原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第三季 第十九集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

about the guy in Sydney…
悉尼的那个人
I thought he was someone else.
我弄错人了
I made a mistake.I didn’t mean to kill him.
我犯了个错误 我想杀的不是他
Well, who’d you mean to kill?
那你想杀的是谁?
Are we almost there?
我们快到了吗?
Almost.
快了
Wake up, John.
快起来John
It’s time.
是时候了
I know it won’t be easy,but the quicker the better.
我知道这不容易 但越快越好
You’re kidding me, right?
你开玩笑吧?
You expect him to kill me?
你想要他杀了我?
The hesitation that you’re feeling
你现在犹豫是因为…
is just the part of you
你认为他偷走你的肾
that still feels like he has a perfectly good explanation for stealing your kidney,
是理所当然的
throwing you out of an 8-story window.
然后把你从8层楼摔下去
Don’t you wanna be free from him?
你不想解脱吗?
The hesitation he’s feeling is because he is a spineless…
他犹豫是因为他懦弱…
Shut up!
闭嘴!
I gotta think… Don’t think, John.
我需要想想 别想了 John
You’re wasting your time, bug-eye.
你在浪费时间 大眼男
Me and him have been through all this.
我和他经历了这些
All he wants is his daddy… Shut up! I said shut up!
他要的只有他老爸… 闭嘴 我让你闭嘴!
You really haven’t figured it out yet,have you?
你还没想明白吗?
Let go of him, John.
结束这一切吧John
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这样对我?
You’re doing this to yourself.As long as he’s still breathing,
这么做是为了你自己 只要他还在喘息
you’ll still be that same sad, pathetic little man
你就还是那个可怜悲哀的人
that was kicked off his walkabout tour
还被旅行社赶走
because you couldn’t walk.
因为你不能走路
I’ll be here the rest of the week, John,
这周我一直在这里John
if you change your mind…
如果你改变了主意…
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
He’s not who we thought he was.
他不是我们想的那个人
Son of a…
狗♥娘♥养♥的…
Nice place you got here, Locke.
这可是个好地方啊 Locke
Ben’s inside in the brig.
Ben就在里面
You ready?
你准备好了?
Yeah, I’m ready.
是的 准备好了
Friends of yours?
你的朋友?
It’s an old slaving ship,mid nineteenth century,
这是一艘19世纪中叶的奴隶船
My guess is they…
我猜他们…
captured the slaves and brought them here
把这些奴隶抓来
to try and mine the island.
到这座岛上来开矿
What’s in the boxes?
这箱子里是什么?
That’d be dynamite.
都是炸♥药♥
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You really kidnapped the little bastard.
你真的抓住那个杂种了?
We ain’t killin’ him, Locke.
我们不能杀了他 Locke
Whatever you say, James.
随你怎么说 James
Well, well, well.
瞧瞧啊
What are you doing?!
你干什么?!
Open the damn door!
快开门啊!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Open up!
开门啊!
I said shut up!
我让你闭嘴!
Who the hell are you?
你是谁?
It’s like a radio? It’s like a radio, yes,
这就像个无线电? 没错!
but I’ve never seen equipment this sophisticated.
但我还没见过这么尖端的设备
But you can still make it work, right? I hope so.
但你能修好它的是吗? 希望如此
And what about the other part?
那其他部分呢?
The part about they found the plane and we’re all dead?
他们找到了飞机 我们全死了?
One thing at a time.
先别管那个
There’s not a single audible channel.
这不是个单向音频频道
Whatever that interference is,
无论是什么在干扰
it’s blocking our ability to send our own transmission.
都在阻止我们发信♥号♥♥出去
If we…
如果…
What’s that? Is that a radio?
那是什么? 无线电吗?
Where’d you get it?
你们在哪找到的?
Uh, the luggage.
在行李里
What, you just found a radio in the luggage?
什么 你们在行李里找到了个无线电?
Kate, if I explain,I want you to keep this very quiet.
Kate如果我说出来 你要保密
Keep what very quiet?
保什么密?
Locke! Open the damn door!
Locke!快打开那该死的门!
Open it up! I can hear you,you bald bastard!
快开门 我能听见你 你个死秃顶!
What brings you to “The Black Rock”?
什么风把你吹到”黑岩”来了?
Dynamite. And you?
炸♥药♥ 你呢?
Open this door!
快开门!
Open up!
开门啊!
Crates are right over there.
箱子就在那边
Open this damn door!
快开门啊!
Be careful. It’s unstable.
小心点 炸♥药♥很不稳定
It’s beautiful, isn’t it?
很美不是吗?
No matter how much time you spend on the island,
无论你在这岛上多久
you just never get tired of this view.
你永远也不会厌倦这种景致的
We haven’t been formally introduced.
我们还没有自我介绍过
I’m Richard.
我叫Richard
You mind if I join you?
你介意我坐下吗?
Oh, sure.
当然不
He wanted to embarrass you.
他想要你难堪
I’m sorry?
你说什么?
Ben knew you weren’t gonna kill your own father.
Ben知道你不会杀了自己的亲生父亲
He put you in front of everyone in our camp
他让整个营地的人都来看
just so they could all watch you fail.
就是为了看你失败
Why?
为什么?
’cause when word got back here
大家都在说
that there was a man with a broken spine on the plane
一个脊柱瘫痪的人
who could suddenly walk again, well…
突然又能走路了…
People here began to get very excited,
人们开始很兴奋
because that…
因为这…
That could only happen to someone
只会发生在…
who was extremely special.
一个特别特殊的人身上
Now Ben doesn’t want anyone to think you’re special,John.
Ben不愿大家这么认为 John
And why are you telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我这些?
Ben has been wasting our time
Ben在浪费我们的时间
with novelties like fertility problems.
一直在钻研怀孕这件事
We’re looking for someone to remind us
我们需要有人提醒我们
that we’re here for more important reasons.
我们在这里是为了一个更重要的原因
What do you want from me?
你要我♥干♥什么?
I want for you to find your purpose,
我需要你找到自己的目的
and to do that,
然后去实施它
your father has to go, John,
你父亲就是牺牲品 John
and since you’re not going to do it…
你如果下不了手的话…
I’m gonna suggest someone else.
我建议你找另一个人
Why would Sawyer kill my father?He doesn’t even know him.
Sawyer怎么会杀了我父亲? 他甚至都不认识他
Keep reading.
读下去
Open this damn door!
打开着该死的门!
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
I’m pointin’ my gun at you, John-boy.
我用枪指着你 John
You got three seconds to open this door!
你只有3秒钟来打开这扇门
You’re not gonna shoot anyone, James.
你不会射任何人的James
One…
1…
two!
2!
If there were any bullets in that gun,
如果那枪里有子弹的话
why would you hold a knife to my throat?
干嘛还要用我的刀 架着我的喉咙呢?
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的东西!
Guess I didn’t raise no dummies.
看来我没白养这个蠢蛋
What the hell’s that mean? It means that “baldheaded bastard”
你在说什么? 意思是那个”死秃顶”
outside the door is my son.
门外的就是我的儿子
Come again?
再说一遍
My son. As in I’m his father.
我的儿子 我是他的父亲

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第三季 第十九集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏