原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第三季 第十六集

Previously on Lost…
剧情回顾…
We think you’re special.
他们认为你很特别
We want you to lead a team of highly trained people.
我们需要你带领一批高素质的人员
How was the interview? Why I’d want to go all the way to Portland
面试怎么样了? 为什么我要跑去波特兰
for research that doesn’t even work?
去做那些或许根本不可能的研究工作
Because it does work. I’m pregnant.
你成功了 我怀孕了
My whole life, all I’ve ever wanted was to have a baby.and now because of you,I can.
我这一辈子就是想要个孩子 现在因为你 我的梦想实现了
I know that you don’t care,but the people
我知道你不在乎 可那些
I spent the last three years of my life with…they just left me.
和我一起生活了三年的人 就这样把我扔下了
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗? 还好
She is not coming with us. Yes, she is.
她不能一起来 不 她能
Why? They left her behind, too.
为什么? 因为她也被丢下了
It’s getting late.
已经很晚了
This is a good place to make camp.
我们就在这里扎营吧
I’ll get some firewood.
我去找些柴火来
I’ll go with you.
我跟你一起去
Do you wanna talk about it?
你想谈谈吗?
Talk about what?
谈什么?
About the week you spent over there with them.
关于你和他们一起生活的这一个星期
Well, after you left,
你走后…
I’d…
我…
I’d made a deal with them… If I took care of Ben,
我和他们做了笔交易 如果我照顾好Ben
that they’d let me off the island.
他们会让我离开这座岛
I don’t know. I just kept my head down,
我也不知道是不是真的 我就低调行事
did what I was supposed to,
做我该做的
and I didn’t ask any questions.
不问任何问题
And that’s it?
就这些了吗?
That’s it.
就这些了
Okay. Let’s have it.
好吧 我们来谈谈
I want to know what you people are doing on this island,
我想知道你们那些人在这个岛上做什么
why you’re terrorizing us,
你们为什么要恐吓我们
making lists, kidnapping children.
列出什么名单 还绑♥架♥儿童
I want to know everything.
我想知道一切
But the first thing I’d like to know is…
但首先我想知道的是…
Who are you?
你是谁?
I’m Juliet Burke. I’m with Mittelos Bioscience.
我是Juliet Burke 我约了Mittleos生物科学
I’ll let Mr.Alpert know you’re here. Thank you.
我会通知Alpert先生的 谢谢
I think…
我认为…
they’re taking this whole “corporate secrecy” thing a little too seriously.
他们把”商业机密”看的很重
I’m never gonna fit in with these people.
我永远也不会像他们一样
Hey there, Dr.Burke.
你好 Burke医生
If you pop the trunk, I’ll get your bags. Thank you.
请你打开后车厢 我来帮你拿行李 谢谢
You managed to find us.
你终于找到我们了
I didn’t even know they had an airport out here. I know. It surprises everyone.
我根本不知道这里还有机场 这让所有人都很惊讶
You must be Rachel. Nice to meet you.
你一定是Rachel 很高兴见到你
Thank you for letting us borrow your sister for a few months.
谢谢你让我们借用你姐姐几个月
Just promise me you’ll bring her back in one piece.
答应我让她完好无损的回来
Well, we’ll do our best.
我们尽力而为吧
So listen, it’s a… security thing, you know?
我们要保持商业机密…
We have to take you in the rest of the way, so…
我们来陪你走剩下的路吧…
Whenever you’re ready, we’ll be waiting right over here,
只要你准备好了 我们随时等着
but please take your time. Pleasure to meet you.
不用着急 很高兴见到你
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你
It’s better this way.
最好这样
Is this a mistake?
这样做错了吗?
I shouldn’t go. What if you get sick again?
我不该走 如果你又病了该怎么办?
I won’t. The cancer’s gone,
不会的 癌症已经好了
and I’m 100% preggers, thanks to you.
多亏你 我怀上了
I’ll be back… Yes, I know.
我会回来的… 我知道
Before you give birth. I promise.
在你生孩子之前 我保证
I know. Don’t worry about us, okay?
别担心我们好吗? 好的
You spent your whole life working to get here, so…
你已经走到了这一步…
don’t blow it.
千万别搞砸了
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Go make us proud.
去吧 为你骄傲
Bye.
再见了
Who are you?
你是谁?
If I told you who I was,
如果我告诉你
if I told you everything that I know,
如果我告诉你我知道的一切
you’d kill me.
你会杀了我的
What do you think I’ll do if you don’t?
如果你不说 你猜我会怎么做?
Leave her alone.
别说了
Sooner or later, she’ll answer my questions.
迟早她会回答我的问题
She’ll answer your questions when she’s ready,
当她准备好时她会说的
and you’ll wait until she is.
而你只能等着
She’s under my protection.
我会保护她
What is it?
怎么了?
It’s okay.
好了 不哭了
You okay?
你还好吗?
What’s going on?
发生什么事了?
Didn’t you hear Aaron? Is he okay?
你没听见Aaron吗? 他还好吗?
No, he’s okay, he’s okay.Are you all right?
他很好 你没事吧?
Yeah, I just…feel a little bit off.
我只是感到有点头晕
I didn’t sleep well.
大概没睡好
I can’t believe I didn’t hear him crying.
真不敢相信我没听见他哭
Maybe you’re coming down with something.
也许有些感冒了吧
But why don’t you let me take Aaron,
还是让我来照顾Aaron
and you get some more rest? Yeah, do you mind?
你好好休息一下吧 你不介意吧?
Absolutely.
当然
I won’t sleep… long.
我不会睡很久的
I guess it’s no use asking them to wait up, huh?
我猜让他们就这样等 应该没什么用吧
They’ll come around. Just give them some time.
他们会接受你的 给他们点时间
My people kept Sayid chained to a swing set for three days.
我们的人把Sayid锁在秋千上三天
Then I dragged Kate into the jungle,
然后我拽着Kate来到丛林
handcuffed myself to her and lied about it.
把她和我拷在一起 还撒了谎
How much time do you think they need?
他们还需要时间想吗?
We’ll be back to our beach a couple hours.
还有几小时就到海滩了
They’ll probably be over it by then.
那时候他们大概就接受你了
You nervous?
你紧张吗?
Hell, yes.
当然
I know that six months sounds like an eternity,
我知道六个月确实很长
but you’re gonna be amazed
但在那里
at how time flies once you’re there.
你会感到时间过的很快
I can’t wait to find out where “there” is.
我迫不及待的想知道 我们要去哪儿了?
Dr.Burke, wanna have a seat?
Burke医生 请坐吧
I’d like to take some of your vitals,
我要给你做下♥体♥检
if that’s okay with you.
如果你不介意的话
Yeah, sure.
当然 没问题
Everyone at the company is really excited
公♥司♥的每个人都很期待
about you coming down, Dr.Burke,
你的到来 Burke医生
and I think your research
而你的研究成果
is really gonna have a major impact on us.
将会对我们的工程有很大的推动
What is that?
那是什么?
That is orange juice with a considerable amount of tranquilizer mixed in.
那是橙汁 加了一定计量的安♥眠♥药♥
You want me to drink it?
你想让我喝了它?
Oh, yes. You’re gonna want to be asleep for the trip, Dr.Burke.
这一路上你一定会想睡觉的 Burke医生
It can be kind of intense.
那会很颠簸的
I was fine with signing all of your paperwork,
我在你们的合同上签了字
fine with agreeing to not talk
还同意在六个月里
to anyone in my life for six months,
不和我生活中的任何人说话
fine with the fact that no one in the medical community
接受在医学界
has ever heard of Mittelos Bioscience Why were you fine?
没有一个人听说过Mittelos这个公♥司♥ 你为什么会接受?
What? Why were you fine with those things?
什么? 你为什么会接受那些的?
It seems like quite a leap for a job opportunity,
这看起来像是你工作的一个巨大的转折点
and we’re not paying you that much.
而且我们给你的报酬也不是很多
I think you’re fine because deep down, a part of you knows
我想是因为在你内心深处
that the place we’re taking you to is special.
告诉你 我们要带你去的地方很特别
Special, huh?
特别?
Let me ask you something, Juliet.
问你个问题 Juliet
You took a woman… Your own sister,
你让一个女人 你的亲妹妹

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第三季 第十六集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏