原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第三季 第十八集

That’s perfect.
这样不错
Thank you.
谢谢
What do you think happened to jack while he was with the others?
Jack和”the others”在一起的时候发生了什么?
Since he’s been back,he seems different.
他好像有点变了
He says that he was pretty much a prisoner,and
他说他也就是个囚犯
the only reason why he cooperated is ’cause he thought they’d let him off the island.
他和他们合作的唯一原因就是他认为他们能让他离开这里
Do you believe him?
你真的相信他吗?
Why wouldn’t I?
为什么不呢?
He came to me,asking about my pregnancy.
他问我怀孕的事
Well,what would that have anything to do–
那这也不能和…
what if…
如果…
what if the others want my baby?
“the others”想要我的孩子呢?
He’s beethere alone for over a week.
他在那儿已经一个星期了
How do we know he isn’t working with them?
也许他在为他们做事
He’s not working with them.
他才不会这么做
Do you know something,kate?
你知道些什么吗Kate?
It’s juliet.
是Juliet
She was their doctor– their–
她是他们的医生…他们的…
their fertility doctor,studyi pregnant women,and
妇产科医生 专门研究这里的孕妇…
when claire was sick,she told me and jack…
当Claire病的时候 她告诉我和Jack…
the reason the others wanted her baby…
“the others”要孩子的原因…
was for research.
是为了做研究
Sun!
Sun!
Wait.You don’t have to do this. Go away,kate.
等等 你不必这么做的 这与你无关Kate
I want to know about your research.
我想了解一下你的研究
Sun…
Sun…
what happens to pregnant women?
孕妇会怎么样?
You’re pregnant.
你怀孕了?
Are you sure? How do you know?
你肯定吗?你是怎么知道的?
I asked you a question.
我问你问题呢!
Everyone else might be all right with you washing your clothes and eating our food,
大家不在乎你在这里洗衣服吃东西
but I want to know what’s going on.
但我想知道到底发生了什么?
I want answers.
我要答案
What are you people doing? Why are you taking children?
你们那些人在干什么? 为什么要带走孩子?
What happens to pregnant women on this island?
孕妇在这座岛上会怎么样?
What happens they die.
到底会… 他们会死
They all die.
他们都会死
sun,come on.Let’s go.
Sun我们走吧
what is she saying?
她在说什么?
Chinese… not korean.
汉语…不是韩语
Maybe we should just pull it out.
也许我们该把它拔♥出♥来♥
Noyou’ll just make it worse.- Have you forgotten what’s at stake here?
那会更糟.你忘了这里有多危险吗?
Or is this just another one of your flashes? Who’s getting an arrow in the neck this time?
难道这又是你的预感? 这次是谁的脖子中箭了?
lest you forget,she said my bloody name!
难道你忘了吗 她叫了我的名字!
She had a photo of me and my girlfriend.
她还有我和女友的照片
Do I understand? I understand better than the lot of you!
我知道什么? 我知道的比你们多的多!
Hey,guys,chill.
伙计们 冷静一点
We’ve wasted enough time already.
我们已经浪费了很多时间
Hey,you’re not leaving us.
你不能离开这里
Just get out of my way,charlie. No!
请让开Charlie 不!
Jin!
Jin!
Jin!
Jin!
who are you?
你是谁?
I said,who are you?
我问你,你是谁?
He’s the guy who shot sayid.
就是他射伤了Sayid
Kate told us.He lived out in that station that locke blew up.
Kate告诉我们的,Locke把他住的那个站给炸飞了
He’s an other.
他是他们的人
I thought locke killed that guy with the electro-fence thingy.
我以为Locke已经用电磁防御系统杀了他了
You’ve got five seconds to talk,or I fire this gun,brother.
你只有5秒钟,否则我就开枪了
That’s a flare gun. And how do you think it’ll feel…
这是信♥号♥♥枪你应该知道…
taking a flare to the chest at this range?
在这个距离被信♥号♥♥枪射中心脏的滋味吧?
As your friend pointed out,I already died once this week.
你朋友已经说过了,我这周已经死过一次了
You understand her.
你能听懂她
She’s speaking italian.
她说的是意大利语
She said she’s dying. She needs help.
她说她快不行了.她需要帮助
I was a soviet army field medic.I can offer you my services.
我曾是苏联军队里的军医.我能帮助你们
Wait.What are you doing? I’m saving her.
等等 你在干嘛? 救她的命
This branch has punctured her lung.
树枝刺穿了她的肺
It’s filling with blood.
里面进了血
If it is not ventilated soon,she’s going to die.
如果不能吸入空气,她会死的
Well,do it. Help her.
好吧 你干吧 帮帮她
If I fix her,you must let me walk away as if I never came upon you.
如果我救了她.你们得让我走
What do you need?
你还需要什么?
Excuse me. Are you Mr.Kwon?
不好意思 你是Kwon先生吗?
Yes.
是啊
You must be Sun.
你一定是Sun
Thank you.
谢谢
Please.Tell me about your wedding.
和我说说你们的婚礼
It was beautiful.
那很美
The happiest day of my life.
那是我生命中最快乐的一天
And my son’s,too,I imagine.
我想我儿子也是
Mr.Kwon.
Kwon先生
Why weren’t you at the wedding?
你怎么没有参加婚礼?
What did he tell you?
他告诉你什么了?
He told me…
他告诉我…
You were dead.
你已经去世了
Why would he say that?
他为什么要这么说?
To avoid the shame of where he came from.
为了不让大家知道他家庭的耻辱
And is that why you told him…
这就是你为什么要告诉他…
…his mother died when he was a baby?
他母亲在他还是婴儿时就去世了?
His mother…
他的母亲…
She was with many men.
和很多男人好过
She left me with the baby.
她把孩子留给了我
I raised him alone.
我独自把他抚养大
I wasn’t even sure I was the father.
我甚至都不确定他是我的孩子
But who else would take care of him?
但还有谁会肯照顾他呢?
You are so beautiful.
你很美
It pleases me so much to meet you.
和荣幸见到你
You can never tell him that you met me…
不要和他说你来见过我…
…or that this mother is still alive.
还有他母亲还活着
Please…
求你了…
…for me.
就为了我
Do not…
别…
Do not make him suffer this shame.
别让他为了这耻辱而受苦
be quiet.
别出声
be quiet.
别动
You want me to help you and your baby?
你想我帮你和你的孩子吗?
I have answers to your questions,but you ha to come with me right now.
我已经回答过你了,现在你必须跟我来
Just you and me,nobody else.
就你和我
if what you said was true,that means I’m already dead.
如果你说的是实话,那我早就死了
Why should I go anywhere with you?
我♥干♥嘛还要跟你去?
Because there may be hope for you yet.
因为你还是有希望的
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿?
There’s a medical station near here.They have an ultrasound machine
这附近有个医疗站,那里有超声波仪器
Claire and kate told me about that place.
Claire和Kate告诉过我那个地方
It was abandoned.They found nothing there.
那里已经被遗弃了.什么都找不到
Well,that’s because they didn’t know where to look.
那是因为他们不知道要找哪里
What are you going to do to me?
你要对我做什么?
I’m gonna look at your baby and determine the D.O.C.–
我要检查你肚子里的孩子D.O.C…
Um,date of conception.
怀孕的日期
The ultrasound will tell me when you got pregnant,give or take a day.
超声波仪器会告诉我们你是几时怀孕的 误差在1天内
If you got pregnant off the island,then you and your baby will probably be okay,
如果你是在岛外怀孕的,那你和你的孩子就会没事的
but if you got pregnant here…
但如果你是在这里怀孕的…
we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.
到时候再想办法吧
When was the last time you and your husband had sex?
你和你丈夫最近一次做♥爱♥是什么时候?
I would rather not talk about that.
我情愿不回答你的问题
Look,I know that it’s personal,but if I know when,then I can figure–
我知道这是隐私 但如果我知道是什么时候 我可以…
isn’t that what the machine will do?
那个机器不是能告诉我们吗?
Yeah.
当然
Then let’s keep walking.
那我们继续走吧

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第三季 第十八集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏