原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》 第四季 第九集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

What are you guys doing? we’re shooting things.
你们这帮人在干什么? 我们在射击
This is a map to the temple. it’s a sanctuary.
这是去神庙的地图 那是个避难所
It may be the last safe place on this island.
这可能是岛上最后的安全地点
If you leave now, you can get there in a day and a half.
如果你们现在就走 一天半就能到
Your mother will protect you.
你母亲会保护你的
Karl? no!
Karl? 不要!
Come on. come on. he’s gone. no! no!
快走快走 他已经死了 不要不要!
Wait! wait! don’t! I’m ben’s daughter!
等等! 不要! 我是Ben的女儿
I’m his daughter!
我是他的女儿!
You got a prescription for that?
你有吃那个的处方吗?
Yeah.
有啊
I wrote it myself.
我自己开的
You look terrible.
你看起来很糟
Well, thanks.
谢谢
What are those?
那些是什么?
Antibiotics. I just got a…
抗生素 我只是…
A stomach bug.
胃里有虫
You should eat some crackers.
你应该吃点饼干
Crackers always make me feel better.
饼干总能让我好受些
Why aren’t they back from the boat yet, jack?
他们怎么还没从船上回来 Jack?
Well, sayid said the engine was down.
Sayid说引擎熄火了
My guess is they’re trying to fix it
我猜他们是正在修理
And wondering why the hell they can’t get in touch with us.
也在思考他们怎么联♥系♥不上我们
And you’re not worried? no.
那你不担心吗? 不
My gut says we’re getting off this island.
我的肚子说我们要离开这个岛了
I thought your gut was sick.
你的肚子不是病了吗
Help! I need some help! help!
救人啊! 我需要帮助!
Help! I need help!
救人啊! 我需要帮助!
I need some help down here!
我这里需要帮助!
The dog was barking. I didn’t see him.
狗一直在叫 我都没看到他
I got him. flip.
抓住他了 拖他上来
Do you know who this is?
你认识他?
He was on our boat.
他是我们船上的
He’s the doctor.
他是医生
We’re all gonna die.
我们都要挂了
Calm down, chicken little.
冷静点 胆小鬼
The sky ain’t falling just yet.
天还塌不下来
This is exactly what he wants– to fight amongst ourselves.
这就是他想要的 让我们内斗
You’re making a big mistake, dude. it’s his to make, hugo.
你会犯错的 兄弟 让他错吧 Hugo
Let’s get on with it.
继续
Right.

I’m attackin’ siberia.
我要攻击西伯利亚
Sorry.
承让承让
Can’t believe you’re just giving him australia.
不可思议 你就这样把澳洲给他了
Australia’s the key to the whole game. says you.
澳洲是整个游戏的关键 你说的
Stop here. on your knees.
停下 跪下
Get on your knees.
跪下
Hey. turn this thing off.
把这玩意儿关掉
P-please.
求求你
There’s a baby with them.
他们那还有个婴儿
Just promise you won’t…
千万别…
Turn the fence off.
把防护关掉
Okay. it’s off.
好的 关了
Code 14-j.
暗号♥14-J
Code 14-j.
暗号♥14-J
Code 14-j.
暗号♥14-J
Who is it?
是谁?
Code 14-j. I think it’s for ben.
暗号♥14J 我想是打给Ben的
What’s “code 14-j”?
“暗号♥14-J”是什么?
Where did you hear that?
你从哪里听到的?
The phone rang. I picked it up.
电♥话♥响了 我接了
A voice kept repeating, “code 14-j.”
一个声音不停地说 “暗号♥14-J”
We need to get to the other house.
我们要去其它房♥子
It’s easier to fortify,
那里更容易设防
And we’ll have better position on the tree lines.
我们也能占据树林里的有利地形
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
They’re here.
他们来了
Hello.
你好
No, no, no, no. wait.
不不不 等等
Wait. I can explain. d-do you speak english?
等等 我能解释 你们会说英语吗?
Sure. sure.
好的好的
Ah. okay.
好的
Okay. okay.

Okay.

This…
这是…
Surrender! surrender!
投降了! 投降了!
Oh, so you do speak english.
哦 你会说英语啊
Yah!
驾!
Let me guess. “14-j” ain’t the code for the pizza boy.
让我猜猜 “14-J”不是用来叫匹萨的吧
It’s an early warning system.
是一个预警系统
Warning for what? somebody tripped
预警什么? 有人碰到了
The panic switch at our security fence.
我们安全系统的面板开关
That means one of my people’s been captured.
那就是说我们有人被俘获了
How long did you guys debate amongst yourselves
你们刚刚吵了多久才
Whether or not to ask me why the phone rang?
决定要不要问我电♥话♥怎么会响的?
Five minutes.
五分钟
Well, so much for our head start.
那已经足够我们想好对策了
Hold up. if we’re hunkerin’ down,
等等 如果我们要转移
I gotta grab frenchie and the kids. don’t bother. they’re safe.
我去把孩子们带来 别担心 他们很安全
I sent rousseau, alex and karl away yesterday. away where?
我昨天就让Rousseau Alex和Karl他们走了 去哪?
Whatever. claire’s still sleepin’. I’ll grab her.
随便了 Claire还在睡觉 我去叫醒她
There’s no time.
没时间了
I’ll make time.
我会抓紧时间的
It’s very important that you survive
不管这里发上什么 你都要活下来
What’s about to happen here, john.
这很重要 John
So I need you to stay close to me. and why would I do that?
所以我需要你跟着我 我♥干♥嘛这么做?
Because the people that are coming won’t risk hurting me.
因为那些人不会冒险伤害我的
You want to live? I’m your best chance.
你想活下来吗? 我是你最好的机会
His throat was slit.
他的喉咙被撕开了
Know anything about that?
知道什么吗?
No. uh, he was fine when I last saw him.
我上次见到他的时候 他还很好
Which was when?
是什么时候?
When?
什么时候?
“when” is kind of a relative term.
“什么时候”是一个相对的期限
We don’t know anything about this.
我们什么也不知道
Any luck fixing the sat-phone?
固定电♥话♥修得如何了?
Uh, yeah. sorry, no.
哦 抱歉
The, uh, mike was… smashed pretty good.
Mike…干得很不错
Best-case scenario,
可能是最好情形了
We’d only be able to broadcast tone squelch–beeps and boops. well, yeah,
不过只能发射Beeps和Boops的信♥号♥♥
But you could still use it as sort of a telegraph, right?
不过你还是可以发射信息 对吗?
If I had some strips of ferrous metal,
如果我有些铁金属
Uh, a 9-volt battery clip
还有个九伏的电池夹
And some… wiring.
还有些…电线
We got a bunch of stuff that we salvaged from the plane. great.
我们从飞机上弄下来好多东西 很好
I’ll show you where it is.
我带你去看看
Bernard, you got a second?
Bernard 你有空吗?
These people who are coming–
那些人
You’re scared of ’em, aren’t you? that’s right, john. I am.
你很怕他们 是吗? 是的
What’s going on?
怎么了?
Get away from the window, hugo.
离窗户远点 Hugo
How’s sawyer gonna get back in? he’s not.
那Sawyer回来时怎么进来? 他不会回来
Hey. you see if claire left her house this morning?
今早你看到Claire离开房♥子了吗?
What’s going on? why do you have that?
怎么了? 你拿着那个干嘛?
Just get back inside and wait until–
进屋去等着
Get back inside! aah!
进屋去!
Get inside!
快进去!
Claire!
Claire!
Claire!
Claire!
Claire!
Claire!

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》 第四季 第九集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏