原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第六季 第七集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

“迷失” 前情提要…
Previously on “Lost”…
– 这儿刻了一堆名字 Jacob在哪? – 我不知道
– There are names. Where’s Jacob? – I don’t know.
– 为什么我的名字 会写在这上面? – 他没告诉我
– Why is my name written down on this thing? – He didn’t tell me.
– 他想从我这儿得到什么? – 我得确保把你和Jack一起
– What does he want from me? – I had to get you and Jack
– 从神庙那儿叫过来 – 什么? 为什么?
– as far away from that temple as I possibly could. – What? Why?
因为有人马上就要去那儿了
‘Cause someone’s coming there.
很坏的人
Someone bad.
– 要走还来得及 – 我不走
– There’s still time. – Not for me.
– 喔! – 哦!
– Whoa! – Oh!
Jarrah在哪?
Where’s Jarrah?
我没事 谢谢
I’m fine. Thank you.
– 他在哪?! – 他刚刚杀了Dogen
– Where is he?! – Considering that he just killed Dogen,
– 我想他不会乐意和我们凑成堆 – Dogen是谁?
– I don’t think he’s gonna be joining us. – Who’s Dogen?
– 寺庙里主事的那个人 – Sayid把翻译官也杀了
– The guy in charge of the temple. – Sayid killed the interpreter, too.
– 你没搞错吧? – 他站在他们的尸体旁
– Are you sure? – He was standing over their dead bodies
手里拿着把血淋淋的匕♥首♥ 所以 嗯 我确定无疑
holding a bloody dagger, so, yeah, I’m pretty sure.
你之前还说躲在寺庙里很安全
You said we were safe at the temple.
– 别人也是这么跟我说的 – 呃 海滩那边怎样了?
– That’s what I was told. – Well, what about the beach?
– 什么海滩? – 我们埋了Locke的那个海滩 他们住过的那个海滩
– What beach? – Where we buried Locke, where they lived.
至少在那儿 我们还能弄到水
At least we’ll have the water at our backs,
而且地形也熟悉 还有人有更好的建议么?
and it’s familiar territory. Anybody else got a better idea?
– 没 就去海滩吧 – 走那边
– No. The beach it is. – That way.
走吧
Move.
… 就是在这座岛上 命运发生了转变
… and it was on this island that everything changed,
最终尘埃落定…
that everything finally became clear…
厄尔巴岛…
Elba…
正是拿破仑东山再起的发源地
is where Napoleon faced his greatest task.
因为他最悲惨的下场 不是受到流放
Because exile wasn’t the worst of his fate.
真正让他无法忍♥受的 是权力的剥夺
What was truly devastating to him was the loss of his power.
当然 他们允许他保留皇帝的头衔
Sure, they allowed him to keep the title of Emperor.
然而有名无实 毫无意义
But without any power, it was meaningless.
他还不如死了更痛快
He might just as well have been dead.
好吧 记得 明天五六节课我们继续 谢谢
All right, remember, five and six tomorrow. Thank you.
Reynolds校长 上午好
Principal Reynolds. Good morning.
跟我来
Walk with me.
Linus 轮值表稍微调整了下
Linus, there’s been a slight schedule shift.
今天放学后
I’m going to need you to supervise detention
– 你去监管那些留堂生 – 什么?
– after school today. – What?
确切说 这周每天都是你
In fact, all week.
裁员 资♥金♥周♥转♥不灵 还有许多你不了解的麻烦事
Cutbacks, budget crises, events above your pay grade.
毫无疑问 我们一个人得当两个用
Needless to say, some of us have to pull double duty.
但今天历史社团有活动啊
But we have history club today.
– 孩子们等着我呢… – 历史社团只有5个学生 Linus
– Those kids need me… – There are five students in history club, Linus.
– 少了你 他们不会死的 – 我们不能找个 更胜任此事的人么?
– They’ll live. – Shouldn’t we be encouraging the ones with ambition?
得了吧 那个社团对他们来说无所谓 但对你不同
Spare me. The club isn’t for them. It’s for you.
这让你有被需求感
It makes you feel needed.
不幸的是 现在留堂生真的需要你
Unfortunately for now, you’re needed in detention.
多谢配合 Linus
Thanks for your understanding, Linus.
其实 你该叫我Linus博士
It’s Dr. Linus, actually.
哦 我可爱的… 毁了!
Oh, for the love of… It’s ruined!
– 全毁了! 哦! – 出… 什么事了 Leslie?
– It’s ruined! Ohh! – What’s… what’s the problem, Leslie?
哦 福尔马林 沾到… 福尔马林了
Oh, formaldehyde. For… formaldehyde’s the problem.
你知道有什么能洗掉福尔马林么? 没有
You know what gets out formaldehyde? Nothin’.
要是我有件实验室工作服
Maybe if I had some frickin’ lab aprons,
我就不用因为班上那些废物
I wouldn’t have to pay for our incompetent students
再跑去Marshalls 买♥♥过一件衣服了
with another trip to Marshalls.
– 都是为了减少预算 – Reynolds难道就不能为了
– Budget cutbacks. – How hard would it be for Reynolds
科学知识的传播 稍微放点儿血么?
to spread around a little of the love to the sciences?
我从上个世纪五十年代♥开♥始 就跟实验器材打交道
You know. I’m dealing with lab equipment in there from the 1950s.
– 他干嘛搞成这样? – Reynolds校长说了算
– Now why is that? – Principal Reynolds is an administrator.
他不是老师 他早忘了
He’s not a teacher. He’s forgotten what
公立学校是啥体制的了
the public school system is about.
嗯 作为啥狗屁养老金的交换条件 暑假不放假
Yeah, summers off in exchange for a crap pension.
我得记得提醒他
I’m happy to remind him.
不 照顾好孩子 这才是关键
No, taking care of the kids. That’s what’s important.
好啦 你还一门心思在教学啊
Okay. You just keep dreamin’.
哦 我知道你已经不搭理这一套了 但… 我不会放弃的
Oh, I know you’ve given up, but… I refuse to.
或许你才配当校长
Maybe you should be the principal.
别人也这么说
So says the substitute.
我才配当校长 你为什么这么说呢?
What do you mean, I should be the principal?
听上去 你很在乎这所学校
It just sounds like you care about this place.
如果现任校长不在乎
And if the man in charge doesn’t,
那就到该换人的时候了
then maybe it’s time for a change.
我同意你的看法 但谁会听我的?
I appreciate the sentiment, but who’s gonna listen to me?
我就听着呢
I’m listenin’.
不如你告诉我 回那儿去的东西是什么?
How about you tell me what that thing back there was?
– 那东西在雕像后杀了她的朋友 – 还杀了Jacob 对么?
– That thing’s what killed her friends back at the statue. – And Jacob, right?
它也杀了Jacob
It killed Jacob, too.
嗯 当然 还杀了Jacob
Yeah, of course. And Jacob.
当然
Of course.
你叫Miles 对么?
You’re Miles, right?
全名Miles Straume?
Miles Straume?
你可以和死者谈话
You communicate with the dead.
准确地说 不行 我…
Not technically. I…
我可以告诉你 人是怎么死的
I can tell you how someone died,
分辨出他们死前的最后一丝想法
pick up their last thoughts before they check out,
但我需要靠近他们的身边
but I need to be near their bodies.
这是从Jacob身上掉下来的
This is what’s left of Jacob’s body.
那么告诉我 Miles 他是怎么死的?
So tell me, Miles, how did he die?
Linus杀了他
Linus killed him.
什么?
What?
他瞎说
That’s not true.
你确定?
Are you sure?
呃 他站在Jacob尸体旁边
Well, he was standing over Jacob’s dead body
手上还拿着把血淋淋的匕♥首♥ 所以… 嗯 我很确定
with a bloody dagger, so… yeah, I’m pretty sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
Jacob对我来说 就像爸爸一样
Jacob was the closest thing I ever had to a father.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
迷失 第6季第7集
我要找些工具
I’m gonna look for some tools
把住的地方收拾出来
and get to work on some shelter.
剩下的人 看看还有什么能吃的 或者生个火
The rest of you, see what food’s left, maybe get a fire going.
对哦 生火可以搞定一切
Yeah, a fire’ll fix everything.
你要我做些什么吗?
Is there anything you’d like me to do?
通灵这玩意儿… 太不靠谱了
You know, psychics… totally unreliable.
Miles还想敲诈我…
Miles actually tried to blackmail me once into…
你很会交朋友嘛 啊?
You make friends easy, don’t ya?
啊 啊
Ah. Ah.
除此之外 他们还要再得
And on top of that, they’ll have to convert
两分才能扳平比分
on a 2-point conversion to make it a tie game.
我给你做了顿火鸡大餐
I made you one of the turkey meals
用了你喜欢的红莓果酱哦
with the cranberry sauce that you like.
又是一顿营养均衡的大餐吧?
It ain’t one of them “lean” deals, is it?
是的 爸爸 这是有机食品
No. Dad. It’s organic.
我想让你保持身体健康
I’m trying to keep you healthy.
貌似有点晚了吧
Well, it’s a little too late for that.
工作怎么样啊?
How was work?
我有着近代欧洲史的博士学位…
I have a doctorate in modern European history…
却被派去监管那些留堂生
And yet I’m babysitting burnouts in detention.
留堂生 嗯?
Detention, huh?
最糟的是
And the worst of it is,
当我看着那些派给我监管的
as I look out at those ingrates
混账学生时…
that I’m tasked with watching…
我不由自主地想…
I can’t help thinking…
或许我还及不上他们中任何一个人
that maybe I’m more a loser than any of them.
我真不希望看到你过着这样的日子 Ben
This isn’t the life I wanted for you, Ben.
我希望你能有更好的生活
I wanted so much more.
我知道
I know.
所以我才会去报名参加了那个该死的达摩组织
That’s why I signed up for that damn Dharma Initiative
还带了你去那个岛 还…
and took you to the island, and…
他们都是些正直的人…

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第六季 第七集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏