原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第三季 第十八集

Previously on LOST
剧情回顾…
Is that a helicopter?
那是架直升机吗?
Is that how a helicopter supposed to sound?
直升机该是这个声音吗?
Get away from her!
离她远点!
Desmond
Desmond
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
What’s wrong is I’m married. Right.
我已经结婚了 是啊
I’m afraid… the new is not good.
恐怕是个坏消息
The chances of conceiving are…
你们怀孕的可能性…
impossible.
几乎为零
you’re pregnant.
你怀孕了
Good morning,jack.
早上好Jack
You need a hand?
需要帮助吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
I came by your tent earlier.
早些时候我来过你的帐篷
Is jin gone?
Jin走了吗?
He went off with charlie,hurley and desmond.
他和Charlie Hurley还有Desmond一起走了
Did you need him?
你要找他吗?
Actually,I was looking for you.
其实我是来找你的
I wanted to see how you were doing with your pregnancy.
我想知道你现在怀孕的情况
I’m doing fine.
一切都很好
A little tired,but that’s normal,right? Sure.
只是有些累 但这很正常是吗? 当然
Any morning sickness? Not anymore.
还有晨吐吗? 已经没有了
Any bleeding?
出过血吗?
Why are you asking me all these questions,jack?
为什么你要问我这些问题Jack?
I’m just checking in.
我只是例行检查一下
I mean,now that I’m back,I just…
现在我回到了这里…
wanted to make sure that you were doing okay.
想确保你一切都好
Thank you.
谢谢
I’m okay.
我很好
Great.

Hello
你好
Mrs.Kwon?
Kwon夫人?
Jin
Jin
I’m still not used to “Mrs.Kwon.”
我还是不习惯别人叫我”Kwon夫人”
Well get used to it.you’re a married woman now.
我们已经结婚了,你就习惯起来吧
Guess what? I found amazing linens for the apartment.
猜怎么着? 我找到了一些很漂亮的日用织品
If you like them,I love them.
你喜欢的就是我喜欢的
I’m home right now. I stopped by on my lunch hour.
现在是午饭时间,我正巧在家里
How does it look?
看起来怎么样?
Lots of boxes.
都是些盒子
But I got the bed set up.
不过我把床都准备好了
Why doesn’t that surprise me?
知道你会这样
I have to get back to the office.
我要回公♥司♥了
See you tonight.
晚上见
Mr.Kwon?
Kwon先生?
Yes,Mrs.Kwon?
是的Kwon夫人?
I love you madly.
我非常爱你
I love you too.
我也很爱你
Is this you?
这上面的人是你吗?
Yes,it is.
是啊
Congratulations.
恭喜你了
He’s very handsome.
他真的很英俊
I’m a lucky girl.
我是个幸运的女孩
Very lucky.
真的很幸运
Your father is Mr.Paik? Of Paik Automotive?Paik
你父亲是Paik先生? 汽车集团的那个?
Very powerful family.
很有权势的家族
I don’t really have much to do with the family business.
我和家族生意真的没多大关系
What about your husband’s parents?
那你岳父母呢?
His parents are dead.
他的父母都去世了
Really…?
是吗…?
Who are you?
你是谁?
It would bring much shame if it was known…
如果被大众知道…
…that Mr.Paik’s daughter…
Paik先生的女儿…
…married the son of a fisherman.
嫁给一个渔夫的儿子,那会带来很多羞辱的
I know that and it doesn’t matter.
这没什么大不了的
Really?
真的吗?
Did you know he was also the son of a prostitute?
那你知不知道他也是一个妓♥女♥的儿子?
How dare you!
你怎么敢!
I will be back here in three days.
3天后我会回到这里来
At five P.M.
下午5点
You will bring me one hundred thousand dollars.
你要给我10万美元
If you love your husband as “madly” as you say…
如果你真的爱你丈夫的话…
…you will spare him the shame of learning the truth.
就别让他知道这耻辱的事实
who is she? I have no idea
她是谁? 我也不知道
She seems to know you,dude.She just said your name.
看上去她认识你 伙计 她刚叫了你的名字
I’ve never seen her before in my life.
我从没见过她
she’s waking up.
她就要醒了
she’s trying to talk.We should get her some water.
她正试着说话.我们给她弄点水
Hey,give me a hand. Yeah.
帮我一把 没问题
me estoy muriendo. What’s she saying?
(西班牙语…) 她在说什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Spanish,dude.
西班牙语 伙计
What,do you understand her,then?
什么 那你能听懂咯?
Estoy muriendo.
(西班牙语…)
She says she’s dying. Me estoy muriendo.
她说她快不行了(西班牙语…)
Estoy…
(西班牙语…)
oh,my god! Oh,it’s a branch!
我的天哪! 是根树枝!
She must have hit it on the way down.
一定是落下来的时候,不小心撞到的
Uh,get her pack.We haven’t got much in this first aid kit.
把她的背包拿来,急救箱里的东西快用完了
See if there’s anything we can use in there. What if this is a rescue?
看看那里面有什么可以利用的 如果这是次救援呢?
What if she came for us? W–
如果是她找到了我们? 如果…
I mean,is she gonna be okay? We can’t let her–
她会没事的,我们不能让她…
well,just go and start looking!
快去找啊!
we go.Jack.
Jack
jack–we have to get her to jack as soon as possible.
Jack…我们得尽快把她带到Jack那去
She could be our way off the island. No,if we move her,it’ll make it worse.
她也许是我们离开这座岛的唯一希望 我们不能动她 那会更糟
Oh,we just let her bleed to death?
我们就眼看着她流血致死吗?
No,we– we need to bring jack here.
不 我们得把Jack找来
It’s an 8-hour walk one way!
从那里走来单程也要8小时!
Then I’ll run.
那我跑去
You’re out of your mind.It’s not safe.
你疯了吗? 这很危险
It’s gonna be dark soon.Who knows who’s out in this jungle? In case you have forgotten,
天黑了 鬼知道丛林里有什么? 不要忘了…
there are people on this island trying to kill us.
这岛上还有人才辈出想杀了我们
Nobody knows we’re here!
没人知道我们在这里!
oops.
不好意思
Surprise!
惊喜!
I got your favorite–tofu soup.
我买♥♥了你最爱喝的豆腐汤
Thank you.Let me finish this box.
谢谢 但我先得处理这些盒子
We’ll unpack later.Let’s eat.
一会儿再弄吧,先吃点东西
Do you mind if I put this on the table?
你介意我把这个放在桌子上吗?
Not at all.
当然不
Even in a cap and gown…
就算穿了这身衣服…
…you’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen.
你还是我见过最性感的女人
Don’t you have and pictures of your family?
你没有自己家人的照片吗?
We didn’t have a …
我长大的时候…
…camera growing up.
连台相机都没有
No pictures at all?
一张都没有吗?
Well…
那…
…didn’t your father leave you any?
你父亲就没留给你些吗?
No, I was in the army when he died.
没有 我参军时父亲就去世了
The army? You said your father died when you were sixteen.
参军? 你说你父亲去世时你才16岁
No.I was in the army.
不 是在我参军时
But you told me —
但你告诉我…
You must’ve misunderstood.
你一定是弄错了
What is this about,Sun?
你问这个干嘛Sun?
It’s…
这…
It’s nothing. I’m sorry.
没什么 我很抱歉
Your soup is getting cold.
汤快凉了
how’s this?
这样好吗?

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第三季 第十八集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏