原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第六季 第十七集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

第17-18集
“迷失” 前情提要…
Previously on “Lost”…
你还记得你初来这里
You remember that bamboo field you woke up in
醒来时所在的那个竹林吗? 穿过那片竹林 再跨过一座桥
when you first got here? Beyond that field, across a ridge,
就是岛的心脏地带了 光就在那儿
is the heart of the island. That’s where the light is.
那儿也是他的目的地
That’s where he’s trying to go,
– 所以你必须去保护它 – 我得保护多久?
– And that’s what you have to protect. – How long am I gonna have to do this job?
直到生命的终点 喝了这个 你就跟我一样了
As long as you can. Drink this. Now you’re like me.
– Desmond Hume就是被我扔进这口井里去的 – 啊!
– This is the well I threw Desmond Hume into. – Aah!
– 貌似有人帮他逃了出来 – 不 Ben 是有人帮忙把我弄了出来
– Looks like someone helped him out. – No, Ben, someone helped me out.
我要找到Desmond
I’m gonna find Desmond.
等我找到他后 我就毁了这个岛
And when I do, I’m gonna destroy the island.
前几天有一场交通肇事逃逸事故
There was a hit-and-run a few days ago
地点是华盛顿Tustin中学
at Washington Tustin high school.
– 然后? – 我就是嫌犯
– Yeah? – I’m the suspect.
下午好 你今天过得如何?
Good afternoon. And how are you doing today?
再好不过了
Terrific.
是时候走人了
I think it’s time to leave.
你跟着他 你跟着我
You’re with him, and you’re with me.
我们去听音乐会
We are going to a concert.
走吧
Let’s go.
大洋航♥空♥
大洋航♥空♥
大洋航♥空♥
遗体
– 需要人签收么? – 你是这里的员工?
– Do you need somebody to sign for that? – You work here?
如假包换 伙计
I do indeed, brother.
你是牧师 还是其他啥的?
You a priest or somethin’?
我不是牧师
Or something.
介意把东西运到那后面去么?
Do you mind taking it around the back there?
没问题 我这就运过去
Yeah, sure. You got it.
运到那边就好 谢谢
Just around there. Thank you.
谁去世了?
Who died?
一个名叫Christian Shephard的男子
A man named Christian Shephard.
“Christian Shephard”吗?
“Christian Shephard”?
真的?
Seriously?
真的
Seriously.
你朋友?
Friend of yours?
不算吧
Not exactly.
等… 等会儿
H… hang on a second.
你带我越狱 让我穿上这件礼服
You bust me out of jail and make me put on this dress
说咱俩要去啥音乐会
so that we can go to some concert,
可你竟连我们来这儿的原因 都不告诉我?
and you won’t even tell me why we’re here?
没人能告诉你到这儿来的理由 Kate
No one can tell you why you’re here, Kate.
– 总之我没办法告诉你 – 是你带我来的啊
– Certainly not me. – You’re the one who brought me here.
我说的不是教堂
I’m not talking about the church.
我是说尘世
I’m talking about here.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
我叫Desmond Hume
My name is Desmond Hume.
甚至你可能都没意识到 我是你的朋友
And even though you don’t realize it, I’m your friend.
至于我想干嘛…
And as for what I want…
我不过是想离开
I want to leave.
离开去哪儿?
Leave and go where?
我带你去看
Let me show you.
你没事吧?
You okay?

Yeah.
你呢?
You?
说实话 医生 我想知道
Well, to be honest, doc, I’m kinda wondering
刚刚到底发生了什么事
what the hell just happened up here.
我也想知道呢
That makes two of us.
那你现在是新任Jacob 对么?
So you’re the new Jacob, huh?
感觉有啥不同?
Feel any different?
没啥感觉
Not really.
医生 不如你下山
Well, doc, how about you come down off the mountaintop
告诉我们 林子失火
and tell us what the hell the burning bush
意味着什么?
had to say for itself?
Jacob告诉我 我们得去旧营地的
Jacob told me that we have to go to the bamboo forest
竹林
out past our old camp.
穿过竹林
Just past it, well,
他说 我们就可以找到要保护的地方
he said I’d find the place that we need to protect.
那里… 到底是个什么样的地方?
This place… what is it?
他说 它是岛的心脏
He called it the heart of the island.
他说 所谓的心脏…
All he said was that it’s…
就是光
it’s a light.
而且扮成Locke的烟怪想要扑灭它?
And that Locke smoke thing wants to put it out?
嗯 差不多吧
Something like that, yeah.
如果他把光灭了呢?
So what if he does?
那我们就玩完了
Then that’s it for all of us.
但… 如果Locke意在扑灭它 他为啥不去灭?
But… but if Locke wants to put it out, then why hasn’t he?
因为他还缺点儿什么
‘Cause he ain’t got what he needs.
我猜 他缺的是Desmond
I’m guessing that’d be Desmond.
所以在你就职之前 这就是我们的目标
That’s where we were headed before your inauguration.
Sayid说过 Locke把他扔进了一口井
Sayid said Locke tossed him in a well.
Jacob没跟我说过任何关于Desmond的事
Jacob didn’t say anything to me about Desmond.
他似乎什么也没说过啊
Doesn’t sound like he said anything about anything.
这倒是真的 他表现得真不像个智者
That’s kinda true, dude. He’s worse than Yoda.
好吧 你们都去岛的心脏地带
All right, y’all head to your heart of the island,
我去抓逃出井的小妖
and I’ll go get the magic leprechaun out of that well.
如果我们留下路标 你追得上来么?
If we leave a trail, can you catch up with us?
– 嗯 没问题 – 注意安全
– Hell, yeah, I can. – Then be safe.
我本想叫你一起去的 不过如果又告诉你
I’d ask you along, but that’d take all the fun
– 你不能去 那才叫扫兴 – 呃 我看
– out of me telling you you can’t come. – Uh, I guess
我得拼命克制跟你同去的念头了
I’ll just have to resist the urge to follow you anyway.
我有种不祥的预感
I got a bad feeling about this.
迷失 第6季第17-18集
我不知道你干嘛带我越狱
I don’t know why you got me out of prison,
也不知道你的目的和身份
what you want or who you are,
但你应该知道 我担不起责任…
but you understand I can’t be held responsible for…
嗯 嗯 我都明白 兄弟
Yeah, yeah, whatever, dude.
看见这东西 能想起来啥不?
None of this is ringing a bell, is it?
你 我… 麻♥醉♥枪♥?
You, me… tranquilizer gun?
你神经病啊
You are insane.
好吧 我神经病 你好生在这儿待着
Okay. Fine. I’m insane. Just wait here.
要是我不呢?
What if I don’t?
随你的便
Then that’s your choice.
但如果你选择继续跟着我…
But if you stick with me…
有朝一日 你会无比庆幸
you’ll be happy you did.
来了 来了 来了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我明明挂了”请勿打扰”的标志
“Do no disturb” sign.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你干嘛笑得像个傻子?
Why you grinnin’ like a sodding idiot?
呃 你今晚有场音乐会要出演
Uh, you have a concert to perform tonight,
我是来接你的
and I’m here to pick you up.
我对Widmore的另一个白♥痴♥ 说得不够清楚么?
Didn’t I make it clear to Widmore’s other monkey?
我才不在乎什么破音乐会
I don’t care about a sodding concert.
Charlie啊…
Charlie…
Charlie 如果我告诉你…
Charlie, what if I told you that…
出演这场音乐会
playing this show is
将是你人生中最重要的一件事呢?
the most important thing you’ll ever do?
你会去么?
Would you come then?

Sod off.
好吧 兄弟 抱歉了
Okay, dude. Sorry about this.
那是啥?
What was that?
Charlie呗
That was Charlie.
你为什么要接手这工作 Jack?
Why did you take the job, Jack?
因为我应该接手
Because I was supposed to.
为什么? 就因为有个陌生人 把我们的名字写在了墙上?
Why? Because some stranger wrote our names on a wall?
我会接手 是因为这个岛是我的唯一
I took it because the island’s all I’ve got left.
它是我这一生 唯一一个我不想毁掉的东西
It’s the only thing in my life I haven’t managed to ruin.
你什么都没毁啊
You haven’t ruined anything.
没有什么是不可挽回的
Nothing is irreversible.
如果我们不是都得死的话 这话听着还真叫人舒心
This would be so sweet if we weren’t all about to die.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第六季 第十七集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏