原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《黄石》第一季 第五集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

你想先看哪匹 约翰
Who do you want to see first, John?
给我点惊喜
Surprise me.
安德里亚 把它带过来
Hey, Andrea! Bring him!
这是小乔钱树
This is Little Joe Cash.
九岁大的种马
Nine-year-old stallion.
美国西部驭马术协会比赛冠军
He’s a NHRA Futurity winner,
美国夸特马协会世界比赛冠军
AQHA world champion.
还是加州马术协会明日之星挑战赛胜者
He’s a CRHA Challenge Futurity winner.
它唯一赢不了的只有肯塔基赛马大会
The only thing he ain’t won is the Kentucky Derby,
因为它不是一匹赛马
and that’s ’cause he ain’t no fucking racehorse.
-多少钱 -不低于五吧
– How much? – Mm… I could get ’em bought for about five.
五十万一匹明日之星冠军挺便宜啊
500 seems cheap for a Futurity winner.
我是说五百万
Five million.
你真是够了 特拉维斯
Ah, for hell’s sake, Travis.
你说的要最好的
You said bring the best.
这匹就是
That’s the best right there.
我的帽子上写着
Does it say “I just moved here from San Diego”
“我刚从圣地亚哥搬来”吗
on my goddamn hatband?
它的种马费达四千美金 好吗
He’s got a $4,000 stud fee, okay?
整个赛季已经被预订满 直到明年
He’s booked for the full season, booking up for next year.
三年就能回本
He pays for himself in three years,
之后还能持续带给你回报
all right? And then he keeps paying you.
你想看便宜的马吗
You want to see a cheaper horse?
二十万的如何
You want to see a $200,000 horse?
我给你看看 汤姆
Let me show you. Hey, Tom!
把它带过来
Bring him down!
挺漂亮的啊
That’s pretty fancy.
它赚了十万左右
He’s got about 100,000 in earnings.
但路遥才知马力
You gotta put this one on the road.
得多训训 无法保证后代质量
You gotta go in. There’s no guarantee with his babies,
它能产漂亮的小马驹 但是
all right? He makes nice foals, but…
蒂姆骑的是什么
What’s that one Tim’s on?
那是匹定制的
That’s Custom-Made Gun.
凯特·麦卡琴
That’s that horse that
就是靠它赢得所有奖项
Kate McCutcheon’s winning everything on.
蒂姆 骑过来
Hey, Tim! Bring him down!
它易怒又凶暴
He’s angry and mean.
老手才能驾驭
You gotta have your big boy pants on when you ride that one.
你可以一百万左右买♥♥下它
You could probably get him bought for about a million.
怎么样 它赚了二十万
Okay? He’s got 200,000 in earnings.
但如果你是想养凯迪拉克牧场的马
But if you’re looking to raise Cadillac Ranch horses,
这匹最合适
that is your stud.
为什么不养凯斯给你的那匹
Why don’t we just breed the one Kayce gave you?
没人能驾驭那家伙 杰米
No one can ride the damn thing, Jamie.
你喜欢哪匹
Which one do you like?
我喜欢那匹五百万的小杂种
I like that $5 million bastard
它刚在地上凿了个洞
that just spun a hole in the ground,
但不是我出钱
but it ain’t my money.
我们不能买♥♥
We can’t do it.
不用你教我
Don’t ever tell me what I can and can’t do.
黄石
第一季 第五集
他们总得把他转去什么地方
Well, they gotta transfer him somewhere,
如果他们还没
and if they haven’t…
还没叫你去转移他
if they haven’t called you for the transfer,
那肯定涉及联邦机构了 对吧
then it’s gotta be federal, right?
你联♥系♥一下印第安人事务局和联调局
Okay, well can you reach out to the BIA and FBI,
看他们有没有收到过转移请求
see if they’ve had any transfer requests?
暗地里做 好吗 别提凯斯
Be vague, all right? Don’t use Kayce’s name.
我不想打开一扇
I don’t want to– I don’t want to open a door
我们关不掉的门
we can’t close.
等会儿
Hold on a second.
我查了比林斯的联邦法♥院♥
I checked with the federal court in Billings.
没有发布通缉令
No warrant was issued there,
帕克县法庭也没有
and nothing from the Park County Court either.
沃尔特 有消息给我回电♥话♥
Walter, get back to me on this.
你觉得他们为什么带走了他
What do you think they got him for?
-希望是保留区的事 -是啊
– Fingers crossed it’s the rez thing. – Yeah.
坐直升机去
Take the chopper.
开车浪费时间
Don’t waste time in a car.
杰米 一定要把他带出来
Jamie… don’t leave there without him, son.
我会的
I won’t.
比戈 我用那架直升机
Vigo, I’m gonna need the chopper.
-吃早饭了吗 -我不饿
– Had breakfast? – Not hungry.
你呢 泰特
How ’bout you, Tate?
还是说想直接吃甜点
Or maybe just skip straight to desert?
什么样的甜点啊
Like, what kind of desert?
我这有和装馅饼盘子一样大的曲奇
Well, there’s some cookies in there the size of pie plates.
-巨型曲奇 -对啊 一点不小
– Big cookie! – Well, they ain’t small.
去吧
Go ahead.
他们不愿意说为什么带走他
Wouldn’t say what they picked him up for.
他们在警♥察♥局的时候也不肯告诉我
They wouldn’t tell me at the station either.
提审日期也没说
No arraignment date?
看来他们
Sounds to me like they’re…
只是在观望 仅此而已
they’re looking, that’s all.
凯斯人比较单纯
Don’t have to look far with Kayce.
我们会帮他摆平的 你别担心
We’ll get him out of this, don’t you worry.
我向你保证
You have my word.
他出来之后
And after I do,
你们俩得好好想想什么才是对家庭最好的
you two need to think about what’s best for your family.
我不太懂你的意思
I’m not sure what you mean.
一日复一日不是生活 莫妮卡
Living day to day isn’t living, Monica,
是生存
it’s surviving,
你们没有放眼未来
with no regard for tomorrow.
天啊 你没逗我
Boy, you weren’t kidding.
是吧 你应该拿两个
Yeah, well, you should’ve brought two.
给我看看这个
Let me see that one.
你再去拿一个吧
Yeah, you’re gonna have to go get another one,
这个是我的了
’cause this one’s mine.
-真是的 -嗯
– Hey! – Yeah.
父母只为明日而活
Tomorrow’s the only thing a parent is supposed to live for.
你有什么想坦白的吗
Is there anything that you want to tell us?
我要求律师
I’d like an attorney.
保留区的律师人手不足 凯斯
The rez is a little short of attorneys, Kayce.
而且我觉得 我们之间
Besides, there’s the element of trust
已经建立起了信赖关系
that I thought we had established amongst us.
我想我错了
I guess I was wrong.
我们发现了两具被埋的男性尸体
We found the burned bodies of two men.
残骸中的子弹经弹道测试
Bullets in the skeletons are a ballistic match
符合我给你的那个枪管
for the barrel I gave you.
凯斯 你必须解释一下
That has to be explained, Kayce.
我发现了一辆面包车
I found a van,
就是偷猎者开的那种 你知道吧
the kind that predators drive, you know what I mean?
我向它走过去
And I was walking up to it,
里面的人就朝我开枪了
and the guy started shooting at me.
我在那辆车里发现一个女孩
I found a girl inside the van.
什么女孩
What girl?
丹尼·特鲁多的女儿
It was Danny Trudeau’s daughter.
我把她送回了家
I gave her a ride home,
说了我们应该报♥警♥
said we should call the police.
但她父亲不想让她引人注意
He didn’t want the attention for her,
毕竟她经历了那些事
after what she had been through.
她经历了什么
What did she go through?
你认为呢
What do you think she went through?
丹尼主动提出
Danny offered to…
要帮忙埋尸体
bury the bodies,
他一些朋友也过来帮了忙
and some of his men came out and helped.
就这样
And that was it.
这说法很容易查证
That story’s easy enough to check out.
就算是合法杀人 凯斯
Even if it’s a legal killing, Kayce,
藏匿尸体…
hiding the body–

1 2 3 4 5 6
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《黄石》第一季 第五集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏