原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第五季 第二集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

How else would I know that they’re together?
要不然我怎么知道他们是在一起的
No.

You’re–you’re playing one of your mind games.
你又想玩弄我
They would never trust you.
他们永远不会相信你的
In their defense, I’m not an easy person to trust.
从他们的角度来说 我不是一个容易被信任的人
But they came around
但是他们却来找我了
When they realized that we all want the same thing.
他们终于明白我们的目的是一致的
And what’s that?
那是什么
To go back to the island.
回到岛上
Come with us, Hugo…
跟我们一起走吧 Hugo
And this’ll be over. You can stop hiding.
这一切就会结束 你也不必再躲躲藏藏
You can stop worrying about the stories
你不用再为我们的故事而担心
And the deceptions.
更不用担心欺骗别人
If you come with me,
如果你跟我一起走的话
You won’t ever have to lie again.
就再也不用说谎了
Please.
好吗
Let me help you.
让我来帮你吧
Never, dude.
想都别想 老兄
Hey! hey, you got me!
你们抓到我了
That’s right, you got me! that’s right! I’m the killer! stop! police!
对 你们抓到我了 我就是凶手 停 警♥察♥
Face your back towards me! Slowly drop down to your knees! I’m the killer.
把身体转过去 然后朝我走过来 慢慢跪下
I’m a murderer. I killed four people… three people.
我是个杀人凶手 我杀了四个人 三个人
I killed them all. j-just– just get me away from here.
都是我杀的 快把我带走吧
Just get me out of here.
快点带我走吧
I’m gonna make this quite simple for you.
简洁明了…
You’re gonna tell me what you’re doing,
快告诉我 你们在做什么
How many of you there are and how you got here.
你们有多少人 你们是怎么来这里的
Let her go.
让她走
Unless you’re answering my questions, Don’t speak.
如果不是在回答问题 请闭嘴
I want you to tell me everything or I’ll cut off her other hand. what?!
快说 否则我砍下她的手
What?!
什么
Other? the first one isn’t negotiable.
Other? 你没有和我谈条件的资格
It’s just to illustrate how serious I am.
我只是在告诉你我不是在开玩笑
No! hold on! hold on! chill out! we’re not supposed to be here.
不 等等 我们本不应该出现在这儿
Something’s happening to the island.
只是这个岛发生了什么事情
There are these flashes do it!
那个闪光 砍
No! wait a second! I’ll tell you whatever you want to know!
不 等一下 我会告诉你你想知道的事情
Do it! No!
快 不要
James. Juliet.
James Juliet
Nice to see ya.
看见你们真高兴
Any luck?
运气好吗
Yes.
是的
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
What about you?
你呢 你怎么样
I’m having some… difficulties.
我遇到了一些困难
Well, you better get busy…
你最好抓紧时间
Because you only have 70 hours.
因为你只有七十个小时
No, no, that’s not enough time. I need at least–
不 给我的时间不够 我需要至少
What you need is irrelevant.
你需要什么已经不重要了
70 hours is what you’ve got.
你只有七十个小时
Look, I lost reyes tonight.
听着 我今晚没能把Reyes带回来
What happens if I can’t get them all to come back?
如果我不能把他们带回来会怎样
Then god help us all.
那就等着上帝来帮我们吧

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第五季 第二集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏