原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第三季 第二十三集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

Can I help you?
需要帮助吗?
Sorry. I…
抱歉 我…
Actually, I came…
其实 我来…
Is the funeral over?
葬礼结束了吗?
There was no funeral, sir. Only a viewing.
这没有葬礼 先生 只有守灵
Nobody showed up.
一个人也没有来
Nobody? You sure?
没有人? 你确定吗?
Just you.My deepest condolences.
只有你一个 请接受我最诚恳的哀悼
Friend or family?
你是朋友还是家人?
Neither.
都不是
Would you like me to open it up?
要我打开吗?
No.

No.
不用
Take your time.
请自便
Damn it.
该死
How much further?
还有多远?
About an hour.
大约一小时
The radio tower…when was the last time you were there?
那个无线电塔 你上次去是什么时候?
The day I recorded the message.
我录下求救信♥号♥♥的那一天
I’ll take you to the tower, but I’m not leaving the island.
我会带你去那个塔 但我不会离开这里的
What?
什么?
There’s no place for me back there.
在那里我已经无家可归了
This is my home now.
这里才是我的家
Hello Jack
你好 Jack
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
What did Ben say?
Ben说了什么?
Can we kill him?
我们能杀他了吗?
Is it possible to turn this equipment off?
怎么才能把这个关掉?
What?
什么?
The equipment that’s jamming the island, can you turn it off?
阻挠岛上信♥号♥♥的机器 你能关掉它吗?
Sure. Ben gave us the code.
当然 Ben给了我们密♥码♥
You are the only ones who have it?
只有你们知道吗?
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了?
What would happen if the station were to be flooded?
如果这个站被淹了会怎么样?
Nothing.
不会怎么样
The casing for the equipment is waterproof.
这些设备都是防水的
It’ll keep going forever.
它们会一直运行下去
Then why do you need to be here?
那你们为什么在这里?
Because Ben told us to.
因为这是Ben的命令
We were following orders.
我们只是服从命令
And you never asked why?
你从来没有问过原因吗?
No, because I trust him,
不 因为我相信他
and I trust Jacob,
我相信Jacob
and the minute I start questioning orders, this whole thing…
如果我质疑他的命令的话 这些事…
everything that we’re doing here…falls apart.
我们做的一切 都会前功尽弃
She makes an excellent point.
她说的没错
Please…
求你了…
I’m sorry, Bonnie.
抱歉 Bonnie
I, too, am following orders.
我也只是服从命令
We need her.
我们需要她
Hi. I’m Benjamin.
我是Benjamin
I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure…
我不认为我们还有功夫…
Don’t talk to him!
别跟他说话!
What do you want?
你想怎么样?
Just a moment of your time…
占用一下你的时间
to talk, you and me, alone.
我们两个单独谈谈
For what?
为什么?
You’ve just killed seven of my people.
你刚杀了我们七个人
The least you can give me is five minutes.
你至少也能给我五分钟吧
Is he alone?
他是一个人吗?
There’s only two sets of tracks… his and hers.
只有两个踪迹 他和她的
Five minutes.
就五分钟
I’m sorry, sir, there are no more refills left on this prescription.
抱歉 先生 这张处方已经不能再配药了
Well, that… That’s a mistake.I…
一定是搞错了 我…
I only refilled it twice.
我只领过两次
Could you check again?
你能再帮我看下吗?
I did check it again, Dr. Shephard,and that was the third refill,
我已经查过了 Shephard医生 你已经拿过3次药了
so there’s nothing I can do.
我也无能为力
Fine. I’ve got another prescription right here.
我这里还有一张处方
Hey, I know you.
我认识你
You’re the hero. I’m not a hero.
你是那个英雄 我才不是什么英雄
We saw it on TV.
我们在电视上看到过
Hey, lady, what’s wrong with you?
女士 你怎么回事?
Give this guy whatever he needs.You know what he did?
他要什么就给他吧 知道他做了什么吗?
Here, just… Here…
是这个…
Oxycodone.
复方羟氢可待因
Dr. Shephard, you can’t write a prescription for yourself.
Shephard医生 你不能给自己开处方
That’s not me.
这又不是给我的
That’s Dr.Christian Shephard.
是给Christian Shephard医生的
I’m Dr.Jack Shephard.
我是Jack Shephard医生
He’s my father.
他是我父亲
I’m gonna call his office to confirm…
我得给你父亲办公室 打电♥话♥来确认一下
He’s out of town right now.
他已经出城了
I’m sure somebody in the office…
办公室总有人…
Don’t bother.
别麻烦了
Have a seat.
请坐
Not so long ago, Jack,I made a decision
Jack 不久前我做了个决定
that took the lives of over 40 people in a single day.
决定在一天内 夺走四十多个人的生命
I’m telling you this because…
我告诉你是因为…
history is about to repeat itself right here,right now.
这里 历史还会重演
Let me guess. You’ve…
我猜 你们…
You’ve got us surrounded,and if I don’t do what you say,
已经包围了我们 如果我不照做的话 你们…
You’re gonna kill all my people.
你们就会杀死我们所有人
No, Jack.
不 Jack
You are.
是你
And how am I gonna do that?
我怎么会呢?
The woman you’re traveling with…
和你一起来的那个女人
the one who parachuted onto the island from a helicopter…
从直升机跳伞下来的那个女人
she’s not who she says she is.
她不是她所说的那个人
She’s not, huh?
不是吗?
No, she’s not.
没错
Then who is she?
那她是谁?
She’s a representative of some people who have been trying to find this island.
她代表想找到这座岛的人
She’s one of the bad guys.
她是个坏人
I almost forgot. You’re the…
我差点忘了 你们是…
You’re the good guys.
你们都是好人
Jack, listen to me.
Jack 听我说
If you phone her boat,every single living person on this island will be killed.
如果你联络她的船 这座岛上所有的生物都会死的
So here’s what has to happen.
这样吧
Get that device…
把那个设备
the phone she carries with her…
她随身带着的那个电♥话♥
and give it to me.
交给我
I will turn around.
我就会转过身去
We’ll go back to my people.
你走你的独木桥
You will turn around,go back to your people.
我走我的阳关道
I’m not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
May I have my walkie back? What?
能把对讲机还给我吗? 什么?
There’s something you need to hear.
有些东西你一定很想听
Please?
拜托?
Thank you.
谢谢
Tom, are you there?
Tom 你在吗?
Yeah, I’m here.
是的
Your plan killed seven of my people,
你们害死了我们七个人
but the ones that you failed to kill are now holding your friends
但没有死的 正抓着你的朋友
Jin, Sayid, Bernard, at gunpoint.
Jin Sayid Bernard 都在枪口上
Jak,don’t give him any…
Jack 别给他任何… 啊! 住手!
Leave him alone!
别碰他!
I said shut up
给我闭嘴!
And what’s to stop me from snapping your neck…
我现在就掐断你的脖子…
Tom, unless you hear my voice in one minute, shoot all three of them.
Tom 如果我一分钟之内还没发话 就把他们三个都杀了

1 2 3
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第三季 第二十三集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏