原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第四季 第五集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

Bored out of our minds.
闷得要命
Me and brandon– he’s one of the crew members–
Brandon和我 他是其中一名船员
We–we took out the ship’s tender.
我们…我们驾着交通船
We just wanted to see the island.
我们就是想看看这个岛
But brandon started acting crazy,
但是Brandon开始发疯
So we had to turn around.
所以我们只能回返
Where is he? in a body bag.
他在哪里? 运尸袋里
There.
那里
Who did this?
谁干的?
You got me.
这可问住我了
But when the captain finds out, I feel sor–
但当船长发现的时候 我感觉很抱歉…
After your call, someone has to tell me
你打完电♥话♥后 最好有人能告诉我
Precisely what is going on.
到底是怎么回事
Can you fix it, brother?
兄弟 你能修好吗?
I need a minute.
需要一点时间
Do you have the number to make the call?
你有号♥码?
George?
George?
Wake up, brother. wake up. you’ve gotta come back.
醒醒 兄弟 醒醒 你得醒过来
You’ve gotta come back. desmond, do you know the number?
你得醒过来 Desmond 你知道号♥码吗?
No. well, you’d better remember it.
不记得 你最好能记住它
It’s 2004.
现在是2004年
I didn’t realize it was almost christmas. it’s been…
我都没意识到快到圣诞节了 过了这么…
No! uhh!

I can’t…
我不能…
Get…
回…
Back.
来了
What happened to him?
他怎么了?
The same thing that’s gonna happen to me.
同样要发生在我身上的事情
Desmond?
Desmond?
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
I had to–i mean, I tried to call you,
我必须来…我是说 我尽力联♥系♥你
But you–you disconnected your phone. yeah, because I moved.
但是打电♥话♥联♥系♥不上你 是 因为我搬家了
Look, I don’t know if you’re getting the signals, desmond,
听着 我不知道你是否意识到
But I’m trying to make a clean break from you,
但是我想和你完全断绝关系
So if you don’t mind, I’m gonna– wait, wait, wait, wait. pen,
所以 如果你不介意 我要… 等等 等等 Pen
Please wait.
请等一下
I just–i just need to get your new phone number, okay?
我只是…我只是需要你的新号♥码 好吗?
Why would I give you that?
我为什么要给你?
Because i-i made a huge mistake.
因为我…我犯了一个大错
I-i should never have broken up with you, and–and–and… ugh.
我…我本不应和你分手 而且… 而且…
I know–i know that now, and–and I’m sorry and– oh, don’t. just don’t–
我知道…我现在知道了 对不起 不要 请不要
I understand, and–and i-i know
我知道 我也知道…
It’s–it’s too late to change things,
可是已经太晚了 难以挽回
But I need to tell you something,
但是我得告诉你
And–and I need you to listen to me, and…
而且…而且我需要你听我说
Look, i-i know it’s gonna sound ridiculous, but…
听着 我…我知道那会听起来很荒谬 但是…
Please, pen.
求你了 Pen
I need you to listen to me.
请你听我说
Just say what you need to say and then go.
说吧 说完就走
I know this doesn’t make any sense,
我知道这不可理解
Because it doesn’t make any sense to me,
因为我都不相信
But eight years from now, i…
但是8年之后 我…
I-i need to call you,
我需要给你打电♥话♥
And I can’t call you if I don’t have your number.
但是如果没有你的号♥码 就打不成电♥话♥
What?
什么?
Look, penny, just– just give me your number.
听着 Penny 只用…只用告诉我你的号♥码
I-i know– I know I’ve ruined things.
我…我知道 我知道我把事情都搞砸了
I know you think things are over between us, but they’re not.
我知道你认为我们之间已经完了 但其实不是的
If there’s any part of you that still believes in us, just…
如果你对我们之间尚有一点信心 就请…
Just give me your number.
就告诉我号♥码吧
And what’s to say you wouldn’t call me tonight or tomorrow–
我怎么知道你会不会今晚或明天打给我…
I won’t call…
我不会
For eight years.
在8年之内打电♥话♥给你
December the 24th, 2004.
2004年12月24号♥
Christmas eve.
圣诞夜
I promise.
我保证
Please, pen.
求你了 Pen
If I give you the number, will you leave?
如果我给你号♥码 你会走吗?
Aye.

7946-0893. 7946…
7946-0893. 7946…
All that, and you’re not gonna write it down?
够了 你不准备写下来吗
It wouldn’t do any good. you have to keep that number.
没什么用 你一定要一直用这个号♥码
You can’t change your number for eight years. just get out. get out!
在8年内你不要换号♥码 出去 出去
Just–just remember, december the 24th, 2004.
请记住…请记住 2004年12月24日
Look, pen, if–if you still care about me,
听着 Pen 如果…如果你还在意我
You have to answer. I’m not crazy, penny!
你一定要回答 我没疯 Penny
You have to believe me! you have–you have to
你要相信我的话 你要…你要
Trust me.
信任我
I do trust you, but you still have to remember that number.
我的确信任你 但你还是必须记住那个号♥码
7946-0893. it’s a london number.
7946-0893 这是在伦敦的电♥话♥号♥码
Excellent timing.
时机正好
The patch is done,
话筒好了
But I don’t know how long the battery will last.
但是不知道电池能撑多久
I hope she’s there.
我希望她在
I hope so, too.
我也希望
Hello?
你好?
Desmond?!
Desmond?!
Penny. penny, you answered.
Penny 你接电♥话♥了
You answered, penny.
你接电♥话♥拉 Penny
Des, where are you?
Des 你在哪里?
I’m…
我在…
I’m… I’m–i’m on a boat. um…
我在…我在一个船上 嗯…
I’ve–i’ve been on an island, pen.
我一直在一个岛上 Pen
My god, penny, is that really you?
天啊 Penny 真的是你吗?
Yeah!
是啊
Yes, it’s me!
是 是我
You believed me.
你相信我的话了
You still care about me. des…
你依旧很在意我
I’ve been looking for you for the past three years.
在过去的3年里 我一直在找你
I know about the island.
我知道那个岛
I’ve been research–
我研究过…
And then when I spoke to your friend charlie…
当我和你的朋友Charlie说的时候…
That’s when I knew you were still alive.
那时我才知道你还活着
That’s when I knew I wasn’t crazy.
那时我才知道我没发疯
Des, are you still there?
Des 你还在听吗?
Yes! yes, I’m here! I’m still here. can you hear me? yeah, yeah,
是! 我还在 你能听到我说话?
That’s better.
效果好点了
I love you, penny.
我爱你 Penny
I’ve always loved you.
我一直都爱着你
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I don’t know where I am, but…
我不知道我身处何方 但是…
I’ll find you, des… I promise…
我会找到你的… 我保证…
No matter what… I’ll come back to you.
无论如何…我会回到你身边
I won’t give up. I promise.
我不会放弃的 我保证
I promise. I love you. I love you.
我保证 我爱你 我爱你
I’m sorry.
对不起
The power source went dead. that’s all we have.
电池没电了 那是我们仅有的电池
Thank you, sayid.
谢谢你 Sayid
It was enough.
已经足够了
Are you all right now?
你还好吧?
Aye.

I’m perfect.
非常好

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第四季 第五集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏