原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第二季 第十八集

Isn’t this nice?
这样不是很好么?
I kind of… prefer breathing.
我有点…想休息了
Come on, you’re doing great.
加油 你做得不错
You know, exercise is addictive.
你知道 运动是会上瘾的
Wow…I can…
喔…我能…
I can see why.
我知道为什么了
Guess I need to drop a few pounds.
我想我需要减肥
Don’t be so hard on yourself.
别对自己太严厉
It’s not going to happen overnight.
这不是马上能完成的事
Some people’s metabolisms are just a little slower.
有些人的新陈代谢是有点慢
It’s not my metabolism.
不是因为新陈代谢
I’m sick.
我病了
What?
什么?
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Never mind.
没什么
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
Okay.
好吧
But…it’s bad.
但是…这不是什么好事情
When we first crashed here,
当我们刚坠机时
I thought this isn’t all bad.
我想这也不是太坏
It’s like the all-mango diet.
我可以吃芒果减肥
I wasn’t turning any heads or nothing,
我并没有刻意去这么做
but I did drop a couple belt sizes.
但我确实是瘦了几圈
Then we found this hatch,
然后我们找到了这个舱子
and it was full of food…
里面全是食物…
tons of food.
大堆的食物
I tried giving it all away, but…
我想把它们都扔掉 但是…
I guess I kinda kept some of it for myself.
我还是留了点给我自己
Wish I could just get rid of it.
我希望我能把它们处理掉
Then get rid of it.
那就处理掉它们
You want to change?
你想改变自我么?
Then change.
那就改变吧
How do you feel?
感觉怎样?
Oh! I feel free.
我感到自♥由♥了
They found something.
有人找到了些东西
Come on!
快来
Hurry, guys.
快点 伙计们
Risotto. Nice.
意大利饭 不错
No.

Where did this come from?
这些是哪儿来的?
Locke said doors trapped him in the hatch.
Locke说他被门关在舱子里了
Maybe it was because of this,
也许就是因为这个
so no one would see who dropped it.
就没人能看到这些是谁扔下的了
Any of you guys see a plane last night?
有谁昨晚看见过飞机了?
Yeah, I saw it, Tattoo.
我看见了
I just decided not to tell.
刚刚还想不说的
Hey, put that back, man. Come on. Oh, man, I saw it first.
还给我 伙计 拜托 伙计 是我先看到的
You saw me take those.You saw me put those in my box.
你看到时我已经把它放我盒子里了
No. Gimme my stuff! Hold on, take it easy!
不 把我的东西还我 别冲动
You’re like locusts. How about a little order?
你们就像蝗虫一样 我们讲点次序怎样?
Shouldn’t we let someone trustworthy do this?
我们干吗不找个值得信任的人来看管这些呢?
Like you, babynapper?
比如说你 婴儿绑票犯是么?
No. Like Hurley. Why not Hurley?
不 比如说Hurley Hurley可以
He’su3000done it before, he could do it again.
他以前作过 现在可以再作
No! No way!
不 想也别想
Not me! No! Not again! No.
我不要 不 我不干了
OK, hey, hey, guys, guys.
嘿 嘿 伙计们 伙计们
How about no one’s in charge, OK?
要不不要找人管了吧?
I’m sure everyone can manage to just take what they need.
我确定大家都能做到只拿需要的那部分的
Great plan, Moonbeam.
好建议
After that, we can sing Kumbaya and do trust falls.
在那之后我们就能唱着歌♥来玩信任游戏了
put them in there. pull this over here.
放那里 放这里
…savages about it.
这样太粗鲁了
We can do it any way you want.
我们怎么样都可以
Out of my way.
别挡路
What you doing?
你在干吗?
Nothing.
没什么
Who were you looking for up there?
你在这儿找谁?
No one.
没找谁
When you ran off,
当你跑开的时候
it sort of seemedu3000like you were looking for someone.
你好像在找什么人
I tried to find you… I kind a…
我在找你… 我有点…
don’t wanna talk about it.
不想谈这个
Sure. OK.
噢 好的
Pretty weird, huh?
很奇怪 不是么?
You said the island won’t let you lose weight,
你说这个岛不想让你减肥…
you destroy your stash, then bang…
你毁了你的储备 然后…
More food falls from the sky.
天上掉下了更多的食物
How about that?
那又怎样
I’m proud of you.
我很为你自豪
Proud of me for what?
为什么?
Not freaking out.
没有兴奋异常
How’s the diet coming, Hugo?
减肥成果怎样 Hugo?
It’s OK.
很不错
I had a salad and some chicken breast for lunch.
我中午吃了沙拉和鸡胸
That’s great.
很好
It gets easier. I promise.
我保证会越来越容易的
So, I heard you had a visit with your mom.
我听说你去看你妈妈了?
How did that go?
怎么样了?
It was good.
很不错
You’re not still mad at her, then?
你不生她气了吧?
Nah.u3000I know she put me in here for a reason.
不了 我知道她带我来这儿是有原因的
What reason was that?
什么原因?
The accident.
意外事故
You wanna talk about that today?
你今天想谈谈这个么?
Do we have to?
一定要说么?
Hugo, you’ve been in here almost two months now.
Hugo 你在这儿快两个月了
Don’t you think it’s time to start getting our hands dirty? Hm?
差不多可以做点不情愿做的事了吧?
OK, why don’t we talk about
好吧 我们来谈谈…
the little homework assignment that I gave you?
我给你布置的家庭作业吧?
I was never really good at homework.
家庭作业我从来都做不好
Remember what you were supposed to do?
你记得你应该做什么吗?
Just make a list of things that you like about yourself?
把你喜欢做的事列一张表
Nobody else did it.
没人这么做过
Nobody else? Meaning?
没人? 指谁?
Well, Dave didn’t do it.
Dave没这么做过
He said it was a stupid idea.
他说这么做很蠢
Well, you know, I’m not Dave’s doctor,
你知道 我不是Dave的医生
but we have talked about how he can be a very negative influence.
但我们谈过了他对你的影响是消极的
Dave’s the most normal person in this place, man.
Dave是这儿最正常的人了
But he doesn’t want you to change, does he?
但他不想你改变 不是么?
Come on, give me the ball.
快 把球给我
Give me the ball!
把球给我
Dude! Dude
伙计 伙计
I’m open! Dude! Dude!
我没人防守 这儿 这儿
Give me the ball!
把球给我
It’s called “dribbling” not “drooling!”
这叫运球
“Dribbling!”
叫运球
Well, shoot it, then!
投篮 快
Shoot it!
投篮
What? High percentage shot.
什么…哦 好高的命中率
Excellent choice.
不错的选择
Shoot! Want in the game? Go for it.
投篮! 你想一起来么 伙计? 来吧
Something tells me no one’ll care.
我想他们不会介意的
What’s the matter with you?
你怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
Dude! Dude, give up the rock!
伙计 伙计 别摇了
Fantastic. Give it to the guy who’s not even in the game!
好极了 把球传给场外的人
Hey, it’s Taco Night, dude.
嘿 伙计 该吃墨西哥卷了
Let’s blow this pop stand.
别管什么规矩了

1 2 3 4 5 6
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第二季 第十八集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏