原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第四季 第五集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

Oxford university.
去牛津大学
Queen’s college physics department, all right?
女王学院的物理系 好吗
W-what? why?
什么 为什么
Because I need you to find me.
因为我要你去找我
Where is it? where is it?
在哪里 在哪里
What? my journal, my journal.
什么 我的日记 我的日记
I need my journal, or I won’t believe him.
我要我的日记 或者我不相信他
Why does he think he’s in 1996? I don’t know. I don’t know.
为什么他以为他在1996年 我不知道
It’s unpredictable. it’s a random effect.
不可预知 是随机的原因
Sometimes the displacement’s only a couple of hours.
有时这种现象只会持续几个小时
Sometimes it’s years.
有时是几年
Wait, wait, this has happened before?
等等 等等 这以前发生过吗
The phone now, please. thank you.
电♥话♥给我 谢谢
Desmond, are you still there? doc? hey, doc, are you okay in there?
Desmond 还在吗 医生 里面发生什么事了
Talk to him. I can’t hold them for long. um, yes. yes, I’m here.
快说! 我坚持不了多久 是的 我在
Okay, Desmond, listen, when you find me at queen’s college,
好 Desmond 听着 当你在女王学院找到我
I need you to tell me to set the device to 2.342.
我要你告诉我把设备设置到2.342
What? all right, you got it? 2.342.
什么 知道了吗 是2.342
And it must be oscillating at 11 hertz.
振荡必须设置为11赫兹
You got it, Desmond?
知道了吗 Desmond
2.342, oscillating at 11…
是2.342 振荡设为11…
Just–just remember that– 2.342 at 11 hertz, all right?
记住…记住是2.342和11赫兹 好吗
And one more thing, Desmond.
还有一件事 Desmond
If the numbers don’t convince me,
如果数字还不能说服我的话
I need you to tell me that you know about Eloise.
我要你告诉我你知道埃勒维兹
Hey, hey, hey! easy, easy.
嘿 放松点 放松点
Get off the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
Tell me that you know about Elo–
告诉我你记住了是埃勒维兹
…not a single piece of original thinking…
…不仅仅是原创的思想
The concept of “original”–
原创的概念是…
The opposite of derivative.
就是派生的反义词
I am the one for you to impress, Mr. Hollister,
我是来给你留下印象的 Hollister先生
And I’m not impressed. so go. go try again.
我没印象 那就再去试试
Um, sorry, are–are you Daniel Faraday?
抱歉 请问你是Daniel Faraday吗
You are?
你是?
Uh, I’m sorry. I’m–i’m Desmond Hume, and, uh,
抱歉 我是 我是Desmond Hume
I was told I could find you here.
别人给我讲在这能找到你
And I think I’ve…
我想我…
I’ve just been to the future.
我刚到过未来
The future? yes.
未来? 是的
Uh, i-i spoke to you there.
我在那和你说话
You, uh, you told me to come here to–to oxford
你告诉我到这 牛津
To find you.
来找你
You–you said you’d help me.
你说 你可以帮我
Why didn’t I just help you there in the future?
为什么我在未来不帮助你呢
Sorry?
什么
Why would I put you through the headache of time traveling?
为什么我要把你送上时间旅行
You–you know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗
It just seems a little… unnecessary?
就感觉有点多此一举
And don’t you think my esteemed colleagues
你以为我那些受尊敬的同僚们
Could’ve come up with something
会因为一点点的相信
Just a little more believable, huh?
而来找我吗
What kind of a prank is that? time paradox–so uninspired.
又是什么恶作剧? 时间上自相矛盾 毫无创见
Set your device to, um… 2.342
把你的设备…设置到2.342
And–and make sure it oscillates at 11.
然后确定振荡在11赫兹
Okay, now–now you…
好吧 你…
You’re gonna tell me who told you those numbers.
你告诉我是谁告诉你那些数字的
You did.
是你
No, this is… this is ridiculous.
不可能 这完全是荒谬可笑的
I know about Eloise.
我知道埃勒维兹
What–what is all this?
这些到底是什么
This is where I do the things oxford frowns upon.
这就是我做令牛津不舒服的事情的地方
All right, this… this future version of me,
好 那么未来的我
Uh, he–he referenced this meeting, right? obviously.
提到了我们这次会面 对吗? 一定提到过
So–so I would remember you coming to oxford, right?
所以我一定会记得你来过这里 是吧
I would remember this, here, right now.
我会记得这件事情 在此时此刻
Actually, um, no.
实际上你不记得
No? maybe you just forgot.
不记得了? 也许你就是忘了
Yeah, right. how would that happen?
说的对 这怎么可能发生过?
So this–this is changing the future?
那么你现在要改变未来?
You can’t change the future.
你不可能改变未来
What’s that for? radiation.
那是干嘛的? 防辐射
Do I get one? you don’t need one.
我也要穿吗? 你不需要
For prolonged exposure. i-i do this 20 times a day.
穿它是为了防护过量辐射 我每天要做20次
So what do you put on your head?
你不用戴什么保护头吗
Yeah.
是的
This…
这个
This is Eloise.
它是Eloise
What does this do?
你这是在做什么
This… if the numbers you gave me are correct,
这 如果你给我的数字是正确的
What this will do…
这将使Eloise
Is unstick Eloise in time,
摆脱连续时空的限制
Just like you.
就像你一样
What happened?
发生了什么
Wait, shh, shh. she’s not back yet.
等等 别说话 她还没醒过来
There she is.
她醒过来了
Okay, here goes… everything.
好的 就看马上会有什么结果
Come on, come on. come on.
动起来 动起来
That’s it.
对了
That’s it. that’s it.
对了 这就对了
Come on, come on.
加油 加油
That’s it.

Yes, yes.
好 好
Yes!
这就对了!
It worked!
成功了!
Th-this is incredible. I’m sorry.
这太不可思议了 抱歉 等一下
How is a rat running through a bloody maze so incredible?
一只老鼠能跑出你这破迷宫有什么稀奇?
What is incredible
不可思议的是
Is I just finished the maze this morning,
我今天早上刚做的这个迷宫
And I’m not gonna teach her how to run it
我原打算到从现在开始的一小时后
Until an hour from now.
才教她怎么跑过这个迷宫
S-so–so you–you sent her to the future.
这么说你刚才把它送到了未来
No, no, no, her consciousness, her mind.
不 只是她的意识 思想
So– so how does that help me?
这对我有什么帮助
You? help you?
你? 帮助你?
I don’t understand. am I supposed to help you?
我不明白 是我应该帮助你吗?
Didn’t I send you back here to help me? I don’t know why you sent me here.
难道我不是把你送回这里来帮助我吗 我不知道你为什么让我来这
All I know about you is you–
我所知道的只有
You end up on some bloody island.
你最后困在了一个可怕的岛上
An island?
岛?
What island? w-why would I go to an i–
什么岛? 为什么我会在一个岛上
Desmond, give me the phone.
Desmond 把电♥话♥给我
Hey, come on! everybody relax!
都怎么了 大家冷静一点!
Listen, look, Daniel wanted to talk to the guy,
听着 Daniel要给那个人打电♥话♥
So we brought him the phone, that’s all. you let Faraday talk to him?
我们就把电♥话♥给他了 就是这样 你让Faraday和他说话了?
He said he could help. faraday can’t even help himself!
他说他能帮上忙 Faraday连自己都帮不了!
Outside now. the captain wants to talk to you.
出去 船长要跟你谈话
And I want to talk to your captain. I’ll be sure to let him know.
我也要跟你们船长谈一谈 我一定会告诉他的
In the meantime, have a seat.
还有 你们老老实实坐着
I need to get back.
我得回去
Back where? the island? he said he could help.
去哪 那个岛? 他说能帮得上忙
He said he–he’d tell me what I needed to do. Desmond, Desmond,
他说他会告诉我需要去做什么 Desmond Desmond
Can you please explain to me–
你能给我解释一下
Desmond?
Desmond?
You’re Desmond?
你叫Desmond?
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I’m George Minkowski.
我是George Minkowski
I’m the communications officer.
我是信♥号♥♥联络负责人
Before they strapped me down here,
在他们把我绑在这之前
All the calls to and from this boat came through me
我在信♥号♥♥室负责调度这艘船

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第四季 第五集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏