原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《黄石》第一季 第六集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

没事的 记得我吗
It’s okay. You remember me?
乖 没事
Yeah. It’s all right.
没事
It’s all right.
对了 对
That’s it. That’s it.
乖 真乖
Good boy. Good boy.
黄石
第一季 第六集
喝点水吧
Let’s get you a drink.
慢点 慢点 熊
Easy. Easy, bear.
慢点 熊
Easy, bear–
熊 走开
Hey, bear! Get out of here!
快走
Get out of here!
冷静
Easy.
抱歉 儿子
Sorry, son.
在教堂你会惹上麻烦的
You could get in trouble in a church.
但起码你这次没逃避
You stood your ground, though… for once.
你居然没被我爸拴着
I ain’t used to seeing you off my dad’s leash.
-你说什么 -我没结巴
– What’s that? – I didn’t stutter.
来啊 有种来啊
Go ahead. Come on. Go ahead.
还是不会打拳
You still can’t take a punch, though.
你去哪
Where the fuck you going?
还有活干
There’s work to be done.
你知道干活是什么吧
You know what work is, don’t you?
当然不知道
Course you don’t.
你都让老婆去干活
You got your wife for that.
对了 欢迎回家
By the way, welcome home.
那不是梦
Only this wasn’t a dream.
那是我抓过最大的鱼
It was the biggest fish I ever caught.
你起得挺早
You’re up early.
泰特要上学 我也是
Tate has school. So do I.
去刷牙 我们要走了
Go on and brush your teeth. We gotta go.
你喝咖啡吗
You drink coffee?
我是老师 就靠它了
I’m a teacher. We live on it.
屋里有早饭 你有时间可以吃
There’s breakfast up at the house if you’ve got time.
没时间了
We don’t.
我拿了这个给凯斯
Well, I-I brought this for Kayce.
他走得很早 要训你的马
Oh, he left early. He’s working on your horse.
嗯 有很多活
Yeah, needs a lot of work.
能找个人载他回家吗
Can someone give him a ride back?
-我不能迟到 -我们帮他想办法
– I can’t be late. – We’ll get him figured out.
谢谢昨晚留下来
Thanks for staying last night.
你们能留下真好
It was good to have you here.
他们为什么要那样
Why do they do it?
为什么牛仔有烙印
The brand. Why do the cowboys do that?
不是所有人都这样
Well, they-they don’t all do it.
只是有第二次机会的
Just the ones that got a second chance.
他们以此证明自己能被信任
I guess that’s the way they prove they’re to be trusted.
所以你才这么对凯斯吗
Is that why you did it to Kayce?
不信任他
Couldn’t trust him?
你不如
Why don’t you, uh…
你不如去屋里拿个大甜甜圈
Why don’t you run to the house and grab a big, fat donut
这样回家路上就不用跟你妈吵着
so your growling stomach don’t drive your mom nuts
说肚子饿了
on the way home?
我能拿最大的吗
Can I get the biggest donut?
去拿最大的 小家伙
Biggest one in there, buddy. Go.
说来话长啊
I’m afraid that’s a longer conversation.
如果我要成为这个家的一部分
Well, if I’m gonna be a part of this family,
就要搞清楚
I need to understand it.
我想知道他为什么这么恨你
I need to understand why he hates you so much.
他违抗我太多次了
He disobeyed me one too many times.
怎么违抗你了
Disobeyed you how?
他跟我说把刚认识的姑娘弄怀孕了
He told me he got some girl he barely knew pregnant,
他要娶她
and he was gonna marry her.
所以是因为我
So it was because of me.
我让他带你去诊所
I told him to take you to the clinic
不堕掉不许你走
and not let you leave until you had an abortion,
他不干
and he wouldn’t do it.
所以你让牛仔给他烫烙印
So you had those cowboys brand him?
不 莫妮卡
No, Monica, that I…
我亲手烫的
That I did myself.
我明白了
Okay. I understand now.
谢谢你对我说实话
Thank you for your honesty.
选好了吗
Pick one yet?
不知道哪个最大呢
Hard to tell which one’s the biggest.
是啊 都挺大的
Yeah, I know. They’re all pretty fat.
不如排成一排
How about we line them up in a row,
比较容易发现最大的
and then the biggest will be easier to spot then.
是吗
You can do that?
没错
Yeah.
孙子 你
Grandson, you can–
想怎么样都可以的
you can do whatever you want.
我们是来这逃离工作的 宝贝
Came here to escape work, babe.
我没在工作
Oh, not working.
不可思议
This is fascinating.
你知道畜牧协会拥有自己的警力吗
Did you know the livestock association has its own police force?
记得有线新闻网报道的那个
Hey, remember that thing on CNN about the–
在印第安保留地因牲畜而引发的枪击吗
the shootout over cattle on an Indian reservation?

Look at this.
就是他
This is the guy.
真棒 宝贝
That’s great, babe.
感觉像在看纽约皇后区的坏警♥察♥一样
I feel like I’m reading about crooked cops in fucking Queens.
-一♥码♥事嘛 -你又在工作了
– This is the same thing. – Now you’re working.
没错
Yeah, damn right I am.
黄石南边有一块很棒的地
There’s a beautiful property just south of the Yellowstone.
230英亩 活水
230 acres, Live Water.
跟黄石接壤吗
Does it border the Yellowstone?
相距一英里左右
It’s about a mile down the road.
必须要跟黄石接壤
Oh, it’s gotta border the Yellowstone.
你看到这些出♥售♥的地了吗
Do you see all these lots for sale?

Yep.
“天堂谷资本开♥发♥”是什么
What is “Paradise Valley Development”?
是丹·詹金斯计划兴建的社区
That’s Dan Jenkins’ planned living community.
那不是你想找的
It’s not what you’re looking for.
二三十英亩大的地
20, 30 acre lots,
但山谷那一面没有电
but there’s no power on that side of the valley.
而且是商业用地 不知道…
And it’s zoned commercial, so there’s no telling what–
你能给我打一份地块图吗
Could you print me out a plat map?
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是我想要的
This is what I need.
这些地一年内就会被银行收走
All of those lots will be bank-owned within a year.
丹·詹金斯想用来发电的水源没了
Dan Jenkins lost the water source he was using to generate power.
水源怎么会不见
How do you lose water?
约翰·达顿把河改道了
John Dutton rerouted the river.
-把河改道 -没错
– He rerouted the river? – Yeah.
现在得花1500到2500万
It will cost between 15 to 25 million
才能给那边通电
to get power down there.
那的地你一块都不会想要的
You don’t want one of those lots.
相信我 它们一文不值
Trust me. They’re worthless.
我不要一块
I don’t want one of them.
我全部都要
I want all of them.
你敢弄脏我的皮座椅 你就走回家
If you come on my leather seats, you’re walking home.
我们已经迟到了
We’re already late.
我们没到会议不会开始的 杰米
The meeting can’t start without us, Jamie.
我要去下厕所
I need to go to the bathroom.
您先请
After you.
我们等这一天很久了 杰米
We’ve been waiting a long time for this, Jamie.
至于你 真是稀客啊
And you– What a surprise.
我不知道你对政♥治♥也有兴趣
I had no idea you were interested in politics.
我没有
I’m not.
但是老爸说了算 对吗
But what daddy wants, daddy gets, right?
我们的计划是这样的
Our plan is this.

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《黄石》第一季 第六集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏