原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第四季 第十四集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

Good-bye, john.
再见 John
You’re gonna have to lie.
你要对他们撒谎
It’s the only way to protect it.
这是唯一能保护它的办法
It’s an island, john.
这只是个岛 John
No one needs to protect it.
没有人需要保护它
It’s a place where miracles happen.
这是个奇迹发生的地方
There’s no such thing as miracles.
世上根本就没有奇迹
We gotta get every ounce of extra weight
我们得把所有多余的东西
Off this chopper now!
扔下去
Anything that’s not bolted down, toss it out!
所有没用的东西 都扔下去
There’s enough c4 here
这儿的C4炸♥药♥
To blow up a bloody aircraft carrier.
能把一艘航母炸掉
This is a-a radio receiver.
这是个收音机
it triggers the bomb remotely.
就会远程引爆♥炸♥弹
I took out a bit of a-a life insurance policy, ben.
我已经投了一份人身保? Ben
You killed my daughter.
你杀了我的女儿
You just killed everybody on that boat.
你杀了那船上的所有人
So?
那又怎么?
Excuse me, sir. I’m sorry to bother you.
对不起 先生 不好意思打搅你一下
But do you have the time, please?
请问现在几点了?
Yeah. it’s eight fif–
8点50…
Sayid?
Sayid?
Hello, hurley.
你好 Hurley
I think visiting hours are over, dude.
探访时间已经过了吧 老兄
This isn’t a visit.
我不是来看你的
I want you to come with me.
我要你跟我走
Come with you where?
跟你去哪里?
Somewhere safe.
一个安全的地方
And why would I go anywhere with you?
我♥干♥嘛要跟你走啊?
I haven’t seen you in, like, forever.
我貌似有N久没有见过你了
Because circumstances have changed.
因为情况有变
What circumstances?
什么样的情况?
Bentham’s dead.
Bentham死了
What?
什么
Two days ago.
两天前死的
What happened?
发生什么事了?
They said it was suicide.
据说他是自杀
What do you mean, they “said” it was suicide?
什么叫”据说”他是自杀?
And why are you calling him “bentham”? his name is don’t say it.
还有你干嘛叫他”Bentham”? 他名叫… 别说出来
We’re being watched.
我们被监视了
Dude, I’ve been having
老兄 我一直在
Regular conversations with dead people.
和死人聊着天
The last thing I need now is paranoia.
我准是有妄想症
I just killed a man who’s been perched
我刚杀了一个从上星期起
Outside this facility for the last week.
就守在门外的家伙
I’m finding paranoia keeps me alive.
我就是全靠妄想症而得以生存至今
We’re not going back, are we?
我们不是要回去吧?
No.
不是
Just somewhere safe.
只是去个安全的地方
Okay then.
那好吧
Hold on a sec.
等一下
Checkmate, mr. eko.
将死 Eko先生
Where’s the freighter? I don’t know. I stayed on course.
货船在哪 我也不知道 我保持着正确航向
They must have it on the move again.
他们一定又是把船开走了
How much fuel?
还剩多少油?
Four, five minutes worth,
还能坚持4到5分钟
Unless somebody else wants to jump.
除非还有人想跳下去减轻负荷
As soon as we get to the boat, we’ll go back for him.
我们一找到船就折回去找他
There it is! the boat! I see it! behind us!
船在那儿! 我看到了! 就在我们后面!
Ben, help me.
Ben 帮帮我
If he dies, everybody on that boat dies.
要是他死了 船上的人就都得玩完了
That’s not my problem, john.
那可不关我的事 John
Hang on, man. hang on!
挺住 挺住!
Wherever you go…
不管你逃到天涯海角…
Widmore…
Widmore…
He’ll find you.
都会上门来找你算帐的
Not if I find him first.
没准我先找他算帐呢
Hey. no. no.
不要啊 不要
You two need to go now. get everybody off the boat.
你们俩现在就走 让所有人都离开船
We have maybe five minutes left in the tank.
瓶里大概还剩5分钟左右的冷冻气体
Go!
走啊!
You go. go.
你走 快走
I stay.
我留下来
Oh, bloody hell.
糟糕
Don’t land!
别着陆!
You can’t land! don’t land!
你们不能着陆! 别着陆!
Don’t land!
别着陆!
There’s a bomb! there’s a bomb!
要爆♥炸♥了!u3000要爆♥炸♥了!
Get away! there’s a bomb!
快离开啊! 要爆♥炸♥了!
You can’t land! go back! did he say “bomb”?
你们不能着陆! 飞回去! 他是不是说”要爆♥炸♥了”?
Don’t land!
别着陆!
What are you doing?! I don’t care what the hell he’s screaming!
你在干嘛?! 我才不管他在嚷嚷什么!
I’m flying on fumes! I gotta put this bird down!
飞机都冒烟了! 我必须让这铁家伙着陆!
No! don’t land!
不要! 别着陆!
No! no! look, you don’t understand!
不! 不! 你不明白!
Jin and michael are doing everything they can,
Jin和Michael在尽一切力量
But there’s no time!
可是没时间了!
You’ve gotta get off the boat now!
你们现在都给我下船!
How long till we can fly again?
我们还要多久才能再次起飞?
Somebody patch the other hole where the bullet came out!
有没有人能补一下这个枪子儿打穿的洞!
Give it to me.i’ll do it.
给我 让我来吧
Here! somebody pump some gas! I’ll handle the fuel.
快来这儿! 有没有人来帮忙加点油! 我去拿燃料
Get that life raft right there! come on! let’s go!
把救生筏放下去! 快点! 我们走!
Sun! where you going? we gotta go. jin’s below with michael. I can’t
Sun! 你去哪? 我们得走了 Jin和Michael在下面 我不能…
No, no, there’s no time! there’s no time. we have to go.
不行 没时间了! 没时间了 我们必须得走了
I won’t leave him!
我不会丢下他的!
Okay. you get the baby on the chopper. I’ll get jin.
好 你把宝宝抱上直升机 我去找Jin
All right? Just keep pumping till I get it started!
好吗? 继续加油 直到我能发动起来!
That’ll be enough to get us to the island.
那样才够我们回到岛上
Jin, you gotta go.
Jin 你必须得走
There’s nothing more we can do, man. no, I can find
我们无能为力了 不 我可以找到…
Hey, come on. it’s over. I’m almost out of this stuff.
快走 放弃吧 冷冻气几乎用尽了
Listen, you are a father now.
听着 你现在是为人父的人了
Get to your wife and get her home.
带着你的妻子回家
Thank you, michael.
谢谢你 Michael
You’re welcome.
不客气
Go.

Hey! not yet!
还没发动呢!
your buddy said we got five minutes as of three minutes ago.
你朋友三分钟前说过我们还有五分钟的
If you’re going, this is it. let’s go! kate! come on!
如果你想走就快点 我们走了! Kate! 快点!
Jin’s still inside!
Jin还在里面呢!
Jin’s still inside. we can’t leave him behind. come on. listen,
Jin还在里面 我们不能扔下他 快点 听着
I’m not leaving without you.
我不会丢下你不管的
We gotta get out of here now. let’s go!
我们要离开这了 我们走!
Give me a minute! no! wait! where’s jin?
再等等! 不要! 等等! Jin在哪?
It’s jin!
是Jin!
Jin! we have to go back! turn around!
Jin! 我们必须回去! 调头!
We can’t do it! we have to! we need to go back!
不行 回去! 我们必须回去!
You can go now, michael.
你现在可以脱身了 Michael
Who are you?
你是谁?
Jin!
Jin!
Jin!
Jin!
Hello?
喂?
Hello! Someone wants to talk to you!
你好! 有人想跟你说说话
Say hello to your mother, Ji Yeon.
向妈妈问声好 Ji Yeon
Mama. Mama.
妈妈 妈妈
Hello! My love!
你好啊 宝贝
Where are you?
你现在在哪?
I’m in London. I leave tonight.
我在伦敦 今晚就回去
Just finishing a little business.
只是有点生意要忙

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第四季 第十四集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏