原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第六季 第十七集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

Perfectly perfect in every way.
羊水诊断有结果了 各项都检查好了
I have your amnio results. Everything checked out.
想知道是男孩儿 还是女孩儿吗?
Would you like to know if it’s a boy or a girl?
是女孩儿
It’s a girl.
没错
Yeah.
她叫Jin Yeon
Her name is Jin Yeon.
好可爱的名字
That’s a lovely name.
顺便提一下 你们俩英文说得不赖
And for the record, y… you two speak English just fine.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
哇哦! 大脚 别紧张 是我
Whoa! Easy, Bigfoot. It’s just me.
我找到Locke了
I found Locke.
那混♥蛋♥说要毁了这个岛
Son of a bitch said he’s gonna destroy the island.
你说得没错 医生
You had it right, doc.
好消息是 Desmond逃出了那口井
Good news is, Desmond got out of that well,
– 所以 如果我们可以在黑烟之前找到他… – James 谁找到Desmond都无所谓了
– so if we can find him before Smokey can… – It doesn’t matter if we find Desmond or he does, James.
反正都是殊途同归
We’re all going to the same place anyway.
然后呢?
Then what?
画上一个句点
Then it ends.
– 你好 Locke先生 – Shephard医生
– Hello, Mr. Locke. – Dr. Shephard.
嘿 既然你都要切开我的背
Hey, since you’re about to open up my back,
不如先叫我John吧
you can probably start calling me John.
好吧 John
Okay, John.
我想先过来打个招呼
I thought I’d stop by and say hi
然后再开始麻醉
before we started the anesthesia.
紧张吗?
You nervous?
你确定这能行?
Are you sure this is gonna work?
没错
Yes.
我保证会成功的
I’m very confident that it will.
真的吗?
Really?
总会有机会杀了你的…
Well, there’s always the chance that I could kill you…
不过我想让你好受点
but I’m trying to make you feel better.
好吧 好吧 那开始吧
Okay. Okay, let’s do it.
嗯 我在那边等你
All right. I’ll see you on the other side.
嘿 医生 之前在洛杉矶机场 在行李认领处的时候
Hey, doctor, back at L.A.X., when we met at baggage claim,
你说你父亲失踪了
you mentioned that they had lost your father.
– 后来有找到吗? – 其实 今早我接到电♥话♥
– Did he ever turn up? – As a matter of fact, I got a phone call this morning.
– 他们 呃 找到了棺材 – 哦 太好了
– They, uh, they found the coffin. – Oh, good.
可能现在就已经运来了
Actually, it might be here already.
那么 希望这能让你安心
Well, I hope that brings you some peace.
Locke先生 如果我可以医好你
If I can fix you, Mr. Locke,
就足够安心了
that’s all the peace I’ll need.
大风大浪即将来临
It’s gonna be a hell of a storm.
欢迎加入
Welcome to the club.
什么?
What?
你不介意吧?
You mind?
看来你长了第一根白头发
Looks like you got your first gray hair.
你笑什么?
What are you smiling about?
我刚意识到我渴望生存
I think I just realized that I want to live.
真是时候
It’s good timing.
那是什么?
What was that?
救命!
Help!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿! Miles 前面!
Hey! Miles, up ahead!
嘿!
Hey!

Ohh.
给他点儿水
Get him some water.
你们来这儿干嘛?
What are you guys doing out here?
我们要去九头蛇岛把飞机炸了
We’re going to Hydra Island to blow up a plane.
为什么?
What do you want to do that for?
因为黑烟意图逃出岛
Because the black smoke wants to get off the island,
我们必须阻止它
and we have to stop that thing from leaving.
如果我们离开了 那玩意儿就没飞机可用了
Well, if we leave, that thing won’t have a plane anymore.
没错 可是要怎么做?
Yeah, and how are we gonna do that?
你们还不知道吧 我是个飞行员
In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a pilot.
– 这下有趣儿了 – Kate!
– Well, this is gonna be interesting. – Kate!
Kate啊
Kate!
是你杀了他们!
You killed them!
Kate! 够了
Kate! That’s it.
– 够了 – 省省子弹吧
– That’s it. – You might wanna save your bullets.
是你
So it’s you.
没错 是我
Yeah, it’s me.
Jacob还是老样子
Jacob being who he is,
我还以为能有点儿小惊喜呢
I expected to be a little more surprised.
选你 那不是明摆着的嘛
You’re sort of the obvious choice,
– 你说呢? – 他没有选我 是我自愿的
– don’t you think? – He didn’t choose me. I volunteered.
我猜你是来阻止我的
I assume you’re here to stop me.
我阻止不了你
I can’t stop you.
事实上 我 呃 想跟你一起走
In fact, I, uh, I wanna go with you.
抱歉 Jack
I’m sorry, Jack.
我想你有点儿搞不清楚状况
I think you’re a little confused about what I came here to do.
没有
No, I’m not.
你要去竹林的另一头…
No, you’re going to the far side of the bamboo forest…
那个我誓死要保护的地方
to the place that I’ve sworn that I’ll protect.
– 你还认为你要毁了这座岛 – 我”认为”?
– And then you think you’re gonna destroy the island. – I “think”?
没错 因为这事不会发生
That’s right, because that’s not what’s gonna happen.
Jack 那什么会发生?
Then what’s gonna happen, Jack?
我会干掉你
I’m gonna kill you.
你打算怎么做?
How do you plan to do that?
会给你个惊喜
It’s a surprise.
好吧
Okay.
那么走着瞧
Then let’s get on with it.
医生
Doctor.
医生
Doctor.
没想到你今天还上班啊
I didn’t know you were working today.
活儿还没干完呢 你拿到音乐会的票了吗?
I just finished. Did you get the tickets for the concert?
拿到了 在这儿
Yeah. Right here.
嘿 爸爸 还记得票的事吗?
Hey, dad, did you remember the tickets?
我刚给你妈了
I just gave them to your mom.
– 呃 谁拿你这张呢? – 如果你找不到其他人的话
– Uh, who’s gonna take yours? – Well, if you don’t have anybody else,
或许你可以带Claire阿姨一起去
maybe you could take aunt Claire.
– 我想她会喜欢去外面走走的 – 哦 没错 我没意见
– I’m sure she’d love to get out of the house. – Oh, yeah. It’s fine with me.
事实上 我对你这位神秘的妹妹非常好奇
In fact, I’m very curious to meet this mysterious sister
我们结婚那么久 你对她只字未提
you never mentioned the entire time we were married.
我保证你会喜欢她的 她快生了
Well, I’m sure you’re gonna love her. She’s extremely pregnant.
祝你手术成功 医生
Good luck on your surgery, doctor.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 挑好领带了吗? – 挑好了
– Did you pick out a tie? – I did.
很好
Nice.
嗨 我是洛杉矶警局的Ford探员
Hi. I’m Detective Ford, L.A.P.D.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我要找一间病房♥… 叫Sun Paik的
I’m looking for a patient’s room… Sun Paik.
你不想和大伙儿分享点什么故事吗 医生?
Something you wanna share with the rest of us, doc?
指什么?
What’s that?
你说过你会杀死Locke的
You said you were gonna kill Locke.
– 你所谓的惊喜是什么? – Desmond
– What’s your surprise? – Desmond.
那有什么用啊?
And how’s that gonna work?
我也不知道 我不相信Jacob
I’m not sure yet. I can’t believe Jacob
会总让他回到这个岛上
would’ve brought him all the way back to this island
好让Locke利用他毁了这个岛
just so Locke could make him destroy it.
– 那又怎么样? Desmond是个诱饵? – 不
– So what? Desmond’s bait? – No.
我觉得他是件武器
I think he’s a weapon.
越听越糊涂了 医生
That’s a hell of a long con, doc.
Jack和Desmond…
Jack, Desmond…
这儿只要我们三个人就行了
It should just be the three of us from here on.
Jack啊
Jack.
我相信你 哥们
I believe in you, dude.
这竹子要垮了
It’s gonna be a bad one.
我们到了
We’re here.
这么做无济于事的
This doesn’t matter, you know.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
他要毁了这个岛 你要灭了他…

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第六季 第十七集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏