原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第四季 第四集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

These are the last two eggs.
这是最后的两个蛋了
From my own bookshelf?
从我书架上拿来的?
Help you pass the time. I’ve already read it.
帮你打发一下时间 这本我都看过了
You might catch something you missed the second time around.
看第二遍可以让你温故知新
Why did you move me from the rec room down here?
你为什么要把我从关押室转到这里来?
I wanted you under my own roof.
我想让你呆在我眼皮底下
Where are you keeping your other prisoner? miles, is it?
你把其他人关在哪儿? Miles 是叫这个名字吧
Oh, you don’t want to share.
看来你不想告诉我
Actually, I was hoping you would share, ben,
事实上 Ben 我倒是希望你能告诉我点什么
Seeing as you claim to have a spy on his ship.
既然你都说了在船上有个内线
I feel for you, john.
John 我真同情你
I really do.
发自内心的同情你
You keep hitting dead ends.
你不断的碰壁
You couldn’t find the cabin.
找不到想要的答案
You can’t make contact with jacob.
你没法感受到Jacob
You’re so desperate to figure out what to do next,
你如此绝望的想知道下一步该怎么做
You’re even asking me for help.
你甚至现在都问到我头上来了
So here we are, just like old times…
既然这样 还是像从前那样
Except I’m locked in a different room.
你把我换到另外的房♥间去
And you’re more lost than you ever were.
不然你只会更郁闷
I know what you’re trying to do.
我知道你有什么企图
It’s not gonna work.
没用的
Excellent, john. you’re evolving.
不错嘛 John 你变机灵了
Done with your breakfast?
早饭吃完了吧
What’s that all about?
那是怎么回事?
Who knows? it’s locke.
谁知道呢 Locke就这样的
Mornin’, ladies.
女士们 早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Mornin’.
早安
Mmm, coffee smells good.
咖啡闻起来很香啊
Well… why don’t I go make you a cup?
好吧 我去给你倒一杯
Kinda weird, ain’t it?
感觉有点怪吧 不是吗
Sittin’ on porches, drinking coffee out of mugs.
悠闲的坐在前廊 一杯杯喝咖啡
Anyway, I found some clothes about your size.
我找到一些你可以穿的衣服
Hung ’em in a closet.
挂在一个衣橱里面的
So after I kick out hugo…
那么在我赶走Hugo之后
I’m not moving in with you, james.
James 我不会和你一起住的
Well… then why did you stay?
好吧 那你干嘛留下来
That’s none of your business.
这不关你的事
Oh, you got a secret agenda, huh?
你是不是有个什么秘密计划?
Well, if you’re spying for jack-
要是你帮Jack做内线的话
I’m not spying for anyone. so why don’t you tell me-
我没有替任何人做内线 那你干嘛不告诉我…
Because I don’t trust you.
因为我不相信你
This is about the pregnancy thing.
看来是跟怀孕的事有关
James…
James…
Yeah?
怎么了?
Go home.
回去吧
Okay, fine.
好吧
See you later, then.
那就待会见了
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Is there a back entrance?
这里有后门吗
Yeah, but you’re going in the front door
是有 但是你要从前门
With your head held high, okay?
抬着头走进去 好吗
Yeah. okay.
好的 可以
Let’s do this.
我们走吧
Why’d you do it, kate?
Kate 你为什么这么做
Coming through.
请让个道
Hey, folks, we’re not making any statements
伙计们 现在我们不会发表任何意见
Or answering any questions right now. excuse us.
或者回答任何问题 抱歉
The people against katherine anne austen.
以下将对Katherine Anne Austen提起公诉
The honorable arthur galzethron presiding.
主审法官Arthur Galzethron
The bailiff will read the counts.
法庭监守宣读诉状
Will the defendant please rise?
被告请起立
Katherine anne austen,
Katherine Anne Austen
You are charged with fraud,
你被起诉诈骗
Arson, assault on a federal officer,
纵火 袭击联邦官员
Assault with a deadly weapon,
持械伤人
Grand larceny,
大窃盗罪(指所窃财物超过一定价值的盗窃)
Grand theft auto
偷盗汽车
And murder in the first degree.
以及一级谋杀罪
Miss austen, how do you plead?
Austen女士 你怎么辩解
Not guilty.
我不认罪
Thus entered. I’ll now hear argument on bail.
鉴于以上情况 现在听取保释辩论
Your honor, we are requesting
法官大人 我们要求
That the defendant be remanded into custody
被告在候审期间
For the duration of the trial.
不得保释出狱
Your honor, my client’s been free pending arraignment.
法官大人 我的委托人可以随时被提审
Now suddenly she’s a flight risk?
现在怎么突然她就有了逃跑的可能了?
she’s the very definition of a flight risk.
她绝没有逃走的可能
She has one of the most recognizable faces in america.
全美国人♥民♥都认得出她这张脸
Where is she going to run? miss austen, based on your prior history,
她还能跑到哪里去呢? Austen女士 基于你的前科
I’m inclined to agree with the people.
我倾向于民♥意♥
You are hereby remanded into federal custody for the duration of your trial.
你须得接受联邦关押候审
your honor, my- Bailiff, please take the defendant into custody.
法官大人,我的.. 法庭监守 请将被告带去关押
Sorry.
抱歉
Al-bur… quer-que?
爱伯克奇(新墨西哥州第一大城市)
Too hot.
太热了
New york?
纽约?
Too many people.
人太多了
More than Seoul?
比首尔人还多?
What’s wrong with Seoul?
首尔有什么不好的了?
sun, we’re going to leave this island any moment now
Sun 我们随时可以离开这个岛
I learn english… for you…
我是为了和你一起
To live… in… america.
呆在美国才学英语的
I want…
我想要…
To raise my baby at home. in Korea
让我的孩子在韩国自己家里长大
You mean our baby
你是指我们的孩子
Hey, look! jack!
快看哪 Jack
Jack!
Jack!
You’re okay!
你还好吧
Hey, man.
你们好啊
This is, uh, charlotte and dan.
这两位是Charlotte和Dan
Hey.
你好
Their helicopter
Sayid和Desmond已经坐直升飞机
Already took sayid and desmond back to their freighter.
回到他们的船上去了
They can make arrangements
他们可以安排
To get all of us off this island.
我们大家离开这个岛
Where’s kate?
Kate在哪里
She stayed with locke.
她和Locke在一起
Hello, kate.
Kate 你好
Is that blood?
那是血吗
I just… killed a chicken.
我刚杀了只鸡
What can I do for ya?
我能为你做什么吗
I wanna talk to miles. where you keeping him?
我想和Miles谈谈 你把他关在哪儿了
Why do you need to talk to him?
你干嘛要跟他谈谈
Well, that’s personal.
是我的一点私事
No. and what gives you the right to decide whether or not–
不行 你凭什么说行或不行
You may think this is a democracy, kate,
Kate 可能你认为这里是民♥主♥管理的
Because of the way jack ran things.
也许Jack处理事情的方法让你有这种感觉
But this is not a democracy.
但是在我这里没有什么民♥主♥
Then I guess that makes it a dictatorship.
那我猜你是想独♥裁♥吧
If I was a dictator,
要是我是个独♥裁♥者
I would just shoot you and go about my day.
我会一枪毙了你 然后该干嘛干嘛去
Dinner’s at 6:00 if you’re hungry.
饿了的话6点会开饭
Hey, hurley!
Hurley
Wait.
等等
You bringing that to miles? yeah.
你是把那个给Miles吗 是的
Yeah, locke asked me to do it. cool. that dude creeps me out.
Locke让我来送 好啊 那家伙让我不大爽
He’s still in the rec room, right? no, I moved him to the boathouse that..
他还是关在休闲厅对吗 不 我把他转移到船屋…
You just totally scooby-doo’d me, didn’t you?
你是在故意套我的话吧

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第四季 第四集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏