原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第二季 第二十集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

onto the most excellent secret beach on the island
这个岛上最最神秘的沙滩上了
and… surprise!
看 够惊喜吧
this is our beach.
这是我们的沙滩
There’s Jin.
Jin在那里
I tell you what, why not have the picnic here?
你想过没有 为什么不在这儿野餐呢
Come on, give me the blankets.
来吧,把毯子给我
Blankets?
毯子
You don’t have any blankets?
你没有带毯子
How about drinks?
饮料带了吗
OK, I tell you what, I will handle the blankets
好吧 这样吧 我去搞定毯子
you just track down Rose and Bernard.
你去找Rose还有Bernard
I saw them pull wine from the pallet.
我看到他们拿了酒
OK?
好吗
Oh. Wine.

Groovy.
很棒
maybe if I get drunk enough
也许喝多后
I’ll remember where I know you from.
我会记起你从哪来
Yeah.
或许吧
OK.
好的
Put the book down.
把书放下
It’s not a book, it’s a manuscript.
这可不是书 这是手稿
I’m about to be the first and only guy
我将是第一个 也是唯一一个
to find out “whodunit”.
幸运儿知道作者的人
I think I got it figured out, so cool your damn jets
我明白了 你们都很有空
and walk around the coconut trees.
在椰树旁闲逛
I got ten pages left.
还剩10页没看完了
Want to figure it out?
想知道吗
What the hell is your problem, Doc?
你发什么神经啊
It’s time to give us the guns back.
是时候把枪还给我们了
You burn the ending of my book…
你烧了书的结局
Where are they, James? You too, Brutus?
东西在哪 James 你说呢
Just take us there. All right?
带我们去吧 Sawyer 好吗
Quit playing around. What? You bring her along for a sympathy vote?
别再耍花样了 你带她来可怜我
She ain’t in my head, Doc
我对她已经没有感觉了 医生
so why don’t you two just go play in the jungle?
你们俩何不到林子里玩去
Take us to the guns. Now.
带我们去拿枪 现在就去
Oh, that bitch.
那个贱♥人♥
She stole my damn gun.
她偷了我的枪
Why would she need a gun?
她要枪干什么
Son of a bitch!
这个小贱♥人♥
I need to tell you something.
我有话和你说
Pick it up.
捡起来
Cut yourself loose.
自己松绑
What?
什么
Just do it.
照我说的做
Why?
为什么
You know why.
你知道为什么
He kept saying you were misunderstood.
他老说你误解了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Yes. He told us all about you, Ana.
是的 他说了你的一切 Ana
How he thought you were worthy, that he could change you.
他觉得能够改变你有多值得
But he was wrong.
但他错了
And it cost him his life.
他为此而送了命
He was gonna kill me.
他要杀我
Was he?
他吗
Are you done?
说够了没
Yes, Ana. I’m done.
是的 Ana 说完了
So, this is it, huh?
我这就完结了 对吗
Yes, Henry.
是的 Henry
This is it.
了结了
I want you to listen to me, okay
请听我说 好吗
because I will ask you a favor
因为我要你帮我个忙
Chrissy, I’m standing in front of you in the same suit that I’m wearing to my father’s funeral
我还没来得及换上参加父亲葬礼的衣服 就出现在你面前了
and I’m asking you a favor.
我想请你帮个忙
In 16 hours I need to land at LAX.
我要在16小时内赶到洛杉矶
I need that coffin to clear Customs
我还要棺材通过海关安检
because there will be a hearse waiting.
因为有灵车在那等着
And I need that hearse to take me and that coffin
我要那灵车带着我和棺材
to a cemetery. Why,
去墓地下葬 为什么
Chrissy? Why can’t I just bring him to a funeral home
chrissy 为什么不能让我带他回家入土
and make all the arrangements?
并安排所有的相关事宜
Why can’t I really take my time with it?
为什么我就不能在时限内搞定
Because…Because I need it to be done.
因为… 因为我要安顿好一切
I need it to be over.
我要个终结
I just…
我只不过…
I need to bury my father
我只想安葬我父亲
That was an airplane.
有架飞机
No, I’m not at work. I’m in Sydney.
不 我不在工作 我在悉尼
That’s right. Australia.
对 澳大利亚
I…
我…
I don’t know, I…
我不知道 我…
I made a mistake, Mom.
我犯了个错误 妈妈
You knew, so I got as far away from you as I could.
你知道的 所以我只能尽快远离你
But now…
但是现在…
I wanna come home, Mommy.
我想回家 妈妈
So come home.
那就回来吧
I’m on Oceanic Flight
我乘大洋航♥空♥
815.
815航♥班♥
I’ll be there when you land, mija.
我会来接你的
Where is everybody?
人都去哪了
What you said got them worked up.
你的话让他们忙活开了
They went to get all the guns back from Sawyer.
他们去找Sawyer要回所有的枪
Sawyer has all the guns?
所有的枪都在Sawyer那
Long story.
说来话长
At least he didn’t get that one.
至少你这支他就没有
Yeah.
对的
Too bad I can’t use it.
但糟糕的是 我不能用它
Use it on what?
用来干什么
We caught one of them.
我们抓住了一个人
The Others.
他们中的一个人
He’s locked up in there.
他被关在那里
How long has he…
有多久了…
Over a week.
一个多星期
And you’re, what, taking care of him?
你负责守护他
He tried to kill me today.
今天他想杀我
So I wanted him dead.
所以我要他死
I couldn’t do it.
但我做不到
I couldn’t even kill him.
我就是下不了手
I looked at him, and he…
我看着他
I can’t do this anymore.
我怎么也做不到
Then let me do it.
那么让我来吧
They’re animals.
他们都是禽兽
I’ve seen these people and they are animals.
我亲眼看到他们的所作所为 他们真是禽兽不如
They took my son. Right out of my hands.
他们从我手上抢走了我的儿子
They took my son, and…
他们抢走了我的儿子 还…
I’ll do it. Give me the gun.
给我枪 我来
I’ll kill him.
我杀了他
‘Cause that’s what they’d do.
因为他们就是这么做的
What’s the combination?
密♥码♥是多少
18 right.
右转18…
1 left.
左转1…
31 right.
右转31
I’m sorry.
对不起
For what?
为什么

1 2 3 4
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第二季 第二十集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏