原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第二季 第九集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

I didn’t do anything.
我什么都没做
Yeah, you did.
不 你犯法了
Your mama gave you up, Kate.
是你妈妈把你供出来的 Kate
Charlie, have you seen Kate?
Charlie 你见过Kate了吗
Uh, a little while ago in the jungle.
刚才还在丛林里看见她
She was acting kind of balmy,
她有点奇怪
asking me about horses on the island.
问我岛上有没有马
You know where she is now?
你知道她现在在哪吗
She’s on the path heading back to the caves.
她顺着这条路往山洞走了
Everything okay?
有事么
Yeah, Charlie, everything’s fine.
不 Charlie 一切都好
Thank you.
谢谢
Free at last, huh?
终于自♥由♥了 对吧
Yeah, man.
是的 伙计
Looks good.
看上去不错
What’s up with the blast doors?
这些防爆门怎么了
Blast doors?
防爆门
Yeah.
是的
Like in case of an explosion,
如果真爆♥炸♥了
they’ll come from the ceiling.
它们会直接掉下来
That guy down here
下边的那个家伙
Desmond?Yeah, Desmond.
Desmond 对了 Desmond
He didn’t tell you about these, what they’re for?
他没告诉你它们是干什么用的
No, no, he didn’t,
没有 他没说
but he did leave a movie.
但是他留下了一段影片
A movie?
影片
Yeah.
没错
You want to see it?
你想看吗
I would like to see it, too.
我也想看
If you don’t mind.
如果你不介意的话
Why not?
当然可以
The more, the merrier.
人越多越好
Kate, what the hell are you doing out here?
Kate 你到底在这干吗
What happened in the hatch, Kate? Why’d you leave?
舱子里发生了什么 Kate 你为什么离开了
I come back. I find Sawyer just lying on the ground.
我回去的时候发现Sawyer就这么躺在地上
You just took off. Is he okay?
你就这么走了 他还好吗
Yes, Kate, he’s fine.
对 Kate 他没事
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Are you?
真的是你
Yeah, I’m sorry.
对 我很抱歉
I’m sorry that I am not as perfect as you!
我很抱歉我并不像你那样完美
I’m sorry that I’m not as good!
我很抱歉我没有那么出色
What’s going on with you? Just forget it.
你到底怎么了 算了
No, don’t walk away from me, no. Let me go!
不 别走 不要 让我走
Don’t! I…
不 我…
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事的 没事的
This place…this place is crazy.
这个地方…这个地方太奇怪了
I can’t. It’s driving me nuts.
我受不了了 我都要疯了
I know. It’s okay.It’s all right.
我知道 没事了
It’s all right.
没事了
It’s all right.
没事了
All right?
好么
From the moment the alarm sounds,
从警报响起那一刻起
you will have four minutes to enter the code
你有四分钟时间向那台电脑
into the microcomputer processor.
输入那串数字
Induction into the program.
来启动程序
When the alarm sounds,
当警报响起
either you or your partner must input the code.
你或你的搭档必须输入数字
It is highly recommended that
强烈推荐给你
you and your partner take alternating shifts.
你和你的搭档最好轮班
In this manner, you will both stay as fresh and alert
这样 你们就可以时刻保持警觉
It is most important that when the alarm sounds,
最重要的就是当警报响起时
the code be entered correctly and in a timely fashion.
密♥码♥要准确并及时的输入电脑
Do not attempt to use the computer for anything…
不要尝试使用电脑做任何事…
Until your replacements arrive,
当你的替班到了之后
the future of the project is in your hands.
此项目的成败将掌握在你的手里
On behalf of the Degroots,
我代表Degroots
Alvar Hanso and all of us at the Dharma Initiative,
Alvar Hanso和达摩启动计划中的所有同僚
thank you, namaste,
向你们表示敬意和感谢
and good luck.
祝你们好运
All right.
好了
So you’ve been pushing that button every two hours
那么每两个小时按一次按钮
since you got down here.
那你自从下到这里后
That’s right.
没错
How’s that even work?
你是怎么做到的
I’ve set up 2-person shifts,
我安排了两人轮班
6 hours. Everyone’s on the roster.
每人六个小时 每个人都会轮到
Don’t they want to know why?
他们不想知道为什么这么做吗
I think the film is pretty self-explanatory.
我想这个电影已经说得很清楚了
Really?
真的么
All I heard was
我只听到一些
something about electromagnets and an incident.
关于电磁石和突发事件什么的
What about all the missing pieces?
少掉的那些部分呢
you mean the splices?
你是说那些连接的部分
Yeah, just a frame here and there,
只是一帧一帧的画面
I think, nothing important.
我觉得没什么重要的
What do you think?
你觉得呢
About the film, what do you think?
对于那部电影 你怎么看
I’m sorry I missed it,her funeral.
我很抱歉错过了她的葬礼
I… I had to be with Sawyer, so…
我… 我得照顾Sawyer 所以…
Why aren’t you with him now?
你现在怎么没跟他在一起
‘Cause I’m going crazy.
因为我快要疯了
Do you believe in ghosts, Sayid?
你相不相信鬼 Sayid
I saw Walt in the jungle just before Shannon was shot.
就在Shannon被枪击之前我在丛林里看见了Walt
Does that make me crazy?
那有让我发疯么
It’s a long drive back to the arraignment.
去审讯室要开很长时间
You comfy?
你还好吧
Why now?
为什么是现在
What?
什么
Nice corn-fed farm girl like yourself,
像你这样的农场乖女孩
no history of violence,straight A’s,
没有暴♥力♥史 优等生
no record,a couple of speeding tickets.
没有前科 只有几张超速罚单
I just gotta wonder,why’d you kill him now?
我只是好奇 为什么你现在要杀了他
Oh, right, yeah, don’t tell me.
好了 还是别和我说了
You wouldn’t want to incriminate yourself,
你不会想控告你自己的
not after you were so smart planning it.
不然你不会精心策划了这一切
That jury back in Iowa sure ain’t gonna
爱荷华州的陪审团肯定不会
get hung upon premeditation.
在是否是预谋杀人上迟疑的
And a gas leak?
放煤气是么
Come on, it’s amateur hour from top to bottom.
拜托 手法太幼稚了
It sounds like you’ve got it all figured out.
看上去你好像都已经明白了
I do have you all figured out.
我倒是把你看透了
You don’t know anything about me.
对于我你什么都不知道
White-trash mom divorces dad,
你妈是离了婚的贫穷白种女人
starts up with some guy who’s a drinker,
和一个酒鬼拍拖
maybe he knocks her around a little bit,
也许他对她很粗暴
and so she marries him because, you know,
之所以她嫁给他是因为 你知道的
that’s what happens.
发生了一些事
And then this drunk, this Wayne,
然后这个酒鬼 Wayne
he moves into your house,
他搬进了你家
and you get to lay there every night
你就得每晚整理房♥间
and listen to him doing your mom right there
听着他在那里干♥你♥妈♥
in your daddy’s old bedroom.
在你♥爸♥的老卧室里
And even that wouldn’t be so bad
这也许还不算很坏
if he didn’t beat her up all the time.
如果他没有一直打你妈妈
But she loves him,
但是她爱他
she defends him.
她为他辩护
If that don’t make a person want to kill somebody,
如果这样还不能让一个人想要杀人
I don’t know what does.
我就不知道什么能了
But the question is, now?
但问题是 现在

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第二季 第九集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏