原创 / 独立 / 有趣
专注于"书影音"的垂直媒体

美剧《黄石》第一季 第一集 ~ 完整中英文对照剧本 - 经典台词

cutting our lumber cost by 65%.
在河的这个地方筑坝所生的电
Damming the river here will generate enough power
足以给该区域所有家庭供电
to light every home in the subdivision.
这里是一个自给自足的社区
Now, this is a self-sustaining community
距北美最原始的荒野30英里
30 miles from the most pristine wilderness in North America.
如果你没看见这里的开♥发♥潜力
Now, if you don’t see the potential in that,
我们就要换个银行了
we need another bank.
我们看到了这里的潜力
We see the potential.
只是…
I just–
在河上筑坝没有什么限制条件吗
There are no restrictions on damming a river?
河狸不是一直都在筑坝吗
Beavers do it all the time.
这是我们的土地 河流
On our land it’s our river.
这里不是加州 先生们
Now, this isn’t California, gentlemen.
这里是蒙大拿
This is Montana.
我们想做什么就做什么
We can do whatever we want.
我叫泰德 你是哪里人
My name’s Ted. Where are you from?
真的吗
Really?
我来这一周了
I’ve been here a week.
你是我见过的第一个本地人
You’re the first person I’ve met who’s actually from here.
能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you another drink?
有何不可
Why not?
道尔顿 再给我来一杯
Hey, Dalton, give me another one.
不过你不在这住了 穿着不像本地人
You don’t live here anymore, though, not dressed like that.
你是回来参加家庭聚会的
You came back for a family reunion.
不 不 这里好像不流行家庭聚会
No, no, those never happen at home for some reason.
我想想 博兹曼是个大学城
Let’s see, Bozeman is a college town,
所以我猜是校友聚会
so I’m gonna say a school reunion,
2006届的
class of…2006.
我猜得接近吗
Am I close?
你觉得呢 泰德
Do you feel close, Ted?
我感觉差不多
Ah, it feels like I’m getting close.
到我了
My turn.
你是做房♥地♥产♥之类
You’re in real estate or something
无足重轻的工作 已婚
equally as unimportant, married,
有几个孩子 老婆还怀着一个
couple of kids, one on the way.
所以你借此机会溜出家
That was your excuse to come out here.
你需要透口气 工作 家庭
Need the break. Work, family life.
你负担得很吃力
It’s so demanding.
一点新鲜空气 一点”私人时间”
A little fresh air, a little “Me time.”
你只身一人因为你的朋友都没那个钱
You came alone ’cause none of your friends could afford it,
他们都有老婆 都比你老婆精明
and those who do, they–they have wives a lot smarter than yours
说实话 泰德
’cause let’s be honest, Ted,
你不是来钓鱼的
you didn’t come here to fish.
你是来猎艳的
You’re hunting.
所以你没有站在河中
That’s why you’re sitting in a bar
而坐在酒吧里
instead of standing in a river.
你凭什么来评判我
Who the hell are you to judge me?
我没有评判你 伙计
I ain’t judging you, buddy.
早上好 先生们
Morning, gentlemen.
我也是来猎艳的 只不过不是你
I’m hunting too, just not hunting you.
我怎么了
What’s wrong with me?
你看起来就是个软蛋 泰德
You look like a real soft fuck, Ted.
城里的男人都这样
All you city boys do.
先生们 介意我坐下吗
Gentlemen, mind if I join you?
他们把带刺的铁丝都扯下来了
They even got the barb wire tore down.
这是我们的地盘 该死的
That is our property, god damn it.
听不见你说什么 再过来两尺
Can’t hear ya. Come about 2 feet closer.
-你觉得我不会吗 -我觉得你不该靠近
– You think I won’t? – I think you shouldn’t,
但是你们已经习惯侵占我们的土地了
but coming on our land is bred into you people.
少他妈废话了
I’ve had enough of your shit.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something–
这些牲畜踏上我们的土地
When those cattle walked onto our land,
就归我们了 我们可以随意处置
they became our cattle to do as we please.
你怎么对他 我就先怎么对你
Whatever happens next happens to you first.
狗♥杂♥种♥
Son of a bitch.
退后
Back up.
你应该尊重长辈
You should respect your veterans.
天呐 弄了这么一个烂摊子
Boy, you sure made a mess of this.
我来的时候就这样了
It was a mess when I got here.
这是部落争端 约翰
This is a tribal issue, John.
牲畜委员会无权管辖此事
Livestock commission’s got no authority here.
那些不就是牲畜吗
Those look like livestock to me.
酋长参加典礼去了 但我能说了算
The Chief’s at Commencement, but I’m calling the shots.
我很佩服你说这话脸不红心不跳 本
I’m impressed you said that with a straight face, Ben.
牲畜窜到保留地上去了 约翰
Cattle wandered onto res land, John.
好吧
Yeah, well,
牲畜又分不清
cattle don’t know the difference
你的和我们的地
between your land and ours.
我们也是政♥府♥说了后才知道的
Neither did we till the government showed us. Ha.
现在轮到我们来告诉你了
Now I guess we’re showing you.
我反对过 但是新酋长
I argued against it, but the new chief…
渴望战争
Hungry for a fight, this one.
该死 我只是
God damn it, I just–
不懂谁会得到好处呢 菲利克斯
I just don’t see how anyone gains from all this, Felix.
我也不知道 但是他和我的想法不一样
I don’t either, but he don’t think like me.
他在丹佛长大
Grew up in Denver,
上过好大学
went to some big university.
他和你的想法一样
Now he thinks like you.
我尽量让它们待在这里 约翰
I’ll keep ’em here as long as I can, John.
我去备草堆 免得它们四处游荡
I’ll bring up hay so they don’t wander.
-李 -我得挂了
– Lee! – I got to go.
让所有人都离开
Clear everyone out.
上星期 这片围栏上还有铁丝网的
You know, there was barbed wire on this fence a week ago.
我知道 把他们赶走吧
I know. Now clear them out.
走了 走吧
Move out! All right, let’s go!
女士们先生们 欢迎莅临
Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to welcome you out
2018年度蒙大拿牲畜拍卖♥♥会
to the 2018 Greater Montana Livestock Auction.
我们将由一号♥开始竞拍
We’re gonna start out with lot number one.
来自双G安格斯农场的”皇家M公爵”
It’s Royal M. Duke, a 2013 registered
2013年注册的英国公牛
English bull offered by Double G Angus Ranch,
血统承袭”至高多米诺”与”多米诺小姐”
sired by Supreme Domino out of Miss Domino.
从2万5起标
Now we’re gonna start the bidding out at 25,000.
2万5 5万
I’m at 25. I’m at 50.
5万5 6万 现在是6万
I’m at 55, gonna go 60, at 60 now,
加5千 6万5 有没有7万
now 5 on 65,000, 65 looking for 70.
7万5 8万 8万5
75, 75 and now bid at 80, 80,000, 85?
8万5 9万
85, now 90, 90?
接个电♥话♥ 我马上回来
One phone call. I’ll be right back.
我们在保留地上有没有法律追索权
We have any legal recourse on the Reservation land?
民事或许可以 但如果想起诉
Civil maybe, but if you’re talking prosecution,
我们就需要有美国检察官办公室的人脉
we need friends in the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
那就去找人脉
Make some.
你好 特伦特
Hello, Trent.
约翰
John.
你这周的运气简直霉到极点了
I wouldn’t wish the week you’re having on my mother-in-law.
今天才周二呢
Well, it’s only Tuesday.
5万 6万
50, 60, 60.
7万
Now 70. 70 now.
7万5 8万
75, now bid at 80, 80.
约翰
John.
现在不是时候 德克
This is not the day, Dirk.
听说你们在招聘
The word has it you’re hiring.
招牛仔 不是罪犯
Cowboys, not criminals.
我阻止不了他
I can’t stop him.
你可以
You can.
吉米是我仅存的家人了
Jimmy’s the only family I have left.
算是帮我的忙 不是帮他
The favor’s to me, not to him.
拜托
Please.
求你了
Please.
好吧
All right.
得按我的方法来 好吗

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:英语学习网站 » 美剧《黄石》第一季 第一集
分享到: 更多 (0)

评论 抢沙发

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

赏几个铜板吗

支付宝扫一扫打赏

微信扫一扫打赏