原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《迷失》第五季 第二集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

And if you hadn’t…
如果你没有这么做
We probably all would’ve died instead of just my husband.
我们可能全都死了 而不光是我的丈夫
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m so sorry. i…
真的对不起
I don’t blame you.
我没有怪你
So…
说起来
How’s jack?
Jack现在怎么样
Hugo said I could trust you.
Hugo说我可以信任你
I wasn’t so sure. but he swore I could, so…
我不这么肯定 但是他发了誓 那么
Can i?
我可以信任你吗
Yes. of course.
当然可以
All right.
好吧
What happened to him?
他出什么事了
Hugo said he got hit with some dart.
Hugo说他给飞镖砸了
Must’ve been some drugs or something.
肯定是嗑了药什么的
And where is hurley right now? At our house, freaking out.
Hurley现在在哪 在家里 快崩溃了
Let me get my car. help me move h over.
我去取我的车 帮我把他抬过来
I’m gonna have to get him to the hospital.
送他上医院
No. no, h-hugo said that whoever did this–
不行 Hugo说不管谁送他去医院
They’ll come back after him. all due respect, mr.
都会引火上身 为了你好 先生
Reyes, but you brought him to me,
Reyes 是你带他找的我
So I’m gonna do what I think is best for sayid. all right, fine.
所以我会全部为Sayid着想 那好吧
Take him to the hospital.
带他去医院
But with all due respect to you, dr. shephard,
Shephard大夫 你看我什么都听你的
When this is over, you’re gonna do something for me. what?
等办完事 你要帮我个忙 什么忙
Stay away from hugo. whatever it is you talked him into,
离Hugo远点 不管你是怎么取信于Hugo的
Something tells me
我有预感
You don’t have his best interests at heart.
你不会全心为他着想的
So stay away from my son.
所以你离我儿子远点
Hello?
你好
Ben…
Ben
You’ll never guess who just showed up my door
你肯定猜不出谁不请自来了
Who?

Sayid.
Sayid
Who is sayid?
谁是Sayid
I thought he was your friend.
我以为他是你朋友
He is my friend…
他是我朋友
But he’s also got this double life
但他同时具有双重人生
Where he does crazy ninja moves and spy stuff.
他那套忍♥者行动和间谍什么的
But he’s a good guy.
但是他是好人
A good guy doesn’t kill three men.
好人不会杀死三个人
A good guy doesn’t kill any men.
好人不会杀任何人
Mom Don’t “mom” me.
妈妈 别叫我妈妈
You are in terrible trouble, hugo.
Hugo 你麻烦大了
The news thinks you did this.
新闻说是你杀的人
And if the news does, everyone does.
新闻这么说 人就会这么传
Why is this happening?
为什么会这样
How can anybody want to hurt you?
怎么会有人想要伤害你
I don’t know.
我不知道
Tell your mother the truth.
实话告诉妈妈
We lied, ma.
我们说了谎 妈妈
What do you mean you lied?
什么叫你们撒了谎
All of us– the oceanic six,
我们几个 大洋六人
We lied about what happened after the crash.
坠机后发生的事 我们说了谎
And what did happen?
那到底发生什么了
Okay.
好吧
See, we did crash,
我们坠机了
But it was on this crazy island.
坠毁到这个疯狂的岛屿
And we waited for rescue, and there wasn’t any rescue.
我们就等救援 可是没有救援
And there was a smoke monster,
那有个黑烟怪物
And then there were other people on the island.
后来发现岛上还有其他人
We called them the others, and they started attacking us.
我们管他们叫The Others 他们开始攻击我们
And we found some hatches,
后来我们发现了一些舱门
And there was a button you had to push every 108 minutes or…
还有个按钮 你每隔108分钟就得按一下 否则
Well, I was never really clear on that.
其实我也不是太清楚
But… the others didn’t have anything to do with the hatches.
但是The Others和那些舱没有关系
That was the dharma initiative. but they were all dead.
那是达摩组织遗留下来的 但是他们都死了
The others killed them, and now they’re trying to kill us.
The others杀死了他们 现在又来杀我们
And then we teamed up with the others
后来我们和The others联手了
Because some worse people were coming on a freighter.
因为有些坏人开着一艘货船来了
Desmond’s girlfriend’s father sent them to kill us.
Desmond女朋友的老爸派的人来杀我们
So we stole their helicopter
所以我们偷了他们的直升机
And we flew it to their freighter, but it blew up.
我们飞向他们的货船 可是船爆♥炸♥了
And we couldn’t go back to the island
现在我们又回不去岛上
Because it disappeared, so then we crashed into the ocean,
因为岛消失了 我们只能迫降在海上
And we floated there for a while Until a boat came and picked us up.
我们在海上漂了一阵子有艘船过来把我们救了上去
And by then, there were six of us. that part was true.
那时 就是我们六个 这部分是真的
But the…
但是
But the rest of the people…
但是剩下的那些人
Who were on the plane?
他们也曾经和我们一起在飞机上
They’re still on that island.
可他们现在却还在那座岛上
I believe you.
我相信你
I don’t understand you,
但是我不明白你的意思
But I believe you.
但是我相信你
A lot of people died, ma.
很多人死了 妈妈
And now this bad stuff is happening because…
这样可怕的事情还在持续发生 因为
We shouldn’t have lied.
我们不该撒谎
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I’m fine. I just stepped on something.
我没事 我只是踩到了什么东西
Something jammed…
什么东西卡住了
Son of a bitch.
妈的
We should keep moving.
我们得继续往前走
We gotta hook up with everybody at the creek.
我们得抓紧和其他人在小溪处汇合
It’s a long creek, james. which part?
那是条很长的小溪 James 是在它的哪个部分
I don’t know–the wet part.
我不知道 可能是比较潮湿的那块
Sorry if my plan’s not up to others’ stan–
如果我不用听他们的
Who were those people? Are they yours?
这些人是谁 是你的人吗
Did they shoot the arrows?
是他们射的箭吗
You want me to crawl out there and ask ’em?
你想我爬过去然后问问他们吗
You don’t have to be a wiseass. I’m just trying–
没说让你耍小聪明 我只是
What are you doing on our island?!
你们在我们岛上做什么呢
Son of a bitch.
妈的
Come on, sayid.
给点反映 Sayid
Come on.

Sayid.
Sayid
It–it’s… it’s Jack.
是我 我是Jack
It’s okay. it’s all right.
没事了 没事了
U’re okay. you’re all right.
你没事了
What happened?
发生什么事情了
You’re fine. you’re in the hospital.
你没事了 你现在在医院里
Hurley’s father brought you to me.
Hurley的爸爸带你来的
Hurley’s father?
怎么会是Hurley的爸爸
Sayid, you’ve been attacked.
Sayid 之前你被攻击了
Where’s Hurley?
Hurley在哪
He’s at his parents’ house.
他和他双亲住在一起
Who’s with him?
谁跟他在一起呢
I don’t know. his mother, maybe?
我不知道 可能是他妈妈
Does anyone else know he’s there?
还有谁知道他在那吗
Hello, Hugo.
你好 Hugo
Get away from me.
离我远点
Get away!
快滚
Hugo, I know you’re in trouble,
Hugo 我知道你现在遇到麻烦事了
And I can assure you I’ve taken care of everything.
我可以向你保证 我会把所有事情解决
I have a car waiting for us out back.
我有辆车 我们可以一起回去
The police didn’t see me come in.
警♥察♥没看见我进来
I can get you out of here.
我可以带你离开这里
No way, dude.
不必了 老兄
Sayid warned me about you.
Sayid已经提醒过我关于你的事了
I’m taking you to sayid. he’s with Jack.
我带你去见Sayid 他现在和Jack在一起
That’s why I’m here, Hugo. Jack called me.
所以我为什么会在这里 Hugo 是Jack叫我来的

1 2 3 4 5
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《迷失》第五季 第二集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏