原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第三季 第十五集

Previously on Lost…
剧情回顾…
There’s a rental car parked out front. Got to Sue city.
门前有辆租来的车 你开车去Sioux城
I want you to check in at the Sage Flower motel.
然后去Sage Flower汽车旅馆
Wait for me. I’ll be there in the A.M.
在那儿等我 我明天一早就来
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Go…
快走…
I don’t care what Jack said.
我不管Jack都说了什么
They’ve got him, and we have to get him back. I owe him that.
我们要把他救回来 这是我欠他的
Obviously, the circumstances have changed.
很显然 现在情况有所变化
He may not want to be rescued.
他也许不希望我们来救他
If he’s shaking hands with the others,
他在跟”the others”握手
I’m sure he has a good reason.
我相信他有自己的理由
We came here to rescue Jack, and that’s what we’re gonna do.
我们是来救Jack的 现在可以行动了
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么?
I came to get you. Get outta here.
我是来救你的 快离开这儿
Don’t hurt her!
别伤害她
I made a deal with them.They’re gonna let me go.
我和他们做了笔交易 他们答应放我走
Where?
去哪里?
Home.
回家
Jack, we need to go.
Jack 我们该走了
Hey, hold it right there!
呆在那儿别动
Get your hands up! Get down! I said get down!
把手举起来 跪下 我叫你跪下
What are you doing here, John? I’m sorry, Jack.
你在这儿做什么 John? 我很抱歉 Jack
Sorry for what?
为什么?
I was just bringing you something to eat.
我只是来给你送点吃的
Enjoy your sandwich.
好好享受你的三明治吧
Been on the road a while, huh?
等很久了吧?
How long is it gonna take?
还要多久?
Well, your fan belt’s shot. I’ll take two days,
你的挡风玻璃被射穿了 估计要两天
maybe three.
也许要三天
Three days for a fan belt?
换这个要用三天?
Welcome to Iowa.
欢迎来到Iowa城
My name is Johnny.
我叫Johnny
I’m Lucy.
我叫Lucy
All 18-karat gold.
全都是18K的
Cheapest one in retail for 500 bucks.
最便宜也要500块
Come on. Those don’t look real. I’m not buying.
拜托 一看就知道是假的 我才不买♥♥呢
What do you mean, they don’t look real?
你什么意思 看起来像假的?
My uncle’s going out of business.
听着 如果不是我伯父破产了 你绝对买♥♥不到…
If you need a lift into town, I’m finished up here in an hour.
如果你要进城的话 我马上就来
I call the cops. Fine. Whatever. Your loss.
快报♥警♥ 好吧 随便你 这是你自己的损失
Is there a problem, buddy? Yeah, there’s a problem.I’m getting scammed here,
有什么问题吗 伙计? 是啊 她想骗我的钱
that’s the problem. Look, I’m sorry.
就这么回事 听着 我很抱歉
What do you think, I’m an idiot?
你当我是白♥痴♥吗
If you don’t want to buy them, don’t buy them.
伙计 如果你不想买♥♥就算了
Those are fake necklaces, and you’re a rip-off artist.
这些项链是假的 你是个骗子
They’re real. Call the cops.
这些都是真的 快报♥警♥吧!
You don’t want them, I’ll find somebody else.
如果你不买♥♥有人会来买♥♥的
Hey, let me see those.
拿来让我看看
My father owns a jewelry store.
我父亲是开珠宝店的
I think I can spot a fake.How much?
我能辨别真伪 多少钱?
60 bucks.
60块
I’ll take the one on the end.
我买♥♥一条
Whatever.
随便你吧!
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah.
没什么
Can I get my money back?
能把钱还我了吗?
Why’d you help me?
你为什么要帮我?
Just one girl watching another girl’s back, I guess.
没什么 只是一个女孩帮助另一个女孩
Or you’re stranded here,
我猜出于什么原因
and for some reason,
你也被困在这儿了
you didn’t want that guy calling the cops.
你不希望那人去报♥警♥
I’ll give you a ride into town. You buy me a drink.
我载你进城吧 但你要请我喝酒
What?
什么事?
Kate
Kate
John?
John?
What are you doing?
你在这儿做什么?
Did they capture you?
你被他们抓了吗?
Yes, but…
是的 不过…
Only temporarily.
那只是暂时的
I came to say good-bye.
我是来和你告别的
Good-bye?
告别?
I’m leaving with them. What the hell is going on?
我要跟他们走了 究竟发生了什么事?
I mean, what are they doing to you? Are you brainwashed?
他们把你怎么了 你被洗♥脑♥了吗?
Where did Jack go? Jack didn’t go anywhere, Kate.
Jack去哪了? Jack哪也没去 Kate
He’s gonna have to stay behind, like you.
和你一样 他也会被留在这里
You can’t trust them.
你不能相信他们
If they told you that they’re gonna take you home,
如果他们答应你带你回家
they’re lying… I don’t want to go home.
他们是在撒谎… 我不想回家
I want you to know, I made a strong case for you.
希望你明白 我一直对你很放心
I told them that you were a good person.
我告诉他们你是个好人
reliable, smart, honest.
可靠 聪明 诚实
And then they told me who you were and what you had done.
然而他们告诉我你是谁 还有你的所作所为
Let’s just say, forgiveness isn’t one of their strong suits.
看来我并不擅长于宽恕
Good luck.
祝你好运
John, where are you going?
John 你要去哪?
Coming out!
我出来了
Where is Jack and where is Sayid?
Jack在哪 还有Sayid
Have you seen Rousseau?
你有没有看见Rousseau
John, please. What’s happened to you?
Jonh 你到底怎么了?
I’m sorry, Kate.
我很抱歉 Kate
What the hell’s wrong with you?
你有病啊?
Don’t look at me, and pretend we’re not talking.
不要看着我 就假装我们没在说话
I’m not supposed to be here. Good. Then scram.
我本不该来找你的 很好 那就快滚开
Dude, you need to know that there’s been some chatter.
伙计 大家最近都在议论你
After Paulo and Nikki and everything,
关于Paulo和Nikki的死 还有近来发生的一切
Well, tomorrow there’s gonna be a vote.
是这样的 明天大家会进行投票
A vote for what? To decide whether or not to banish you.
投什么票 投票是否该赶走你
Banish me?
赶我走?
Where?
到哪里去?
Well, there was debate about that,
大家还在商量
but the consensus was half a mile down the beach. Consensus?
但大多数人认为应该让你去半里外的那个海滩 大多数人
I’m only saying this because there may be a way to fix it
我来是想告诉你 你还是有机会留下的
to, like, make amends.
比如说婉转的道歉
I don’t do amends.
我才不道歉呢
You might want to ask yourself
你自己想想
about all the good stuff that comes from being
我们这个群体
part of this… society.
为你提供了很多好处
I mean, you can’t even feed yourself.
你自己根本无法独♥立♥生存
You use our latrine,
你用我们建的厕所
drink the water that Steve brings every morning to the trough…
喝的是Steve每天早上运来的水…
What?
怎么了?
You know how for 3 days, 10 h and 15 min
我已经3天10小时15分钟
I ain’t allowed to use nicknames?
没有叫你们绰号♥了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, you, sir… Hugo,
那么 你 Hugo先生
are rotund,
是一个”小胖”
annoying,
讨厌的家伙
and you’re ruining my damn view.
你还破坏了我的景致
How’s that for amends?
这样道歉怎么样?
You’re making a big mistake, dude.
你犯了个大的错误 兄弟
Banish me…
赶我走…
How about you tell me your name?
告诉我你的名字吧
It’s Lucy.
我叫Lucy
And what’s your real name?
那你的真名是什么?
Next time somebody asks, you don’t think about it. I didn’t think
下次有人问的时候 你不必去想 我没有去想
Not even for a second.
别骗我了
So why Lucy?
为什么叫Lucy
She’s a saint.
她是个圣女
I had to memorize them all in Sunday’s school,
我上主日学校的时候 都要背诵那些名字

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第三季 第十五集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏