原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第六季 第六集

“迷失” 前情提要…
Previously on “Lost”…
就是你这个混♥蛋♥ 杀了我孩子
You’re the son of a bitch who shot my kid.
把他抬起来 送去泉水那里
Pick him up. Get him to the spring.
你在帮倒忙! 快淹死他了!
You’re not saving him! You’re drowning him!
你朋友死了
Your friend is dead.
Jack啊!
Jack!
发生什么事了?
What happened?
你要干嘛?
What is it you want?
我什么秘密都没有 你干嘛这样对我?
I don’t have any secrets. Why are you doing this?
啊!
Aah!
– 你得把这药给你的朋友 – 这里面是什么?
– You have to give your friend this pill. – What is in it?
– 毒药 – 你们为何想杀Sayid?
– Poison. – Why would you people wanna kill Sayid?
他体内有股暗黑势力 正在滋长
There is a darkness growing in him.
一旦到达心脏 你曾经的朋友
And once it reaches his heart, everything your friend once was
就会消失了
will be gone.
你有什么事瞒着我?
What are you hiding from me?
那药是毒药 他们想借我的手杀了你
The pill was poison. They wanted me to kill you.
你不下车 计价器可会一直计费呢 兄弟
The meter doesn’t stop until you get out, pal.
不用找了
Keep the change.
是Sayid啊
Sayid.
你好 Nadia
Hello, Nadia.
你来了!
You’re here!
你到哪儿去了 Sayid叔叔?
Where were you, Uncle Sayid?
– 我去了趟悉尼 – 悉尼在哪里?
– I was in Sydney. – Where’s Sydney?
在澳大利亚
In Australia.
你那花 是要送给我太太的?
You bring flowers for my wife?
如果你想要的话 我就送给你
I’ll give them to you, if you want.
很高兴见到你 Sayid
It’s good to see you, Sayid.
– 我也很高兴见到你 哥哥 – 走 屋里坐
– It’s good to see you, too, brother. – Come.
Sayid叔叔 你从澳大利亚 给我们带了什么礼物?
Uncle Sayid, what did you bring us from Australia?
去我的包里看看 在沙发那儿
Go look in my bag. It’s on the couch.
你能回来真好 Sayid 他们想死你了
It’s good you came, Sayid. They’ve missed you.
他能现身 就不错了…
We’re lucky he even showed up…
环球旅行者结束了异国之旅
The world traveler off on his exotic business trips.
为一家石油公♥司♥做合同翻译
Translating contracts for an oil company
算不上什么异国之旅… 而且极其枯燥
is hardly exotic… And it’s painfully dull.
干洗生意… 做起来也是有一定风险存在的
There’s… there’s a little adventure in the world of dry cleaning.
他只是在谦虚而已 Omer刚开了家新店
He’s being modest. Omer’s just opened up a new store.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我以为我们以前说过 吃饭的时候 不接电♥话♥
I thought we talked about cell phones at the dinner table.
先吃到这里吧 有事
Dinner is over. This is business.
喂?
Yes?
你收到我的信了么?
Did you get my letters?

Yes.
可是你没回信
You never wrote back.
这些真是太棒了! 谢谢!
These are awesome! Thanks!
别客气
You’re welcome.
妈妈 我们在Sayid叔叔的包里 找到了一张你的照片
Mommy, we found a picture of you in Uncle Sayid’s bag.
我想跟你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
我一肚子疑问 有待解惑
I want some answers.
解什么惑?
Answers to what?
我们从那台机器开始说起
Let’s start with that machine.
你们把我绑在这东西上
You hooked me up to this thing,
还扎了我几针
you stuck needles in me,
你说这是一个测试
and you called it a test.
各人心中一杆秤
For every man, there is a scale.
秤的一边 是善
On one side of the scale, there is good.
另一边… 是恶
On the other side… evil.
这台机器告诉我们
This machine tells us
秤的平衡度如何
how the scale is balanced.
而你的秤…
And yours…
倾斜向了错误的一边
tipped the wrong way.
这就是你要毒死我的原因?
And that’s why you tried to poison me?
没错
Yes.
我觉得 你死了会比较好
I think it would be best if you were dead.
你以为你了解我 实际上大错特错
You think you know me, but you don’t.
我是个好人
I’m a good man.
所以 如果你想杀我… 啊!
So if you’re trying to kill me… Uhh!
你走吧
Go.
离开这儿
Leave this place.
别回来了
Never come back.
你准备好了么?
Are you ready?
为什么让我去?
Why does it have to me be?
我是说 你可以让Sawyer或Jin或…
I mean, you could send Sawyer or Jin or…
– 自己去做 – 如果我可以自己解决的话
– do it yourself. – If I could do it myself,
我不会来找你 Claire
I wouldn’t be asking you, Claire.
如果我去的话
If I go in there,
我必须确保 你能实践诺言
I need to know you’ll do what you said.
我要找回我的儿子
I want my son back.
我会信守诺言的
I always do what I say.
你会伤害他们吗?
Are you gonna hurt them?
我只会对那些不听话的人下手
Only the ones who won’t listen.
迷失 第6季第6集
是我
It’s me.
– 冷静点儿 – 你要干嘛?
– Calm down. – What are you doing?
现在是凌晨2点半
It’s 2:30 the morning.
Sayid 我有麻烦了
Sayid, I’m in trouble.
什么麻烦?
What kind of trouble?
第二家店 我是借钱开的
I borrowed money to open the second store.
但…
But…
我不是从银行借的
I didn’t borrow it from the bank.
我还完钱后
I paid the loan back,
债主却…
but the man who lent me this money…
他说 我还欠他每个月的利息没还…
He says I still owe him interest every month…
我的店开多久 就得按月支付他多久的利息
for as long as I own my business.
如果你缺钱 我可以借给你…
If you need money, I’ll lend it to you…
我不需要钱 Sayid
I don’t need money, Sayid.
我要你去说服这些人 别再来找我的麻烦
I need you to convince these people to leave me alone.
– “说服”他们? – Sayid 别忘了你在跟谁说话
– “Convince” them? – Sayid, don’t forget who you’re talking to.
我知道你打仗的时候做过什么
I know what you did in the war.
你曾是共和国卫队的审讯官
You were an interrogator for the Republican Guard.
我知道你的底细
I know what kind of man you are.
如果你以为
If you think I’m going to hurt someone
光凭你商业决策失误 我就会去害人…
just because you made a bad business decision…
听我说 这不光是我一个人的麻烦!
Look, this is not about me!
我们毕生的储蓄… 全没了 Sayid 什么都没了
Our life savings… it’s all gone, Sayid. All of it.
我们可能连房♥子都保不住
We could lose our home.
拜托了
Please.
听着… 我知道你很在乎Nadia
Look… I know you care about Nadia.
如果你还在乎我们… 在乎她…
If you care about us… about her…
你会去的 Sayid
you will do this, Sayid.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我早已脱胎换骨了
I’m not that man anymore.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
我要走了
I’m leaving.
他们赶我走
I’ve been banished.
赶你走? 为什么?
Banished? For what?
很明显 我是个不祥之人
Apparently, I’m evil.
这些人说 我最好一死了之…
These people say I’m better off dead…
虽然这听上去让人不敢置信
Which is surprising,
毕竟是他们救了我一命
considering they were the ones who saved my life.
呃 事实上 你不是他们救活的 他们…
Well, actually, they’re not. They…
他们试过要救你 但…
They tried to save you, but…
你最后还是死了 兄弟
you were dead, man.
死了2个小时
For two hours.
相信我 当… 当… 当你坐起来的时候
Trust me, when… when… when you sat up,
他们跟我们一样吃惊
they were just as surprised as the rest of us.
不管究竟是什么把你救活的 反正不是他们
So whatever brought you back, it wasn’t them.
别动
Hold it.
停! 别开枪!
Stop! Don’t shoot her!
你来这儿干嘛?

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第六季 第六集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏