
永久性的
He’s dead because the plane he was flying on
他的死是因为他所乘坐的飞机
crashed in the Pacific.
坠毁在了太平洋
Well, I got bad news for you, pops,
给你一个坏消息
’cause I was on that plane with your son,
我和你儿子在同一架飞机上
and he sure as hell wasn’t crippled.
而且他根本没有残废
And we didn’t crash in the pacific.
我们没有坠毁在太平洋
We crashed here on this island. You sure it’s an island?
我们坠毁在这座岛上 你肯定这是一座岛吗?
Well, what else is it?
那还能是什么?
Little hot for heaven, isn’t it?
这里比天堂可怕多了
Oh, okay, so we’re dead.
好吧 我们死了
They found your plane on the bottom of the ocean.
他们在海底找到了你们的飞机
One minute I’m in a car wreck,and the next minute
1分钟前我还在车里 1分钟后
I’m in a pirate ship in the middle of the jungle?
我就来到了丛林当中的海盗船里?
If ts isn’t hell, friend…
如果这里不是地狱 朋友…
Then where are we?
那我们还会在什么地方?
Why did you throw Locke out a window?
你为什么要把Locke扔出窗户?
He was becoming a nuisance.
他成了个讨厌的人
I conned him into giving me one of his kidneys.
我骗了他一个肾
He never got over it.
他就一直念念不忘
Conned?
骗?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Conned.

What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Hmm? Your name?
什么? 你的名字?
A con man goes by many names, friend.
一个骗子的名字有很多
I’ve been Alan Seward,Anthony Cooper,Ten McLaren,
我用过Alan Seward Anthony Cooper Ted MacLaren
I was young, and “Huck Finn” was taken…
我当时很年轻”HUCK FINN”又很流行…(一部动画片)
And the ladies loved that one.
而且女士们都很喜欢
Made me charming.
让我更有魅力
Well, how about that?
这样?
How about what?
什么这样?
Sawyer’s my name, too.
Sawyer也是我的名字
Ben, what’s going on?
Ben发生什么事了?
We’re moving. Moving? Where are we going?
我们要走了 走?去哪里?
We are not going anywhere,John.
我们哪里都不去John
You are going to stay behind.
你要留在这里
You both are going to stay behind.
还有他也是
What? You’re not taking him?
什么?你们不带走他?
He’s your mess, John. Why would we clean him up?
他是你留下的麻烦John 我们是不会帮你处理的
Ben, if you’re trying to put me in my place, or embarrass me…
Ben如果你想要让我难堪…
Where would you get a ridiculous idea like that?
你怎么会有这么荒唐的想法的?
Well, you can’t leave me.
你不能离开我
After everything, you can’t just…
经过了这一切 你不能…
Don’t tell me what I can’t do, John.
别告诉我我不能做什么 John
But I thought I was… special.
但我认为我很特别
Well, everyone makes mistakes.
每个人都会犯错误
We’re leaving now.
我们现在就走
We’ll leave a trail…one you can track. And,John,
我们会留下踪迹 让你能跟上来 还有John…
unless you’re carrying your father’s body on your back,
除非你背着你父亲的尸体回来
don’t bother.
否则不要来打扰我们
What’s the matter with you?
你又怎么了?
You ever been to Jasper, Alabama?
你有没有去过Alabama的Jasper?
Why?
干嘛?
Have you, or haven’t you?
你到底有没有去过?
Yeah, I’ve been to Jasper.
我去过Jasper
Don’t tell me I’m your daddy.
别告诉我我是你♥爸♥
No.

You killed my daddy.
你杀了我的爸爸
Read it.
读一遍
“Dear Mr. Sawyer… ”
“亲爱的Sawyer先生…”
What is this? Just read it.
这是什么? 读就是了
“You don’t know who I am,
“你不知道我是谁
but I know who you are,
但我知道你是谁
and I know what you done.
我也知道你做了什么
You had sex with my mother
你和我妈妈上了床
and then you stole my dad’s money all away,
然后你偷走了我爸爸的钱
so he got angry,and he killed my mother… ”
所以他很生气 开枪杀了自己的妻子…”
“and then he killed himself… ”
“然后又开枪自杀…”
bla bla bla
全是废话…
So what?
那又怎么样?
Is this supposed to be you? You wrote this letter?
这是你吗? 是你写的这封信?
Hey, wait a second.
等一下
Did you take my name
你用我的名字
because you were on some kind of revenge kick?
是因为你想报仇吗?
Keep reading.
继续读下去
Easy, easy.
冷静 冷静
Don’t get all worked up.
还没弄清楚呢
Look, I ran that con two dozen times.
我骗过很多人…
If your mother was one of the…
如果你母亲是…
Mary.
Mary
Her name was Mary.
她叫Mary
Mary from Jasper, Alabama.
Alabama Jasper的Mary
Yeah, I remember her.
我记得她
She practically begged me to take her $38,000
是她求我拿走$38,000的
and to rescue her from her sorry little life.
来挽救你母亲可悲的一生
You finish the letter.
把信读完
Look, I only took her money.
我只拿走了钱
It ain’t my fault your dad overreacted.
你父亲的反应过度又不是我的错
If he pulled the old murder-suicide,
如果他是自杀的话…
then I’m sure he’s down here somewhere.
那我敢肯定他就在这里
Maybe you could take this up with him. Finish it!
也许你能顺便把信捎给他 读完它!
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
You wanna go to hell?
你想下地狱吗?
You wanna go to hell?!
你想下地狱吗?!
Thank you.
谢谢
You missing those cheeseburgers yet?
想念芝士汉堡了吧?
Only every second.
每分每秒都在想念
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
Okay.

In private. No problem.
只和你一个人谈 没问题
Anything you wanna say to me,you can say in front of her.
你想和我说的 你也能告诉她
Not this.
这个不行
It’s okay. No, no. You can stay.
没关系的 不不 你呆着
Yeah, you know what? You should stay.
你知道吗? 你应该留下
Seems only fair, considering that she’s the reason
考虑到她就是
no one wants to tell you that there’s a woman
我们为什么不告诉你
in Hurley’s tent who parachuted onto the island yesterday. What?
Hurley帐篷里有个昨天跳伞来到这座岛上的女人的原因 什么?
A woman.She jumped from her chopper before it crashed.
一个女人 在飞机坠毁前跳了下来

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第三季 第十九集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏