原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第二季 第九集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

A bunk bed?
在床上
Yeah, you’re in a bunk bed.
是的 你是睡在床上
Are we saved?
我们得救了吗
No, Sawyer.
没有 Sawyer
Not yet.
还没有
What are the odds?
怎么这么巧
The odds?

Yeah.
是啊
Here, hold this down on the table here, nice and flat.
来 把这个按在桌上 按平
I mean, think about it.
我是说 想想看吧
Somebody made this film.
有人拍了这部影片
Someone else cut this piece out.
有人又把它切了
We crash.
我们坠机了
Two halves of the same plane
飞机的两半
fall on different parts of the island.
落在了岛上的不同位置
You’re over there. I’m over here.
你在那里 我在这里
And now here’s the missing piece,
现在那些失落的影片
right back where it belongs.
又回到了原来应该在的地方
What are the odds?
怎么这么巧啊
Don’t mistake coincidence for fate.
不要把巧合错当成命运
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
你一定是在说笑
Air lock’s over this way.
往这儿走
Come on, admit it.
好了 承认了吧
We’ve been rescued.
我们已经获救了
You got it? Sorry.
你碰到了 抱歉
Watch yourself.
小心点
Son of a bitch.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Watch yourself, okay?
小心点 好吗
Okay.
好的
Home sweet home.
又回到老地方了
Yeah.
是的
I really thought you were yanking my chain.
我真的认为你是故意和我说笑呢
What do you keep smiling at?
你一直在笑什么
You need a haircut.
你该剪头发了
Really?
真的吗
Maybe you ought to take me back inside.
也许你该带我回舱子里去
You see that?
你也看见了
If you mean the big-ass horse
如果你说的是
standing in the middle of the jungle then, yeah.
站在丛林中的马 那我看到了
You know that horse, freckles?
你认识那匹马吗 雀斑女
Yeah, I do.
是的 我认识
Tequila and tonic.
龙舌兰酒加奎宁水
That’s your drink, right?
是你要喝的吧
Where’s the tonic?
那滋补品呢?
We’re running a little low on mixers.
那东西我们存货不多
Sure you want to waste that on me?
你确定舍得把它浪费在我身上
I figured you could use a drink.
我想你也应该喝一杯
I know I could.
当然
You’re gonna try to convince me that
你要试着说服我
everyone here doesn’t hate me?
这里没人恨我
Only if you’re gonna try to convince me
那你就先说服我
that every woman in the world’s not crazy.
这个世界上没有女人是疯的
When the alarm sounds,
当警报响起
either you or your partner must input the code.
你或你的搭档必须输入数字
It is highly recommended that you and your partner take alternating shifts.
而且你和你的搭档最好轮班
In this manner, you will both still stay as fresh and alert.
这样你们就可以时刻保持警觉
It is most important that when the alarm sounds,
最重要的就是当警报响起时
the code be entered correctly and in a timely fashion.
密♥码♥要准确并及时的输入电脑
Here it comes.
就是这儿了
Do not attempt to use the computer
除了输入数字
for anything else other than the entering of the code.
不要尝试使用电脑做任何其他事情
This is its only function.
它只有这么一个用途
The isolation that attends the duties associated with station 3,
由于做3号♥站的工作而产生的隔绝感
may tempt you to try and utilize the computer
会使你们试着利用电脑
for communication with the outside world.
与外部世界联♥系♥
This is strictly forbidden.
这是绝对不允许的
Attempting to use the computer in this manner
一旦你们这么做了
will compromise the integrity of the project and
就会危及整个计划的完整性
worse, could lead to another incident.
更糟的是 可能引发另一起事件
I repeat,
我再说一遍
do not use the computer for anything
不要尝试使用电脑做任何其他事情
other than entering the code.
除了输入数字
Congratulations.
那就恭喜你了
Until your replacements arrive,
当你的替班到了之后
the future of the project is in your hands.
此项目的成败将掌握在你的手里
Hello?
好啊
Hello?
好啊
Hello?
好啊
Who is this?
你是谁
This Michael.
我是Micheal
Who is this?
你是谁
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第二季 第九集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏