原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第三季 第十八集

Mr.Paik.
Paik先生
Your daughter is here to see you.
你女儿想要见你
Congratulations on your wedding.
新婚快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
We wish you much happiness.
祝你们幸福
To what do I owe this visit?
你怎么来了?
I need to ask you a favor.
我想让你帮个忙
What is it,my dear?
怎么了 亲爱的?
I… I need…
我…我需要…
One hundred thousand dollars.
10万美元
What for?
为了什么?
I can’t tell you.
我不能告诉你
Why should I give you money without an explanation?
你不给我一个解释,我怎么能给你钱?
Because my whole life…
因为我一生…
…I’ve pretended not to know what you do.
都假装不知道你在做什么
I’ve allowed you to keep your control over me.
一直好好的听从你
I pretend that everything is all right.
我假装一切都很好
I will continue pretending.
我会继续这样装下去
As long as you give me the money I am asking for.
只要你给我这笔钱
No questions asked.
别问我理由
We do not live in a world where there are no questions asked!
这世界上人人都有发问的权力!
I’m doing this to spare someone I love deep shame.
我这么做是为了让我深爱的人远离耻辱
Your new husband?
你的丈夫?
If the money is for your husband…
如果这钱是为了你的丈夫…
It is he who will bear this debt.
那就该他来还这笔债
He will no longer be a floor manager.
他不再是部门经理了
He will be working for me.
他将为我工作
what else do you know about this woman?
你们对这个女人还了解多少?
Did she have anything on her besides the flare gun?
除了信♥号♥♥枪她还有什么?
Just a book,a fancy radio/phone thingy…
一本书 还有个无线电,电♥话♥什么的…
does it work?
它好使吗?
Like I’d tell you.
好使的话我早告诉你了
One of you must help.
需要一个人帮忙
The rest,clear the way.I need space.
其他人给我留出空间
I’ll do it.
我来做
Wipe away as much of the blood as you can.
尽可能的帮她擦血
need to evacuate the air now!
需要把空气排出来!
Hold her steady.
把她按住了
Steady!
稳住!
Yeah,I-I heard you.
我知道了
is that… normal?
这样…正常吗?
gauze.
纱布
Tape it. Be careful.
小心的包扎起来
The covering needs to be hollow.
不要太紧了
The wound needs to breathe.
伤口需要透气
what did she say?
她说了什么?
“Thank you.”
“谢谢”
She said,”thank you for helping me.”
她说”谢谢你们救了我”
It’s right down here.
就在这下面
why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
What?
什么?
Helping me.
帮助我
Once upon a time,
从前…
I told women that they were pregnant,
我告诉别人他们怀孕时
and their faces…
他们的表情告诉我…
it was the best news they ever got in their entire life.
这是他们一生中听到最好的消息
Then I came here.
然而我到了这里
in the last three years.
在过去的3年里…
I’ve lost…nine patients…
我们失去了9位病人
I’m helping you because I want to tell you
我帮助你是因为我想告诉你…
that you and your husband got pregnant before you came here.
你是在来这之前怀孕的
I’m helping you because I want to give good news again.
我帮助你是因为我想告诉你好的消息
I slept with another man…
我和其他男人上♥床♥了…
Before we got to the island.
在来这里之前
Jin and I,we were having…
Jin和我…
trouble.We weren’T…
遇到了些麻烦,我们没有…
and I had a friend.
我有一个朋友
It was a mistake.
那是个错误
We all make mistakes.
我们都会犯错
Which way?
哪边走?
will you help me move this forward?
能帮我挪一下吗?
good.
好了
why is this room hidden?
为什么这个房♥间被隐藏起来了?
Don’t worry about it.
别担心
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
Tell me.
告诉我
It’s where we brought the women to die.
我们把要死的女人都带来这里
She’s fine.
她没事
Keep the wound as clean as you can.
尽量保持伤口的清洁
She should be better in a day.
一天后她会好起来的
A day?
一天?
Her lung was punctured.
她的肺被刺穿了
On this island,the rules are a bit different.
这座岛上的 自然规律有些不同
Maybe a day and a half.
也许一天半
I did as I promised.
我做了该做的
She will live.
她会活下来的
You can’t seriously be considering letting him go. Just go.
你不会真的放他走吧 你走吧
Are you kidding?He’s one of them!
开什么玩笑?.他是他们的人!
So what would you have me do,charlie?
我又能怎么做Charlie?
We’ve t to make a stretcher and carry her.
我们得做个担架来抬她走
How are we gonna do that and bring a prisoner?
你想让我再带上个囚犯吗?
Give me some rope. I’ll take responsibility.
给我根绳子 责任由我来负
Phone. Phone!
电♥话♥ 电♥话♥!
Wait,jin! Phone!
Jin等等! 电♥话♥!
不 让他去吧!
没关系的Jin!
Jin,come back here! Oi,let him!
快回来Jin! 让他去追吧!
Jin,it’s all right! no,let him!
没关系的Jin! Jin! 电♥话♥!
Jin,let him go!
Jin让他走吧
Jin,let him go!
Jin让他走吧!
Phone!
电♥话♥!
You stole this?
是你偷走的?
How could you respect me if I didn’t try?
不试试怎么知道?
How about I take your other eye?
要不要弄瞎你另一只眼睛?
Would you respect that?
你会试试吗?
Sorry. I–
抱歉 我…
charlie,don’t!
住手Charlie!
Charlie!
Charlie!
Charlie,let him go!
Charlie让他走吧!
This is a mistake!
这是一个错误!
We can’t keep letting these people go!
我们不能就这么放了他!
We gave him our word!
我保证过他!
Go on.
走吧
Get out of here.
滚远点
the baby isn’t jin’S.
这不是Jin的孩子
We tried to have a baby back in korea and couldn’T.
我们在韩国试着生孩子,但我们不能
And the doctor…
医生告诉我…
he told me jin was infertile.
Jin他不能生育
And then you came here.
然后你来了这里
What?
什么?
Did you know that the average male sperm count is
你知道男人精♥子♥的平均数量是…
between 60 and 80 million?
6到8千万?
But on this island,it’s five times that.
不过在这座岛上是那的5倍之多
We call that good odds.
这样的几率很高
you ready?
准备好了吗?
Yes.
是的
Okay,you wanna lift up your shirt a little?
把你的上衣撩起来一点
It’s cold.
会有些凉
will I see the baby?
我能看见我的孩子吗?
Maybe.
也许吧
It’s your first trimester,so it’s a little iffy.
你只有3个月,所以还不能确定

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第三季 第十八集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏