原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第五季 第十二集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

Previously on “lost”…
《迷失》前情提要
Is that Benjamin Linus? We need you to save his life.
那是Benjamin Linus吗 我们要你救他
If I take him, he’s not ever gonna be the same again.
如果我把他带走 他就会改头换面
He will always be one of us.
永远成为我们的一员
Get your ass out here right now, or I’m gonna kill your daughter.
赶紧给我滚出来 不然我毙了你女儿
I stole her as a baby from an insane woman.
她是我从一个疯女人那里偷来的
She means nothing to me. so if you want to kill her,
我根本不在乎她 所以如果你想杀她
Go ahead and do it…
尽管动手吧
This guy is dangerous.
这个人很危险
Sun, that boat I came here on was filled with commandos
Sun 我来这里所乘的船上全是突击队
Whose only mission was to get him.
他们的唯一使命就是抓到他
And how’d that work out for everyone?
看看后来怎么了
You know him? Yeah.
你认识他吗 认识
He’s the man who killed me.
他就是杀我的凶手
What have you done, Richard? Calm down
你都做了什么 Richard 镇定
Calm down. this has nothing to do with you. So it’s true?
镇定 这件事与你无关 那就是真的
You actually brought one of them to our temple?
你真的把他们的成员带到我们神殿
He’s just a boy, and he was dying.
他只是个孩子 而且生命垂危
Then you should’ve let him die.
那就顺其自然
Jacob wanted it done.
Jacob想让我救他
The island chooses is the island’s chooses.
这座岛的选择不容抗辩
You know that.
你也知道
Yes. yes, of course.
对 对 那是当然
What’s his name?
他叫什么名字
Hello, Benjamin.
你好 Benjamin
What happened?
发生了什么事
You were injured.
你受伤了
How?
怎么会
You don’t remember?
你不记得了吗
Where am i?
我现在哪里
You’re among friends.
你和朋友们在一起
We’re going to take care of you.
我们会照顾你
My dad…is he here?
我爸呢 他在吗
You’ll be back to him soon enough.
你很快就能回到他身边
No. no, I don’t want to go back.
不 不 我不想回去
Okay, easy. easy. oh!
好 放松 放松
I don’t want to go back.
我不想回去
I wanna stay.
我想留下
I wanna be one of you.
我想加入你们
Just because you’re living with them
你和他们同住在一起
Doesn’t mean you can’t be one of us.
不代表你就不能成为我们一员
You should be dead, Benjamin.
你本该已经死了 Benjamin
But this island…
可这座岛
It saved your life.
救了你的命
Who are you?
你是谁
I’m Charles.
我叫Charles
Charles widmore.
Charles Widmore
Ben.
Ben
Hello, Ben.
你好 Ben
Welcome back to the land of the living.
欢迎回到人间
My god.
天呐
You’re alive.
你还活着
Yes, I am.
没错
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew that this would happen.
我就知道会这样
Then why are you so surprised to see me?
那你为什么见到我还那么惊讶
Because it’s one thing to believe it, John.
John 因为相信是一回事
It’s another thing to see it.
亲眼验证又是另一回事
Then why were you trying to run away to the main island?
那你为什么还想方设法逃到主岛上
I broke the rules,John.
John 我打破了规则
I came back to the island.
回到了岛上
I was going to answer for what I’d done.
我当时想为我的所作所为负责
I was going back…
我当时正要回去
To be judged.
接收审判
Judged?
审判
By whom?
谁审判
Well, j-john,
John
We don’t even have a word for it,
它还没有名字
But I believe you call it the monster.
可我相信 你会叫它”怪物”
Morning.
早啊
Hello.
你好
What’s in the crate?
箱子里装的什么
Just some stuff we need to get moved.
只是些行动必备的行装
Need a hand?
要帮忙吗
Oh, thanks. we got it.
谢谢 不用了
Okay. have a great day.
好 万事顺意
How you feeling, my friend?
朋友 你感觉怎样
Like someone hit me with an oar, but I’ll live.
就像有人用桨敲了我 可我还活着
What do you make of him? I’m not sure.
你觉得他这人怎样 不好说
What has he told you?
他对你说了什么
When you were out cold, he was watching over you.
你失去直觉时 他一直照看着你
And he said you killed him.
他说你杀了他
I killed him?
我杀了他
Really? ’cause he looks fine to me.
真的吗 可我看他现在好好的
You know, I don’t really remember him from the plane.
我不记得他是飞机上的乘客
Do you? No, I don’t.
你记得他吗 不 我不记得了
What if…
要是
He was already here, before we crashed?
我们坠机前 他就已经在这里了呢
If he thinks I killed him, then he’s insane.
如果他认为我杀了他 那他就是疯子
We may be dealing with a man who’s dangerously deranged.
我们可能在和精神错乱的人打交道
Then the question is, what are we gonna do about it?
那问题就是 我们该怎样应付呢
Don’t worry, my friend.
别担心 朋友
I have your back.
我支持你
Caesar.
我叫Caesar
Pleasure to meet you, Caesar. I’m Ben.
很高兴认识你 Ceasar 我叫Ben
You want me to do it?
要我动手吗
I can do it if you want me to, ben.
只要你开口 我就动手 Ben
Shut up!
闭嘴
And stay here, Ethan.
乖乖呆在这里 Ethan
Don’t! don’t do it.
别 别这样
You’re the one who infected us, aren’t you?!
你就是让我们受感染的人 对吗
No! shh.

Donnez… It’s okay. it’s okay, baby.
别带走我孩子(法语) 没事的 没事的
Please, don’t take my Alex!
求你了 别带走我的Alex
Do you want your baby to live?
还想让你孩子活命吗
Why are you taking her?!
为什么要带走她
Be grateful you’re still alive.
感谢上苍你还活着吧
Now you listen to me.
你给我听着
If you try to follow me or if you ever come looking for me,
如果你跟踪我 或者来找我
I’ll kill you.
我就杀了你
And if you want your child to live,
如果你还想保住你孩子的命
Every time you hear whispers, you run the other way.
只要你听到低声细语 就往另一边跑
What’s that?
那是什么
Just something sentimental.
一些让人伤感的东西
So this is your old office, huh?
这就是你的旧办公室
I never pictured you leading your people
我从没想过你会在坐在办公桌前
From behind a desk.
领导你的人
It seems a little…
这有点像
Corporate.
公♥司♥
Was there something that you needed, John? Well, Ben, I was hoping
你想要什么吗 John Ben 我希望
That you and I could talk about the elephant in the room.
能聊聊你我都心知肚明 却闭口不谈的事
I assume you’re referring to the fact that I killed you.
我想你指的是我杀你那件事吧
Yeah.

It was the only way to get you back to the island,
那是让你回到岛上的唯一办法
Along with as many of those who left as possible.
还有那些离开的人
You do remember, John…that’s why you left in the first place,
你应该记得 所以你才率先离开
To convince ’em to come back?
去说服他们回来
But you failed.
可事与愿违
And the only way to bring them together
唯一能把他们聚到一起的方法
Was by your death, and you understood that.
就是你死 你自己也明白这点

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第五季 第十二集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏