原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第四季 第五集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

What’s that?
那是什么
Cheat sheet faraday drew for me.
Faraday给我画的草图
You don’t know where your boat is?
你不知道你们的船在哪?
I know where it is.
我知道
Why are you flying directly into the thunderhead?
那为什么你径直的朝雷暴云的地方飞
Why don’t you just sit back and let me do my job, huh?
你就不能安稳的坐着 让我自己搞定吗
Is that penelope?
她就是Penelope?
She told charlie she didn’t know about this boat, correct?
她给Charlie说她不知道这艘船 是吗
Aye.

What do you expect to find when you get there? answers.
你想在那找到什么 答案
Damn it!
糟糕
Hold on!
坐稳了
On your soddin’ feet!
全体立正
Move! move! move!
快 快 快
What are you waiting for, hume?
你还在干嘛 Hume
What’s the matter, hume?
你怎么了 Hume
Did you not hear me?
没听见我说话吗?
I’m sorry, sir. I was– I was having a dream, sir.
抱歉长官 我… 我刚才做梦了
You were having a dream, were you?
你做梦了?!
And what were you dreaming about?
你梦见什么了
That it took you so sodding long to get to your mark?!
让你慢吞吞的准备好
I was in a helicopter, sir,
我梦见自己在一架直升飞机上 长官
And there was a storm, sir.
风暴来袭 长官
And…
还有…
I don’t remember the rest, sir.
我不记得其他的了 长官
Well, at least it was a bloody military dream.
至少还是个他妈的关于军队的梦
Right! all of ya!
好! 你们所有人
In the yard! four minutes!
立刻到操场 4分钟之内集♥合♥
And you can thank private hume
你们可以私下里感谢Hume
For having to do it in double-time.
他让你们的操练时间增加两倍
Move! one, two, three!
快! 一! 二! 三!
Three! one, two, three!
三! 一! 二! 三!
Four! one, two, three!
四! 一! 二! 三!
Five.
五!
100 crunches! go! go! go! go! go!
100个仰卧起坐 快 快 快
One! two! three…
一! 二! 三!
I hope your dream was worth this, mate.
我希望为了你的梦值得做这些 伙计
Sorry, pal. it’s just…
抱歉兄弟 只是…
I’ve never had a dream that was so vivid.
从没有过如此真实的梦
It was–it was like I was actually there.
就好象…好象我真的在那
have you got something to say, Hume?
你要发表什么意见吗 Hume?
I asked you a question!
我在问你话!
We’re almost through it.
就要通过了
I see daylight.
我看到阳光了
What do you think you’re doing?
你知道你在做什么吗?
Desmond, are you all right?
Desmond 你还好吧?
Who are you?
你是谁
How do you know my name?!
你怎么知道我的名字
Here you go.

All right, they took off a day ago.
好吧 他们一天前走的
Why haven’t we heard from ’em?
为什么到现在还没有消息
I’m gonna tell you again,
我再给你说一遍
As I’ve been telling you all night, doctor, I don’t know!
医生 一晚上我都给你说了我也不知道啊
You heard the same thing as I did when we called the boat.
我给船上通话的内容你也听到了
What makes you think I know anything? because you’re not worried.
你凭什么认为我知道些什么 因为你不担心
Excuse me?
什么?
Your boat’s 40 miles off the coast.
你们的船离这里40英里
It should’ve taken ’em, what, 20 minutes to get there?
只用花20分钟就到了
So why aren’t you worried? well, should I wring my hands together
你为什么一点也不担心 那我是不是应该
And whisper a prayer on their behalf?
双手祈祷他们不要出事呢
Hey, hey, hey. come on.
别这样
Maybe we should just– just tell ’em.
要不我们…直接告诉他们
Tell us what?
告诉我们什么
Dan… let’s not confuse anyone.
Dan…别让他们更晕了
Well… daniel, maybe if you talk real slow,
Daniel 也许你讲慢一点
We’ll be able to follow.
我们能听懂
Your perception of how long your friends have been gone…
你们所感知的你们朋友离开了多久
It’s not necessarily how long they’ve actually been gone.
其实并不是他们实际就离开了那么久
What does that mean?
什么意思
This is a mistake.
就不该这样
It’ll be fine. it’ll be fine.
没事的
As long as frank flew on the bearings that I gave him,
Frank只要按照我给他的方位图飞行
If he stayed on it, it… it’ll be fine.
他按照那个来飞行的话…就会没事
And what if he didn’t?
如果他没有呢
Then there might be side effects.
那可能就会出现些副作用
We’re at 2,000 feet. sit down! what am I doing here?!
我们在2000英尺的高空 坐好了 我在这干嘛
What the hell’s going on?! something’s wrong with desmond.
到底是怎么了 Desmond有点不对劲
How do you know my name?! hold him in his seat!
你怎么知道我的名字? 让他坐稳了
I’m trying! let go of me!
我不是在做吗 让我离开
Keep him away from the stick! we’ll be there in two minutes!
别让他碰着操纵杆了 我们还有两分钟到达
What are you doing back? who are they?
你回来干嘛? 他们是谁
Survivors of 815.
大洋航♥班♥815的幸存者
So you brought them here. what the hell were you thinking?
你把他们带到这里 你到底在想什么?
Where–where am i?
我在哪?
All right, just take it easy. who are you people?
好了 放松 你们是谁
buddy. okay, now, take it easy, buddy.
放松 伙计
what am I doing here? who are you people? my friend is disoriented.
我为什么会在这 你们是谁 我朋友有点失常了
Look, I’m not your friend! I don’t know you!
我不是你的朋友 我根本不认识你
when did he start doing this?
他什么时候开始这样的
He was fine when we took off. when we hit some weather–
我们起飞的时候还好好的 当遇见暴风时…
Hey, faraday told me as long as I stayed on the vector
Faraday告诉我只要按照他的方向
wait.
等等
What’s your name, my friend?
你叫什么 朋友
Sayid. okay, sayid. look, we’re gonna take your buddy
Sayid 好的Sayid 我们要把你的兄弟
Down to the sick bay, okay?
带到下面的医务室 好吗
I’m going with him. let our doctor look at him first,
我和他一起 让我们的医生先照顾他吧
Then you can come down.
然后你再下来也行
You got my word on that, okay?
我答应你 好吗
hey, listen to me– th-this is a mistake, right?
听着 这一定是哪里弄错了
I don’t know these people.
我不认识这些人
I don’t know these people.
我真的不认识这些人
No, but this is wrong!
不 这一定是弄错了
I’m not supposed to be here.
我不应该在这
22. “here”?
22! 这?
“here” what?
“这”什么
What the hell are you doing on your feet?
你在那站着干嘛
Are you finished with your crunches
做完仰卧起坐了?
Because you want to run?!
你想跑步了?
Right! squad!
好! 集♥合♥
On your feet!
立正
Right face!
向右转!
10 kilometers!
10公里!
Go! go! go! go! go! go! go!
快! 快! 快!
Get moving, or so help me, I’ll kill you myself.
跑起来 帮帮我 我受不了了
What the hell’s the matter with you, des?
你是怎么了 Des
If I told you, you’d think I was crazy.
我告诉你的话 你一定认为我疯了
I already know you’re crazy.
我已经认为你疯了
This morning,
今天早晨
When I was in the yard doing crunches…
当我在操场做仰卧起坐的时候
I left.
我离开了
What do you mean, you left?
什么意思 你离开了?
I was on a boat.
我在一艘船上
And then–then I was back here, right–right where I started.
然后又回来了 就在开始的地方
Des, if you’re trying to get tossed out of service–
Des 如果你想逃脱军役的话
Billy, I am telling you the truth, man.
Billy伙计 我说的都是真的
Who else was on this… boat?
船上还有什么人
Anyone you recognize?
有你认识的吗
There was a photo. penny was in the photo.
有张照片 Penny在里面
What?
什么?
des! where you going?!
Des 你去哪

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第四季 第五集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏