原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《黄石》第一季 第三集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

1997年3月30日
凯斯 别闹了
Kayce, stop it.
你该学学他
He’s doing what you should be doing.
尽情享受
Enjoying himself.
我又不是叫你漆围栏
You’d think I asked you to paint a goddamn fence.
这傻家伙畏畏缩缩的
Well, the damn thing’s scared of everything.
不对 马只害怕你所害怕的东西
No, horse is only scared of what you’re scared of.
你畏畏缩缩 所以它也一样
You’re scared of everything; now he is too.
贝丝 我的天
Beth, I swear to God.
全世界都在等你 贝丝
Whole world’s just waiting on you, Beth.
每次都是
Like always.
怎么办
What do we do?
贝丝
Beth.
去叫爸爸
Get your father.
我去吧 我骑得快一点
Let me. I ride faster.
她闯的祸
She did this.
由她去弥补
Let her undo it.
刚才为什么就不好好骑
You couldn’t have remembered how to ride a horse.
如果这是我死前看见的最后一幕
If this is the last thing I see…
那也好
so be it.
跪在它脖子上 杰米
Get your knee on his neck, Jamie.
这只给你 李
Got one for you, Lee!
绑起来 快点
Tie me. Come on.
换你了 去吧
Now you take over. Come on.
拉住 拉住 好了吗
Get it, get it, get it. Got her?
他们在哪 快点
Where are they? Come on.
走吧
Come on!
她在那边
There she is!
他们人呢 贝丝
Where are they, Beth?
他们在哪里
Where are they?
你受伤严重吗
Are you hurt bad?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
你妈妈呢 贝丝
Where’s your mom, Beth?
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在哪 他们在哪里
Where is she? Where are they?
我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
李 带她回屋里 快点
Lee, get her back to the house. Come on.
走吧
Come on! Let’s go!
黄石
第一季 第三集
没有共和党员参选
There’s no republican running.
这是好时机 约翰
It’s the right time, John.
就算我让他竞选
Even if I let him run it wouldn’t…
他也不是代表共和党
be as a republican.
他会以独♥立♥候选人身份参加
He would run as an independent
这么一来 他对两边都能有好处
and then, that way, he has something to offer both sides.
脱掉
Take that off.
什么
What?
那是我妻子的睡袍
That was my wife’s. You have to…
你得脱掉
you have to take that off.
抱歉
Sorry.
我也没打算一直穿着
Wasn’t gonna wear it long.
待在这 儿子
Stay here, son.
怎么了 小家伙
What’s wrong, buddy?
我想回家了
I wanna go home.
来点吗
Here, you want some of this?
我可以吃那个吗
Can I have some of those?
那种垃圾不吃也罢
You don’t want that garbage.
如果是垃圾 你怎么会有
If it’s such garbage, why do you have it?
我年纪比较大
I’m bigger.
它对我的坏处比较小
It’s not as bad for me as it is for you.
我吃过很多软糖熊 爸爸
I’ve had my share of gummy bears, Dad.
没发生过什么坏事啊
Don’t remember nothing bad happening.
好吧
All right. Fine.
待会可别在厨房♥里活蹦乱跳
Don’t start running around the kitchen like a ferret later,
你老妈会揍我们的
or your mom will have both our hides.
你打算回到军队吗
Are you going back in the Army?
所以你刚在训练
That’s what you were doing.
为了回部队而练习吗
Practicing for the Army, right?
账单不会自动还清 儿子
Bills don’t pay themselves, son.
天啊 来 擦擦鼻子
My lord, son, here. Wipe your nose.
不会有事的
It’s gonna be all right.
没事的 小家伙
Hey. It’s all right, buddy.
我不想你走
I don’t want you to go.
我也不想走
I don’t wanna go.
那就别走
Then don’t.
情况多严重 麦克
How bad is it, Mike?
整个地方烧成了灰烬 杰米
Place burned to the foundation, Jamie.
我们说要处理
When we said make this go away,
-并不是这意思 -不是我们干的
– this isn’t what we fucking meant. – We didn’t do it.
臭死了 杰米
It stinks, Jamie,
一看就是你爹的作风
and it smells like your father.
这正是我们要避免的
Exactly what we wanted to avoid.
你雇用的法医
Hey, you hired a medical examiner
-之前被炒了 -他主动辞职
– who was fired because… – He quit.
他是被炒的 做好你的功课 麦克
No, he was fired. Do your research, Mike,
因为他对尸体防腐剂上瘾
because he had a healthy addiction to embalming fluid.
你先调查清楚再来怀疑我们
There’s a lot of places you need to look before you look at us.
现在大家都在打听
Everybody’s hunting parachutes over here.
你肯定不想让我去和媒体聊行为不当吧
I am the last person you want talking about improprieties to the press.
你如果要设防
If you’re circling wagons,
我们就是你要保护的对象
you better put us in the middle of ’em.
依我看来 那家伙药嗑过头把自己炸了
From where I sit, this guy got high and blew himself up.
-有这可能吗 麦克 -这就是为什么
– Is that a possibility, Mike? – This is why
-我不竞选连任 -你不竞选
– I’m not running again. – No, you’re not running again
是因为我帮助你成为
because I got you a partnership
海伦娜最大律所的合伙人
at the largest fucking law firm in Helena.
有没有这种可能性 麦克
Is it a possibility, Mike?
回答我的问题
Answer my fucking question!
麦克
Mike.
有可能
Yeah, it’s possible.
那案子就简单了
Sounds like a simple case to me.
搞什么
What the fuck?
麦克 我得挂了
Mike, I gotta go.
搞什么
What the hell?
你干什么
What are you doing?
你干什么
What are you doing?
你到底在做什么
What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
你最好回头 杰米
You better turn around, Jamie.
我没心情解释
I’m in no mood to explain
为什么我们的下♥体♥构造不同
why we don’t have the same pee-pee.
随你便吧
Suit yourself.
我知道你还转不过来弯 杰米
I know it’s a lot for you to process, Jamie.
昨天你还梦到鸡♥巴♥
Only yesterday you were dreaming of a penis.
我现在只想知道怎么清理水槽
Yeah, the only thing on my mind is how am I gonna clean that trough.
有时候你说的话
Every now and then you say something
让我感觉你还挺聪明的
that makes me think you’re smart.
但一看见你就没这种感觉了
And then I look at you and that thought fades.
好吧 我知道了
All right, I know what this is.
你想求助
It’s a cry for help
但是没人会伸出援手 贝丝 没有人
but nobody cares to offer any, Beth. Nobody.
看着我 今天是什么日子
Look me in the eye and tell what today is.
今天周四
It’s Thursday.
-大错特错 -不 我没错
– You are so wrong. – No, I’m not.
咱俩只有我清醒
I’m the only sober person in this conversation
我手表上才有日期
and the only one with a calendar on his watch.
今天就是周四
So, yeah, it’s fucking Thursday.
今天是母亲的忌日
It’s the day our mother died.
我打赌他记得
I bet he remembers.
-回头打给你 -好的

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《黄石》第一季 第三集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏